Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Someone who knows their tit” goodness me your posts here say otherwise!
I’ll break it down for you babes,
1. Droplets are spread most commonly through coughing, sneezing, and TALKING. Do you think she had a silent walk? I think that’d be a challenge for Helga.
2. She’s not social distancing, that is breaking a rule.
3. Boris Johnson isn’t really the pinnacle of intelligence, so I wouldn’t use him as your example!
4. Lockdown is about protecting the NHS, so the NHS can continue to help those who do get sick, and also be there for us in the future when we have the virus under control.
5. We can’t close schools because children would most likely be developmentally stunted by not being in school for an entire year. The only way we can allow schools to stay open and also protect the NHS is to prioritise which activities are most important, ie. school, work, essential shopping. Prioritising those means not undertaking unnecessary activities, like two walks with two different people in one day.

What’s not clicking??
That all clicks, if you believe everything media / government tells you. Their track record makes me question their information.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
(Also we wouldn’t need a lockdown if the NHS was properly funded, but it wasn’t. So yes, lockdowns ARE the governments fault)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also, no one knows ANYONE’S circumstances. Helen could have had a negative test the day before. Her friend too.

The chances of picking it up outside are next to none (if you use your brain you will know this - viruses can’t just somehow get sucked into the lungs when you’re close to someone outside, unless they cough in your face). Hence why asymptomatic people are refused tests (because there is literally not enough covid to give a result). The chances of catching it while going for a walk with your mate are next to none. I’m sorry but that’s the truth. The scaremongering isn’t helping
You’re an utter bleeping dick honestly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
5. We can’t close schools because children would most likely be developmentally stunted by not being in school for an entire year. The only way we can allow schools to stay open and also protect the NHS is to prioritise which activities are most important, ie. school, work, essential shopping. Prioritising those means not undertaking unnecessary activities, like two walks with two different people in one day.

What’s not clicking??
Additionally, she took a 16 odd mile bus ride the first weekend of this lockdown. Not necessary AT ALL

(Also we wouldn’t need a lockdown if the NHS was properly funded, but it wasn’t. So yes, lockdowns ARE the governments fault)
Hospital admissions have gone up. You can have all the staff in the world on great pay but if you don't have the ROOM to treat the patients then its effectively pointless. What about the health conditions that are a direct result from having COVID? Thats further stain on the resources, the equipment, the facilities

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also, no one knows ANYONE’S circumstances. Helen could have had a negative test the day before. Her friend too.

The chances of picking it up outside are next to none (if you use your brain you will know this - viruses can’t just somehow get sucked into the lungs when you’re close to someone outside, unless they cough in your face). Hence why asymptomatic people are refused tests (because there is literally not enough covid to give a result). The chances of catching it while going for a walk with your mate are next to none. I’m sorry but that’s the truth. The scaremongering isn’t helping
Hi Helen! Big fan <3

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I'm sorry but I've got to correct you here. What you're saying isn't actually the truth. The reason asymptomatic people aren't given tests is because they don't want to waste the laboratory capacity with hypochondriacs having tests every single day. If someone is asymptomatic, they will still have COVID and so will still have a positive result... That's the reason they're testing all students before they go home from university, for example.

Asymptomatic carriers are a greater risk of transmission than symptomatic ones, because they aren't being asked to isolate like symptomatic people are...

Reactions: 31
m8... Says it all really. I bet you think 5g is the real cause of Covid and the world is flat.
Well going by your username - sheep - I presume ARE a sheep in that you believe whatever the bbc and government tell you.

and no I don’t think those things, for the record. I’m not a covid denier. I just believe things aren’t as plain and simple as “lets stay indoors and that makes the virus go away”. Anyway, I’m done here. Enjoy spending your days moaning about influencers x

• Haha
Is there a COVID deniers thread we can send this person to?!
And get back to service as usual 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but I've got to correct you here. What you're saying isn't actually the truth. The reason asymptomatic people aren't given tests is because they don't want to waste the laboratory capacity with hypochondriacs having tests every single day. If someone is asymptomatic, they will still have COVID and so will still have a positive result... That's the reason they're testing all students before they go home from university, for example.

Asymptomatic carriers are a greater risk of transmission than symptomatic ones, because they aren't being asked to isolate like symptomatic people are...
I was told personally it’s because they give false positives.

• Haha
Well going by your username - sheep - I presume ARE a sheep in that you believe whatever the bbc and government tell you.
I didn't think you were this witty Helen, i have changed my opinion on you... i apologise thinking you were so damn boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
if you’re asymptomatic you can’t give a false positive because you are positive.
You literally make no sense.
Bye hun, shut the door on your way out.
hahah well how do you know they’re asymptomatic before doing the test? I clearly meant testing people without symptoms, because of the terribly inaccurate test they use, will possibly give a false positive even if they’ve not got covid. I was told this by someone on the phone. Who worked for the testing facilities. Come on.

I didn't think you were this witty Helen, i have changed my opinion on you... i apologise thinking you were so damn boring!
I’m clearly not Helen. Don’t be so butthurt that not everyone on this forum thinks she’s the devil

and no I don’t think those things, for the record. I’m not a covid denier. I just believe things aren’t as plain and simple as “lets stay indoors and that makes the virus go away”. Anyway, I’m done here. Enjoy spending your days moaning about influencers x
Hahaha not at all, I'm just not an idiot like you because I don't say things like "she didn't break the rules" whilst ignoring her breaking the rules.
See you later Helen 👋

I was told personally it’s because they give false positives.
You were told personally? Who by Karen on Facebook 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Common sense m8.

why?
Don’t really think you deserve an explanation as to why you’re a dick as it’s quite clear and quite frankly I cba wasting my fkin one break I get which I’m on rn in the hospital ward where I work where I’m having to bleeping deal with COVID patients who are dying, because of fuckwits like you and Helen!!!, to explain

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m clearly not Helen. Don’t be so butthurt that not everyone on this forum thinks she’s the devil
I feel like, you might be fighting a battle in the wrong thread.... just the vibe i get!!! Read the room..... and maybe make a Rave thread if you love yourself... sorry her so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
hahah well how do you know they’re asymptomatic before doing the test? I clearly meant testing people without symptoms, because of the terribly inaccurate test they use, will possibly give a false positive even if they’ve not got covid. I was told this by someone on the phone. Who worked for the testing facilities. Come on.

I don't think anyone has ever called her a devil. You're butthurt because people have called her out on BREAKING LOCKDOWN RULES. So....

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.