Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just felt uncomfortable watching that video , I think because she didn’t seem very comfortable. She’s so preoccupied with labelling her style into varying boxes. She’s most definitely not the style maven she thinks she is - the outfits from the last couple of years are howling. And she must be able to see how much weight she’s gained and how unhealthy she looks now.

And it’s midriff, not midrift, Helga :cautious:.

Also wearing black & a band T-shirt does not make you rock/metal.
It most certainly doesn’t. I was thinking that if she’d turned up to the biker/metal pubs I frequented in my youth in most of those outfits she’d have been laughed out of the place. I’ve said this before, she’s what we used to call a ‘spud rocker’ :ROFLMAO: .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I just felt uncomfortable watching that video , I think because she didn’t seem very comfortable. She’s so preoccupied with labelling her style into varying boxes. She’s most definitely not the style maven she thinks she is - the outfits from the last couple of years are howling. And she must be able to see how much weight she’s gained and how unhealthy she looks now.
I think she's absolutely miserable with the way she looks now:

- the constant fixation on her lie about still being a size 14
- the constant thin-posing in pictures
- the constant Photoshop and Facetune
- constantly going on and on about going to bootcamp and how she works out all the time just to 'prove' to people that she does exercise
- forcing herself to do exercises she absolutely hates (eg running) just because her boyfriend does it, again just to 'prove' to everyone that she exercises

It's all just seems that she is so unhappy with the way she is and is so desperate to be who she was.

Her body positive tit is so contradictory, one day she's letting it all hang out and the next she's squeezing her sides in to try to appear as thin as possible. You just can't do that tit if you're trying to tell others that you're great just the way you are 🙄 I think she only posts herself in her underwear with a caption about 'body positivity' when she feels tit about herself and just wants a bunch of likes and "yas queen!" comments to stroke her ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she's absolutely miserable with the way she looks now:

- the constant fixation on her lie about still being a size 14
- the constant thin-posing in pictures
- the constant Photoshop and Facetune
- constantly going on and on about going to bootcamp and how she works out all the time just to 'prove' to people that she does exercise
- forcing herself to do exercises she absolutely hates (eg running) just because her boyfriend does it, again just to 'prove' to everyone that she exercises

It's all just seems that she is so unhappy with the way she is and is so desperate to be who she was.

Her body positive tit is so contradictory, one day she's letting it all hang out and the next she's squeezing her sides in to try to appear as thin as possible. You just can't do that tit if you're trying to tell others that you're great just the way you are 🙄 I think she only posts herself in her underwear with a caption about 'body positivity' when she feels tit about herself and just wants a bunch of likes and "yas queen!" comments to stroke her ego.
If she exercised, ran and did bootcamp even half as much as she says she does she honestly wouldn't be the size she is...

Reactions: 14
Helen is the perfect example of “you can’t outrun a bad diet”.
Definitely not if she's still eating as much as or more than what she's burning off. I'd argue that any exercise would create a small deficit enough to see some weight loss but we don't know exactly how much she's eating and it could be pretty much impossible to safely exercise enough to create a deficit at all. Or she could be one of those people who thinks they earned a "treat" after every workout and totally undoes everything 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Definitely not if she's still eating as much as or more than what she's burning off. I'd argue that any exercise would create a small deficit enough to see some weight loss but we don't know exactly how much she's eating and it could be pretty much impossible to safely exercise enough to create a deficit at all. Or she could be one of those people who thinks they earned a "treat" after every workout and totally undoes everything 🤷🏼‍♀️
Right we don’t know what she’s eating exactly but I just based my assumption on all her snacks lol

Reactions: 5
Helga's really outdone herself with the latest video hasn't she.
What absolute dross...10 years of style evolution my ass.
Jeeze there is nothing remotely rock n roll about any of her clothing from her early days through to now a led zeppelin/acdc tshirt doesn't make you Patti Smith helga , she just looks like a gawdy granny trying to be some 80's glam rock housewife now (and she's not rocking it) ... The main reason why she can never pull the rock/metal/indie aesthetic off is because she's too concerned with looking pretty and keeping up with what topshop and asos dish out as 'alternative'. Consumerist pre packaged crap for people who don't have the mind, bravery or desire to ever truely be distinctive fashion-wise.
Dont get me wrong when we are young we are heavily influenced by the things we watch, listen too and the people we hang with.
But to me she's never left that faze. She's not individual in the slightest. She just buys stuff, it goes out of season and then buys more. Ever heard of charity shops helga?

Also she looks super down whilst talking about these old pictures... Helga this is nature's way of telling you life's too short. Stop buying crap to make yourself happy. Stop trying to be something you ain't, let go of the past. Stop using food and men as a crutch for navigating through life... Its.. Not. Working. Wake up. Its plain to see

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I cba to watch it but there's nothing alternative about Helen. Just the weird fact she talks like an East London born geezer when she's from Norwich. I see more people with tattoos than without nowadays, same for colourful hair (which her's isn't). She wears almost exclusively ASOS. Alternative? There's nothing more mainstream than ASOS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Tatler said I was mean to her😤😤😤 this will SHOW THEM !!!
THIS!! she’s been showcasing her love for Diane ever since I posted my comment on Diane being mistreated, and how both her dogs are tit scared of her shouting and screaming at them all day. hi there Helen 👋

Reactions: 23
@sorenips " droning away like she's on Piers Morgan's Life Stories" Ahahahahaha

I always feel that way when watching her, she has this infuriating air of importance like, of course you want to know what I ate for breakfast cos I am a rock starrr maannn. Blurgh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She definitely has the attitude that she deserves the moon on a stick. She acts like a giant child around food and can't face up to the fact that she could have an eating disorder.

It doesn't help with her saying "Gimmie! gimme!" with all the PR tit, all the free tit has gone to her head and she feels that she's entitled to everything. Just look how much of a brat she was when someone sent her the American sweet box - she loathed having to share it.

I always laugh when she shows off having a salad though "see guys! I went to bootcamp and now Im eating a bit of lettuce because I'm soooo healthy, did I tell you I went to bootcamp? Hey! Look at my lettuce I'm well healthy today" then whips out her daily magnum to have in her bath because she deserves it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
All I got from that 10 years of style video is that she has never actually had her own style. I’m the same age as Helen and remember the Tumblr trends and everything that came after.
And why is she talking about her “styling” as if it’s her craft.. she didn’t style duck all. She’s bought and copied what she saw on social media 🙄

Interesting to hear her say something along the lines of missing items of clothing too.. if you looked after and kept hold of things rather than just chucking them because you’ve been gifted 10 new coats you wouldn’t have that problem!

Reactions: 21
125981681_368057901142146_7693774132082352261_n.jpg

Lolololol asks for questions she's been avoiding... Then avoids all the questions 🤣🤣🤣

"Helen, have you ever finalised your divorce?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
View attachment 317496

Lolololol asks for questions she's been avoiding... Then avoids all the questions 🤣🤣🤣

I love that clearly people have been asking her advice about a divorce but nope, gotta make it about her and refuse to help 🙄
Tbh I think a video on how to get through a divorce would add some honesty and authenticity to her channel and make her sort of relatable again (I say this bc I’m actually just nosey and wanna know what went on and what was holding it up 👀)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 317496

Lolololol

Does she not realise that the ONLY kind-of interesting thing to ask her, is literally about her divorce??

Helen hun, there's nothing 'mysterious' about you that we're all DYING to know. Apart from the disgusting amount of crap you get "gifted" and the ability to justify & splurge essentially a quarter of someone's average yearly salary on an ugly sofa, your life ain't that much more different/special from the next person.

It comes across as sooo desperate when she asks people to ask her tit. She literally has no other ideas for videos. I'm guessing she's saving the 'divorce' talk for when she's really desperate for money/hit an all time low on YouTube. Maybe it might happen when she decides she wants plastic surgery and needs the extra funds.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.