Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also laughed so much at the fact that her audience asked her if she has eaten an ENTIRE cake, because she looks like the type of person who does that on the regular

"Hey, Helen you've put on a tit ton of weight recently, did you eat an entire cake?"

Unsurprisingly she has (who tf eats a whole bleeping birthday cake to themselves, IN ONE GO? 🀒)

I also lol at her complaining to her mate about feeling so ill and so full, so her friend told fatty boom boom to go eat a piece of fruit 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A lot of her anecdotes sound like bollocks anyway. Phoning your mate up because you ate too much of the cake they made you? Eh??
And the doorstep piss story. Jay Cartwright levels of unnecessary bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she always in her pants now and trying to get attention having everything out. Have some self respect. It's so pathetic. Next think she will be modelling for suicidegirls or on onlyfans

Reactions: 8
Her chubby little hand being strangled by her watch reminded me of something, I finally worked out what.
Screenshot_20201123-095053_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201123-095108_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A lot of her anecdotes sound like bollocks anyway. Phoning your mate up because you ate too much of the cake they made you? Eh??
And the doorstep piss story. Jay Cartwright levels of unnecessary bullshit.
Yep, she comes across as really fake and a total bullshitter most of the time.

Her moaning about the algorithm was hilarious - she's losing views because her content is boring and unoriginal. The fact that she still has so many gushing fans baffles me.

Reactions: 19
Where the duck is her wrist?

Screenshot_20201123-101801.png

Also:

Screenshot_20201123-101919.png

So far she's blamed her chin explosion on hormones, masks and now weather. Not gonna blame the alcohol or diet are we, Helen?

Screenshot_20201123-101819.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
VIDEO SUMMARY:
Have you ever? (I cant Believe Im being this honest) + GRWM

Starting off slapping shite on her face and saying how Vitamin C is great for your face as well as being great for "being alive"

Calls her Hyaluronic Acid quite "lubey"

says she had a breakthrough moment the other day with her moisturiser and realized that she only needed one pump to do her whole face. Ususally she'd squirt two or three pumps and "it was chaos" she couldn't understand why... but FINALLY discovered that less is more... maybe she'd have a break through with that theory in other aspects of her life trololol.

She's going to do a little bit of a disclaimer here as she's going to be talking about "gross things like shitting yourself or threesomes" then duck off cos "this probably isn't the video for you"

Laughs at the first one:

QUESTION 1: Have you ever had sex in a car?
ANSWER:
many moons ago she cant remember who it was with, but it was with a boyfriend and it was a looooong time ago "pre-twenties"

QUESTION 2: Have you ever peed yourself in public and not known what to do?
ANSWER: she has pissed herself walking home when she was a teenager after drinking in the park, she got off a bus and needed a wee and her bladder saw her house and the floodgates opened and she peed. Her mum greeted her and was like "are you all right?" "no i've pissed myself" and she yelled "take off your clothes don't come in the house" so she had to undress herself in the porch and then she just threw her clothes straight into the washing machine. Classy.

Make up break: "Fingers" her primer on

QUESTION 3: have you ever had a one night stand?
ANSWER:
Yes she has (she sounds a bit annoyed) She had a one night stand at a house party and she cringe at the thought of it - but we're not going to find out any details about it because she's on to the next question...

QUESTION 4: Have you ever kissed a girl?
ANSWER:
She has many times.

QUESTION 5: Have i ever been refused entry to a club?
ANSWER:
She remembers one time when she was trying to get into a bar and they told her "that classic oh sorry love, you-you-you're too drunk to come you're too drunk to get in here" and she can GENUINLY tell us that she wasn't that drunk (she was extroverted πŸ˜‰) but she was "swayee" (swaying) and she didn't realize, but she weren't drunk.

QUESTION 6: Have i ever had a threesome?
ANSWER:
Kind of, but not really

QUESTION 7: Have i ever thought about running away?
ANSWER:
"many times because i'm dramatic, it's just who i am! I ran away a few times when I was a kid, and by running away I mean like to the end of the road and then nothing came of it, so I just went back again because I-was-I was scared that I was-I'm literally six years old what am I gonna do? I've got no money no car! I better go home. I was trying to get a reaction from my mum, but she didn't give a tit"

Make up break: it's not going well because of the brushes, she hasn't cleaned them cos she's a dirty skank

Apparently LOADS of people have asked her if she has had a threesome "are-we-all-we-all getting a bit excitable this time of year?" she stutters, "is there something in the air that's making everybody want to try new things?"

QUESTION 8: Have I ever been cheated on?
ANSWER:
"yes i have first proper boyfriend and i found out on msn that he'd kiss
someone else and i wasn't very happy about it. Other than that not that i know of"

QUESTION 9: Have I ever been bullied?
ANSWER:
Yes in high school, by some witch and she always resents her.

QUESTION 10: Have I ever wanted to seriously change your career or the content you produce?
ANSWER:
"Oooh. I have wanted to change my career out of frustration, the type of frustration changes depending on like what's frustrating me, obviously. And I have one that has changed my content as well based on my interest changing as I grow up and I change as a person, and also through the thought of pressure.

But yeah in terms of changing my career, I think there are times where it has been difficult. I do find especially this year it's been difficult. You can ask any other creator if they found this year particularly hard in terms of being hated on in terms of trolling, um in terms of people feeling like they have entitlement to you and just entitlement generally like, the way you get talked up to and judged for things that you do or talk about.

It's just very very um hard to get it right and please everyone and I know it's super important not to worry about pleasing people it's really hard when you're constantly judged. I went from being worried about like me and the kind of content because I was like no one likes me or I'm not getting the same amount of views, and I think it was a case of realizing that it was like that for everyone across the board like most people that started when i started was feeling the same way. And you know what i'm-i'm totally over and used to the fact that my YouTube videos don't get as many views as they used to because I've got-I've been on the platform for a long time, and YouTube is quite difficult generally as a platform to grow, it favors already popular people the algorithm doesn't help smaller creators or people that are trying to grow it's just a it's just a known fact. And there's no point worrying about something that you really don't have that much control over.

But yeah, I think there's been a lot of pressure especially this year and also like your personal life is constantly questioned or asked about uh you as a person's always questioned, sometimes i just want to go 'duck this tit, I don't want anybody commenting on my life anymore!' i want to count it in (?) but then again that's just me focusing on all the negative stuff.

I absolutely love the community that i have grown and i love talking to people i love chatting people in the DMs" (Oh I know, Helen 😏)

"I love knowing that i'm helping people in whatever way that might be like, if-it's-if-it's inspiring people or making them feel reassured or just giving someone an escapism, it's just nice it's nice to know that i can help in whatever way that might be and I-do-I-do at the end of the day I love creating video and content and be-having fun and i don't want like a minority of people to ruin it for me, and other people.

That-was-a-long-re-that was a long response okay let's go let's do some funny ones now let's let's lighten up the mood"

QUESTION 11: have you ever regretted a tattoo?
ANSWER:
Yes, her woman stamp and her one dedicated to her dad - because it's quite big and GAH!

QUESTION 12: Have i ever punched someone in the face?
ANSWER:
Yes, her sister when they were kids.

she still cant believe how many threesome questions she's getting "I'm just sayin'"

QUESTION 13: have i ever lied about my job because i couldn't be bothered explaining it?
ANSWER:
Yes, so many times because when people find out what she does they ask her how much she makes and she doesn't want people "looking her up", so she tells people that she works in TV or FASHION, or she's a VIDEO MAKER - she makes videos for brands (or that she's a teacher when she's just a part time assistant?) "which isn't really lying"

QUESTION 14: have i ever eaten an entire cake / packet of biscuits to yourself? ANSWER: (we already know this answer lol) "mmm yeah many times" she says quickly, "There's one time Ellie, my one of my best friends, made me a birthday cake - she's a great cake maker and you know when you eat some something and then there's and then whatever is left you're like 'oh that is such a pathetic amount to leave behind, I might as well just finish it' and then i finished it instantly regretted it and i even rang her up to be like 'Ellie! I don't know what to do! I'm so
full i think i'm gonna die i've never had my tummy feel that full in my life before'
and she told me to eat an apple" (WTF 🀣🀣🀣)

QUESTION 15: Have i ever doubted myself and how do you deal with it?
ANSWER:
(do these people, like, NEVER watch any of her videos?) She doubts herself all the time because she's an online personality and compares herself to others and a lot of the time she feels like she's not enough and not doing enough, "I'm not fashionable enough i'm not beauty enough i'm not lifestyle enough i'm not i'm just not enough of all the things that i do" And it takes someone else (like her enabling friends) to tell her she is doing enough and she's great

"i'm an overthinker i worry that i upset people, I worry that i've said the wrong thing, I worry about the way I think about things like i i am a very doubt a doubtful person" ...but what happened to all your amazing advice in your 10 ways to get confidence PERMENANTLY video, Helz?

QUESTION 16: have i ever worn a band tee by a band she doesn't listen to?
ANSWER
: No.

QUESTION 17: have i ever questioned my sexuality
ANSWER:
she did once

QUESTION 18: have i ever been hurt by a friend?
ANSWER:
yes, and one thing she's realized this year is just to be straight with people and tell them when they've upset you, and tell them exactly how it is.
Don't sugarcoat it, just tell them how it is.

"I mean don't be rude but some people just need to know when they've upset you and why they've upset you and it's okay to tell them that, it's okay to be honest about it just because they're your friend.

And i know some people like to avoid confrontation, but it doesn't need to be confrontational it could be like 'you've upset me this is why' and then as soon as you get to the bottom of it the quicker.

I think as soon as people get defensive and they don't listen that's when it becomes confrontational" *COUGH HELEN COUGH*

"like if they go 'well you did this this one time' and I'm like 'ah ah ah, we're not talking about that, and if it did bother you that much at that time you should have said something so....' and i'm finding that that is like a thing.

I think if you can be yeah it's all about maturity and being honest and polite"

QUESTION 19: Have i ever refused to work with brands?
ANSWER:
Yes she's turned down a lot of work because she didn't believe in the brand and it didn't suit her "I don't think it's authentic to me, i don't think people would like buy it. I only work with brands that i like or i like the look of or are doing
something interesting and cool"

QUESTION 20: i have a sharted?
ANSWER:
She cackles, as she has a lot of questions about her shitting herself... because she looks like a person who shits themselves 😏😏😏Anyway she has sharted herself and then explains what a shart is.

She got ill when she went to New Orleans
"I was like josie i just need to go to the toilet and i went for a number two and it wasn't the nicest number two ever"

"Then just before the plane was about to leave i was like i need to go again, i need to go for a tit and i was not feeling okay. As soon as i got to new orleans i went straight to the toilet so i was like i don't know how long the fight took it went that long and i said long story short i had the shits for the whole time i was in new orleans - i just i must have caught something on the plane a bug.

i even went to the doctors when I was there, legit got prescribed gatorade.

On one of the days that i was starting to feel a bit better we went to cafe du monde which is famous for its beignets it's like a really famous really famous place anyway ate my beignets had my coffee, and then the feeling in my tummy like came and oh god and i got up to run to the toilet and i let out a 'fart' which wasn't a fart"

QUESTION 21: Have you flashed a nip in public?
ANSWER:
yes many times

QUESTION 22: have i ever cut my hair myself?
ANSWER:
only her fringe

QUESTION 23: have i ever been in a helicopter
ANSWER:
yes, when she went to vegas and when she went to the himalayas "before old 'lock down'πŸ™„"

QUESTION 24: have I ever had a skinny dip?
ANSWER:
She's been asked this a lot. No, she doesn't think so

QUESTION 25: have i ever assumed that a stranger knew me from youtube but they actually didn't
ANSWER:
No, but she's introduced herself and people have gone "I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!" (lol my partner just overheard that and went "what a self serving bleep")

"i don't want to be that person, i don't want to assume people know who i am! i'm a nobody! and i think that would be just really vain of me to be like 'they must know who i am, i am Helen Anderson' so i always introduce myself to people even if, even if like they know who i am i don't know i it's just it's just the thing to do"

QUESTION 26: have i ever had sex outdoors?
ANSWER:
Yes and she'd have sex in her garden if she could

QUESTION 27: have i accidentally farted during a workout?
ANSWER:
She farts ALL THE TIME at Bootcamp, because its first thing in the morning and she's drunk black coffee on the way there so it gets everything going.

"luckily, i get away with it because the music's so loud sometimes the smell's bad and i have to be like don't go over there!"

QUESTION 28: have i ever been in a toxic relationship?
ANSWER:
Yes, she has been in a 'couple of those'

"I will tell you now though, the one that i'm in right now i'm SOOO happy - i'm SOOO happy - i'm SOOOO in love. I've had NO red flags at all and anything that.

Anything that has bothered me I've spoken about straight away, luckily my current boyfriend is like, the KING of communication" ......seriously?

"He's very honest with me, i'm very honest with him and whenever i need to talk to him about anything, no matter how stupid i feel for worrying about it, he will always make me talk to him about it and he will always reassure me and he's just great"

....that's why he moved out and moved back in and she complains about him alllll the time.

QUESTION 29: have i ever had panic attacks?
ANSWER:
(Does NO ONE watch her videos? She just posted one with anxiety in the bleeping title lolol) She has had her "fair share" of them. Talks about her having flight or fight and disassociation "thing" where she feels terrified and needs to get away.

QUESTION 30: ...seriously we're at 30..... Hav
QUESTION 31: have i ever peed in a sink?
ANSWER:
"oh no, i'd remember this one time, oh my god, flashbacks! memories! i remember me and my sisters had been to the pub, and we all needed, and it was quite a walk back home this was years ago, years ago it's quite a long walk back from the pub we were at. we all needed to go to the toilet and so we were fight we were arguing over who got to go first so what we did was two of us sat over the edge of the bath while the other one went on the toilet problem solved"

That's it make up done and video over. We now learned so much about Quirkerz and her bodily fluids. How fun.

Omg - who cleaned the bath tub afterwards...
Just screen grabbing as you typed 🀣

View attachment 320676

It's the return of the black undies! The ONLY pair of underwear she owns!

View attachment 320684

View attachment 320682

View attachment 320680

At least she's buying bigger sizes that aren't strangling her vagina. They even have gunt growing room πŸ‘πŸ»

View attachment 320677

View attachment 320683

View attachment 320678

View attachment 320679

View attachment 320681
her dachsund with it's waggly tail is so adorable there!! (When she was putting on those platform DM boots)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Doesn't want people weighing in on her life? SHE PUTS HER ENTIRE LIFE ON THE INTERNET TO BE WEIGHED IN ON...
I laugh so much when she complains about constantly being judged online... Like that's your whole bleeping online existance.

She does realise that judgement isn't just all bleeping negative? Judgement can also be positive. If she wants a neutral bleeping ground then don't open up the comments section on her platforms. Problem solved. Oh, but she only wants people to judge her positively πŸ™„

Also as for the comment that people think they're "entitled" to her, calm down love you're nothing bleeping special. People are just sick of your bullshit and are calling you out on it. No one's knocking on your door asking for more of Helen "pissed in a bathtub, ate a whole cake" Anderson because they can't get enough of you. 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20201123-121206~2.png

Good EGG Filwhip - moved back in so he can fit her wardrobe and put up her Xmas lights 🀣

Screenshot_20201123-121214_compress48.jpg

No wonder he needs to snooze on the sofa.

Screenshot_20201123-121206~3.png

Poor little EGG

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Literally!! My bf is 6'2 and wears a 32 leg and he has legs for days 😭 Just trying to imagine that on Helen is making me laugh
I'm five foot seven and I go between a 28 and 30 leg. When I worked retail, we had to order in 32s specially if someone needed it because we didn't stock them as standard - but Helen at five foot three needs a 32 leg, ok πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
She probably got that mixed up. 32 Waist and 30 Leg. We know she's an idiot who can't construct sentences so numbers are likely a problem too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She probably got that mixed up. 32 Waist and 30 Leg. We know she's an idiot who can't construct sentences so numbers are likely a problem too.
🀣🀣🀣 She did say in a her "dream sofa" vlog that it took her so long to do her taxes because she's tit with numbers and spreadsheets, so you're probably right

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Screenshot_20201123-141116~2.png

.....why? No one's home, Filwhip is at work πŸ™„

Screenshot_20201123-140915.png

Also, no one wants to see you whipping your tits around, Quirkz.

And why the duck are her feet filthy if she's just had a shower? πŸ™„

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That outfit is absolutely hideous. Her dress sense is definitely getting worse.

Reactions: 14
🀣🀣🀣 She did say in a her "dream sofa" vlog that it took her so long to do her taxes because she's tit with numbers and spreadsheets, so you're probably right
Her accountant will be doing all the actual tax stuff for her, all she has to do is keep a log of her outrageous expenses πŸ˜‚

The most difficult thing she'll have to do is add up cells on excel.

• Haha
1. It doesn't matter if she sleeps in she 'works' for herself
2. what was that gremlin run??
3. That shirt

• Haha
126880617_1714044088769063_4747930851020495044_n.jpg

People will be too distracted by that crappy application of your crusty lipstick to even notice your nostrils, Helga.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.