Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I'd say she's a 14. I'm a 14/16 and I look bigger than her
I’m a 16 and I don’t look anywhere near the size of Helen, not being a dick but her thighs are like twice the size of mine so I find it really hard to believe she’s a 14

Reactions: 8
This is why I don't believe it. She's changed considerably from a time she said she was a size 14 years ago.

She says she was at her biggest here ^, judging only by the photos she shows us, she's put a considerable amount of weight on since this video in 2017.

Posted in 2015 (or could be earlier like 2014 judging by her hair colour) a very posh sounding Helen.

At 1:04 “The fact is I’m a size 10-12....”

Skip to 3:45.... Size Doesn’t Matter: “I’m a size 8-10 on my top half, and a size 14 on my bottom half”

E99472AA-66F8-49B2-BC85-138AA4992B75.jpeg

Size 10-14 in 2014

8A6812C7-0178-4A89-BBE1-3A2B35CC03B6.jpeg

"Size 14... Sometimes a 10!" in 2020

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to be a 10 before lockdown but now I'm a 12 and I'm sorry but she is not just one size up from me 😂 She looks completely different

Reactions: 9
Maybe it's my fat brain then. I used to be a 24 and have dropped to a 14/16. I only notice the difference if I look at side by side photos

Reactions: 7
This is why I wish tattle had a gallery mode, if we line up all the photos of her from thread 1 to now you can see that she's gained a huge amount of weight, yet magically stays a "size 14".

Reactions: 12
Maybe it's my fat brain then. I used to be a 24 and have dropped to a 14/16. I only notice the difference if I look at side by side photos
I think we all notice weight loss in ourselves less easily because it’s a gradual process and we see ourselves every day. It’s only when you look at photos of yourself you truly see it.

Reactions: 18
I think she's absolutely miserable with the way she looks now:

- the constant fixation on her lie about still being a size 14
- the constant thin-posing in pictures
- the constant Photoshop and Facetune
- constantly going on and on about going to bootcamp and how she works out all the time just to 'prove' to people that she does exercise
- forcing herself to do exercises she absolutely hates (eg running) just because her boyfriend does it, again just to 'prove' to everyone that she exercises

It's all just seems that she is so unhappy with the way she is and is so desperate to be who she was.

Her body positive tit is so contradictory, one day she's letting it all hang out and the next she's squeezing her sides in to try to appear as thin as possible. You just can't do that tit if you're trying to tell others that you're great just the way you are 🙄 I think she only posts herself in her underwear with a caption about 'body positivity' when she feels tit about herself and just wants a bunch of likes and "yas queen!" comments to stroke her ego.
i just don’t get the whole obsession with lying about it - I know everyone’s very familiar on my feelings about it (due to my millions of rants 🤣) but like as far as we know Helen doesn’t have any health complications apart from spoilt brat syndrome and could easily eat healthier cut out the booze and lose plenty without exercising. Surely it’s just sm better than lying and constantly having to fake it?? I can’t imagine how tiring that would be and how awful it’d make your self esteem 😬

Reactions: 9
sorry to derail a bit but I don't really keep majorly up to date with Helen's antics anymore (apart from this thread, you gals are bloody hilarious) but did her friend Dani lose a bunch of weight? She looks well different but can't tell if it's the same girl hahaha

• Heart
She believes she’s a 14 because that’s the size she continues to buy. And unless it’s a moomoo... sorry, sMoCk DrEsS, which is shapeless and oversized anyway, everything is far too tight on her.

Reactions: 14
She believes she’s a 14 because that’s the size she continues to buy. And unless it’s a moomoo... sorry, sMoCk DrEsS, which is shapeless and oversized anyway, everything is far too tight on her.
Yup, and being able to do something up doesn't mean it fits. My friend thinks she is a size 12 because she can do it up, but her belly hangs over the top of jeans and the seams are visibly straining. Let me make this clear, I'm a size 12/14 on top, 16 on the bottom and don't advocate having to be slim, but lying about it only hinders herself. She doesn't have to even talk about her size, but she wanted to make views from copying the trend of doing "size 14 try ons." In addition to this, having to wear too tight clothing will just make you feel bigger than you are.

Reactions: 14
Found this gem on Dani's instagram whilst looking for her "before" photos.
1606076223885.png

this is the after i found:
1606076572322.png

and this is her most recent:
1606076608620.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel mean talking about weight but oh well... there’s a vlog from when she comes back from a trip with josie from a couple of years ago, I’ve looked for it but I can’t find it and I can’t bare looking through them for it. Cat gives her a weigh in at boot camp and she’s about 11 stone 3 or 4. She’s 5ft 3 I think and she was lighter back then. So if (and I’m being kind) she’s a few pounds heavier then I’m not sure it’s possible to be a size 14. Unless she’s an unusual shape or she counts elasticated waists as the measure lol.

Helen may be a 14, you have to remember she's short. I'm 5"2 and fit into a 6/8, though I look nothing like what you'd expect a 6/8 to look like - I'm quite chubby (fyi, I use words like chubby and fat neutrally, not as a negative descriptor) to be honest, but I have no issue with being so as there's nothing wrong with being any size as long as you're healthy.
When you're short, clothes fit differently, there's often extra fabric & things sit differently too!

I'd be interested to know what size she'd be if she tried on clothes from the petite section - I feel like that reflects my true size. I can be a 10/12 in petite sometimes, yet an xs in gym shark leggings, being short is weird!!

Reactions: 10
She wouldn't look so bad if her clothes were her real size, it wouldn't look like she had been poured into them. Doesn't she realise she's making herself look unnecessarily bad?

Also it can't be comfy to sit found in the clothes she wears.

I'm 5'4" 135lbs and a size 12, sometimes a 14 due to my broad shoulders and child bearing hips.

I just don’t understand the need to claim to be a certain size anyway.

clothes with 14 on the label can vary based on shop, fabric, shape of the garment, even in the same shop two of the same items the same size can be different (if you’re boohoo ha!) people carry weight differently, boob size can alter how something fits. I don’t think I own a pair of trousers I haven’t had to alter in some way.

how many people are one size top and bottom and can consistently buy this size in any shop they go in?

just say ‘midsize’ if you’re that desperate to label yaself Helgunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I bought that green stripe smock dress from ASOS, went down a dress size and it was still bleeping massive on me. I could have gone down another dress size and it still probably be too big. If Helen bought hers in a 14, for it to fit her the way it does I’d class her as a big size 16. Or more realistically, a small 16 on top and a 18 on the bottom.

I bought that green stripe smock dress from ASOS, went down a dress size and it was still bleeping massive on me. I could have gone down another dress size and it still probably be too big. If Helen bought hers in a 14, for it to fit her the way it does I’d class her as a big size 16. Or more realistically, a small 16 on top and a 18 on the bottom.
A 16 top 18 bottom is exactly what I would say she is from looking at her. Not being mean just stating facts, nothing wrong with being that size if she’s happy but we all know she isn’t and also her lying is damaging to her more vulnerable followers

A 16 top 18 bottom is exactly what I would say she is from looking at her. Not being mean just stating facts, nothing wrong with being that size if she’s happy but we all know she isn’t and also her lying is damaging to her more vulnerable followers
I’ve always thought she may well be a 14 on top sometimes because she’s got no tits. And that might be her delusion. That she thinks nahhh that’s fine I won’t count the bottom half. But on the bottom she’s no way a 14. I’m half the size of her and not much taller than her and I’m only just a 14 on bottom. I still have some size 16 bottoms that I know full well she wouldn’t fit in. I’d definitely say she’s an 18 on bottom or large 16 depending on the shop.

Reactions: 6
I’m 5’1 and a size 10 (was a 6 pre lockdown hahaha rip my waistline) and Helen is twice the size I am. aNd she claims to have also gained weight this year.

It’s less about her being a size 14 than it is her dishonesty at being a size 14. It doesn’t feel good as a viewer to see someone who is supposed to be an infuluencer and impressionable on their younger viewers lying about their size. Just makes it seem like it’s not okay to be body positive but embarrassed instead (if that makes sense idk). She doesn’t wear clothes that fit, they just look uncomfortable and tight and she’s meant to be advertising these clothes for companies??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.