Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps the volume of engagement from the ‘you have BPD’ question has made her think that ‘throwing in’ mental illness is a way to up views.

If she is genuinely struggling then I am sorry - it is horrible and I know it is horrible.

However, either way, she needs to consider how to discuss the topic appropriately. Not as clickbait, not for band promo etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Perhaps the volume of engagement from the ‘you have BPD’ question has made her think that ‘throwing in’ mental illness is a way to up views.

If she is genuinely struggling then I am sorry - it is horrible and I know it is horrible.

However, either way, she needs to consider how to discuss the topic appropriately. Not as clickbait, not for band promo etc.
It is interesting how many influencers seem to suffer from anxiety and other mental health problems. It would be interesting to discover if there is some sort of connection between being an influencer and developing anxiety. Or if that kind of job attracts people who already have anxiety etc.

And how many people just use it as a bit of a buzzword or a way to get sympathy or engagement. Obviously anyone can have mental health issues but I feel like there seems to be a high prevalence amongst influencers.

Reactions: 15
I just looked at her description for the video:

"A week of Lockdown friendly activities, housework and a pinch of anxiety thrown in."

(then a bunch of affiliate links)

Is she serious?????
Like mental illness is a bleeping recipie :rolleyes: I know we should avoid stigmatising mental health issues but making it sound like you're making cupcakes downplays the seriousness of it, making it (in my opinion at least) trivial and I think she knows that. But her first and foremost concern is being the perfect influencer and having cute, catchy 'light' tag lines as long as the clickbait heaviness is in the title. My OCD and emetephobia are at the worse they've ever been since the start of the first lockdown and through being home and online all the time I found out Zoella has some similar anxieties and would you believe I find that airhead more relatable and somewhat more serious than "the anderz aproach" ... again .... "anxiety thrown in" "THROWN IN" ... just ... I bleeping can't with this woman oh my gOD

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Like mental illness is a bleeping recipie :rolleyes: I know we should avoid stigmatising mental health issues but making it sound like you're making cupcakes downplays the seriousness of it, making it (in my opinion at least) trivial and I think she knows that. But her first and foremost concern is being the perfect influencer and having cute, catchy 'light' tag lines as long as the clickbait heaviness is in the title. My OCD and emetephobia are at the worse they've ever been since the start of the first lockdown and through being home and online all the time I found out Zoella has some similar anxieties and would you believe I find that airhead more relatable and somewhat more serious than "the anderz aproach" ... again .... "anxiety thrown in" "THROWN IN" ... just ... I bleeping can't with this woman oh my gOD
I bloody hate scamella but I agree even she seems more genuine than Helen, again to reiterate others words I am genuinely sorry and hope she gets better but like saying stuff like a “sprinkle of anxiety” just ughhhhhhhh. quite a funny way to talk about something that anyone who has it knows takes a hold of your entire life! To talk about it and diminish it is just rlly icky and distasteful

Reactions: 13
My parents never really taught me how to clean, but you don't really need that many different cleaning solutions, right?

Reactions: 9
"a little "socially distanced" cup of coffee and cake with Ellie."

Am i going mad? We're in bloody lockdown and as she lives with someone she shouldnt be leaving the house unless its for food and that should be a twice a week job maximum surely???
How is she meeting all these people? Noone near me is going out??
Are we actually still in lockdown or have i missed something?
Not to defend her, but the lockdown rules do say you're allowed to meet up with 1 person from another household outside even if you live with people (which I think is utterly ridiculous personally, either lockdown properly or don't bother)

Reactions: 4
Not to defend her, but the lockdown rules do say you're allowed to meet up with 1 person from another household outside even if you live with people (which I think is utterly ridiculous personally, either lockdown properly or don't bother)
It's such a stupid rule. But what she didn't show is that she met Grace just before she met up with Ellie, she didn't put that part in the vlog but posted it on her Instagram.

It's ridiculous that she even commented how it's not that hard to stay at home, but in that vlog she went out every single day!

And then she comments on how busy it is outside... I just can't.

My parents never really taught me how to clean, but you don't really need that many different cleaning solutions, right?
Hell no 😂 It's idiotic that she went out to another non essential shop because she 'needed' cleaning supplies, later showed off her caddy but then opened a cupboard revealing that she already has so many left over cleaning products that would have done the bleeping job!!!!

Screenshot_20201118-014242~2.png

As for desperately needing dishwasher tablets - witch, you have a sink! Just bleeping use that in the mean time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She's so lazy 'nice wholesome content' my ass!
Basically a few nostril shots, a mandatory shot of Fildo penis nose (yano 'cos they luv eachotha) :ROFLMAO: some cheap sunny bonez advertising and her eating... Surprise.. No wonder she is massive.

I'm sick of hearing relax be kewl

When she talks about boot camp her eyeballs start rolling like literally you can see she despises it ... Its clear she only went for the social aspect..
Oh great another decorating vid to look forward to... Not..

Oh and her actual resting witch face when Fildo was on his game! She shows the real Helen every now and again.. You see what a nightmare she truely is... No wonder men don't stick around. The needy biatch

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
It is interesting how many influencers seem to suffer from anxiety and other mental health problems. It would be interesting to discover if there is some sort of connection between being an influencer and developing anxiety. Or if that kind of job attracts people who already have anxiety etc.

And how many people just use it as a bit of a buzzword or a way to get sympathy or engagement. Obviously anyone can have mental health issues but I feel like there seems to be a high prevalence amongst influencers.
I'm curious about the high prevalence of anxiety and other mental health issues with influencers. It's always seemed odd to me that people with anxiety would chose a career that will almost definitely exacerbate the problem. Having said that, a lot of influencers come across as people who would last five minutes in 'real' jobs so maybe that's why they find it easier to make a living getting other people to spend their hard earned cash on stuff they don't need.

Can you imagine Helen having to get up early every day, turn up somewhere on time (not dressed in outfits that flash her various bits), do actual work for 8 hours, keeping to deadlines, take constructive criticism etc. She just wouldn't be capable of doing it. There is no way she would be able to deal with the zillion little mental compromises work means for most of us, she can't even let her boyfriend watch a film he likes or play a bit of COD without whinging.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
1. She always looks SO bored doing bootcamp
2. I thought I was gonna wake my husband up when she started singing! Whyyyyyyy! So loud.
3. the cleaning products! Ugh

I don’t follow her but one of the things I don’t like about Mrs hinch and her minions is the ridiculous stockpiling of chemicals. So unnecessary.

1. She always looks SO bored doing bootcamp
2. I thought I was gonna wake my husband up when she started singing! Whyyyyyyy! So loud.
3. the cleaning products! Ugh

I don’t follow her but one of the things I don’t like about Mrs hinch and her minions is the ridiculous stockpiling of chemicals. So unnecessary.
Never got the Mrs Hinch thing - I don't follow her either but from what I gather, it's not so much about proper cleaning tips, more about smothering everything in chemicals and fake 'nice' smells.

Reactions: 21
Never got the Mrs Hinch thing - I don't follow her either but from what I gather, it's not so much about proper cleaning tips, more about smothering everything in chemicals and fake 'nice' smells.
everyone I know who rattles on about Hinch on insta and buys her products/books.... their houses ain’t so clean!
yet again it’s another ‘brand and lifestyle’ to buy into that’s just after your cash.

My sister told me about a carpet freshener she found from Mrs Hinch (tbh, smells great lol). So I thought I'd check her out for some fun cleaning tips.... Nope. I found it really hard to navigate through her many, many story highlights, and never even found anything relatively interesting. Just lots of "GWUYZZZ LOOK AT MY DAWGGG".

Waste of time

I followed her for a bit when she was on about 10,000 subs and she was quite funny for a bit but I got bored of the same stuff every day. And she got more and more followers and never addressed all the dangerous tit people were copying her doing (like mixing chemicals, putting neat zoflora on furnishings... etc).

but I just don’t see the need for a whole cupboard of cleaning products when a few do the job fine. Typical influencers and over consuming!

Reactions: 16
I’ve just noticed Diane, she always looks sad it breaks my heart.
to be honest, my dachshund looks sad as well but she’s the happiest bean. sometimes it’s just how their face is 😂 I do however agree that Diane isn’t a happy dog, and Helen shouldn’t be allowed to keep her. she clearly doesn’t even love her enough to teach her not to wee and poo inside (which is the first thing you teach a dog obviously) and instead just shouts and screams at her.. which dogs cannot interpret as either “am I being told off or is the insanity ridden hostage taker of mine losing her marbles?” 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Honestly baffled by Phil’s prominent chin 🌛
I don’t know if it’s just the beard but it sure as hell ain’t helping
I know it’s been said before but it needs repeating.. attractiveness may be subjective but wtf does she see in this guy, he has all the personality of a stale baguette and is absolutely minging

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20201118-092424.png

Yes Courtney, because corona virus is blowing around in the wind, shaking it's fist at people for being completely immune just because they're outside 🙄

I went to take my dog to my local park the first weekend of lockdown - usually it's dead quiet, but duck me, this time it was swamped with about 50 Helens and none of these fuckers were social distancing, kids all playing in the playground with their Helen mum's chatting in the park with their other Helen mates, some even tried to come up close to talk about my dog. duck that. I wore my mask the whole time, sprinted round the park with the dog and said never again.

Point is, just because you're 'outside' doesn't mean that you shouldn't wear your mask. Especially when there's a bunch of mouth breathing Helens around acting like there isn't a lockdown happening 🙄

Reactions: 21
I’ve just noticed Diane, she always looks sad it breaks my heart.
Oh god I didn’t notice :( she doesn’t seem like a happy doggie, they must have tit lives with Helen, she doesn’t strike me as a particularly doggie person, they defo don’t get a daily walk!

The fact that Helga was telling how Dee she better not tit upstairs in her latest vlog means that:

A) Diane still shits in the house
B) Helen still yells at her for it
C) Helen still hasn't done tit (lol) about it

Yelling at a dog isn't how you get it to change its behaviour, it just causes the dog to be stressed and would most likely end up doing the behaviour even more. When we took ours for training we were taught to always use positive reinforcement.

I dunno why Helen hasn't bothered spending time training Diane. There's a reason why, as an adult dog, she still shits in the house. Yelling at her for doing is isn't going to solve it. No wonder Dee always looks so sad 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.