Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that is exactly why when Helen had symptoms a few weeks ago she should have got tested! But nope 'it was just a cold' 🙄. This whole situation across the world has really highlighted how selfish people can be.
It really grinds my gears when people say "it's only a cold"..... Yes coronavirus is a cold for many people that's the bleeping point you numpty. I had covid back in April, I didn't have a cough, I had blinding pain in my eyeballs and sinuses followed by a temp and drowsiness for a few days, then followed by 8 months of no smell and limited taste.

You can't just say ItS jUsT a CoLd. Get tested or isolate!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She doesn't look good. The jumper is quite nice but the jeans don't look good with it and they're too small. Her hair looks filthy :sick:.

Reactions: 6
Is anyone able to do a video summary if she posts tonight? I dunno if this headache I've had all day can manage listening to her babble on about shite 🤣
not sure I can compete with the infamous luna recaps but I’ll give it a go 😂

C22D9B40-CF60-4E0E-AAE9-7ADC84504CB7.png
Tatler said I was mean to her😤😤😤 this will SHOW THEM !!!

050ED6C4-D61D-4757-8478-C8C0E276B872.png
It’s just kindahilarious that it’s so obviously and photoshopped but she’s just left one spot to look ✨~aUtHenTic + rEaL~✨

• Heart
Reactions: 22
🥰🥰🥰

Screenshot_20201119-185522.png

Second pic looks worse. She looks miserable as duck.

She forgot to Photoshop out whatever the duck is growing underneath her bottom lip this one.

Screenshot_20201119-190329.png

...and speaking of lips she looks like she's inflated them in facetune here.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You can't just say ItS jUsT a CoLd. Get tested or isolate!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
If the NHS would of *gifted her one and sent it to her house in a massive box with an affiliate link and an ASOS gift card she’d be all in favour of getting tested.

View attachment 316835Tatler said I was mean to her😤😤😤 this will SHOW THEM !!!

It’s just kindahilarious that it’s so obviously and photoshopped but she’s just left one spot to look ✨~aUtHenTic + rEaL~✨
#FreeDiane

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So today I got the new I was expecting but dreading
On top of my boyfriend I live with having covid, I've just had my test come through positive as well, and I'm pregnant, so as you can imagine a lot of stress and worry now.
So Helen, please duck off with your blatant disregard to the seriousness of this virus, its because of people like you, my partner and I have caught it, after months and months of being careful, he had a customer at work that appeared on the day they got their test and didn't bother to wait for results before coming to his depot.
Selfish people like you is why this is spreading like wild fire and why people like myself and my partner are suffering.

I am so sorry to hear that you got the virus too, I wish you all the best and hope that you will get healthy as fast as possible!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I watched James Welsh's video on filters and photoshopping tricks the other day. He talks about a trick of using white and black to create highlights and shadows:
Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 20.57.57.png

And I swear to god Helen's doing this in her latest photos. Like her cheekbones have always been lovely, but on video they do not look that prominent anymore - even with contour. And her double chin magically disappears into black shadows in her photos now.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So today I got the new I was expecting but dreading
On top of my boyfriend I live with having covid, I've just had my test come through positive as well, and I'm pregnant, so as you can imagine a lot of stress and worry now.
So Helen, please duck off with your blatant disregard to the seriousness of this virus, its because of people like you, my partner and I have caught it, after months and months of being careful, he had a customer at work that appeared on the day they got their test and didn't bother to wait for results before coming to his depot.
Selfish people like you is why this is spreading like wild fire and why people like myself and my partner are suffering.
I am sorry you got a positive Covid result. I know this is much easier said than done, but try to stay as calm as possible. Rest as much as possible, drink loads of water and if your symptoms start to worry you at any point don't hesitate to get NHS help. Wishing you better.

Reactions: 7
I can't take her new vid seriously...she's just trying to push 'glam rock' and 'rock and roll' inspo whilst sitting there dressed like every other influencer

Now she's just said 'pastel goth' pfffft

Won't lie,, I actually kind of enjoyed watching that - I definitely like her style from a few years ago more than now though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can't watch it. Sorry. It sounds boring. It looks boring. I followed her Instagram, I witnessed her 'style evolution' and it's not good. 🤣

She said in her vlog that she was making wholesome content... Is this really all she came up with? "Oh look people! It's 10 years of ME!!!"

Also I refuse to take 'style advice' from someone who manages to make herself look 15 years older than me

Screenshot_20201119-215152_compress57.jpg

She isn't bleeping rock or roll or glam rock. She's fallen into granny vibez.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I can't take her new vid seriously...she's just trying to push 'glam rock' and 'rock and roll' inspo whilst sitting there dressed like every other influencer

Now she's just said 'pastel goth' pfffft

Won't lie,, I actually kind of enjoyed watching that - I definitely like her style from a few years ago more than now though
I like the style from the 'middle section'. Darker colours with some patterns, nice boots and hats.

Some of the later and more recent outfits are shocking 😂

Reactions: 8
1605824759872.png

I just can't believe this was her

Also find it hilarious this is what she considers '''''''metal''''''''
1605824820320.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
“10 year Instagram style evolution”
Helen: So it’s actually nine years but I rounded it up

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No one:
Helen:
20201119_224022.jpg

Potato headed narcissist waffling away like she's on Piers Morgan's bleeping life stories.

Screenshot_20201119-224315_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think it's very telling how she describes style variances as different parts of her personality. Clothes are not a personalitiy.

Also, can't get over "levver," "middrift" or "bohemium"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“ a leopard print cardi is quite rockabilly”
Pink hair + galaxy leggings = pastel goth
Also wearing black & a band T-shirt does not make you rock/metal.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.