Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shouldn't be allowed dogs

1 min into her new vlog and she's said 'I'm making an effort to get up and do my at home boot camp and then walking the girls'.....She's making more of an effort to walk her dogs? I'm sorry, that's not how dog ownership works :rolleyes: either fully commit to having dogs, or don't have them at all. You can't just walk them whenever you feel like it :rolleyes:
Exactly I’d love to get a dog unfortunately under normal circumstances no one is in most of the day through the week to be able to walk them and give them the attention they require so it wouldn’t be fair to get one.

Reactions: 7
VIDEO SUMMARY:
Virtual Pie night, Hinching & Anxiety | Weekly Vlog November 2020

Starting off with at home boot camp and Helga giving up, she says her back is playing up. She's not planned too much this week, just 'nice wholesome content'

Apparently she's been making an effort to get a routine into her life - how many years have we been hearing this shite? She's going to make an effort to walk the dogs more often... she should be doing that tit every day anyway!!!

House work time - and she's complaining about the autumn leaves being the bane of her life at the moment - she hoovers up her office soooooo often yet the leaves still come in! It's like she's working down the bottom of her garden or something! pffft!

Cut to Fildo playing call of duty chuckling to his mate "she said 'ow long u gunna be on here for' allll day, allll night!"

"FUCKS SAKE" scowls Helga "We HAVE to watch SONS ON ANARCHY!!!"

"Yeah we will" Says Fildo.... totally not bothered

She's off to make-a-Gusto for Fil needs feedin'

She don't like beetroot because it reminds her of when her nan stuck it in everything

1.png

You can hear Fildo yelling at his game in the background lololol

"WOT IS HE DOIN?!?!! FIL!!!!!!! SHAT UP!!!!!"

She got him off the game now and is made to film for her cooking.

Ugh her dinner looks so yummy

------------------------
Thurs 12th Nov
------------------------
Filmin her curly hair make up shite for IG and her tits are falling out again

2.png

"This new office set up makes me feel WELL GOOD n productive and great and I'M HERE FOR IT!!!!!"

Then announces that she went off for a wee and took off her lipstick so she can kiss her boyfriend (COS THEY'RE IN LOOOOOVE TATTLE) and says "that stuff you don't want to kiss anyone with"

Just thinking of her not washing her hands after her wee and touching Fil's face 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢

She gurns and I have no idea what she's mumbling about.... looks at her phone "What's Ryan sayin'??...... bugs everywhere" I think she's losing the plot.....

After dinner and she yells to Fil "I HOPE SHE'S NOT GOING TO POO UP THERE!"

More Sons on Anarchy watched and she's asking Fil if they can watch more tomorrow, because this is their life now. "OH WAIT BUT ITS PIEDAY FRIDAY TOMORROW!!! Oh we can still watch it after"

Off upstairs now for a massage as her back has been really playing up and Fildo said he'd give 'er one (probably to shut her the duck up) Apparently he has some sort of sports degree in it or some tit from uni (she doesn't know) and laughs about his career change into pluming and heating at aged 30. Hilarious.

Shows off her sponsored Deserio art shite - she's going to fill the wall.

------------------------
Fri 13th Nov
------------------------
Skipping showing the Grace meet up, she's now doing a little "socially distanced" cup of coffee and cake with Ellie.

And now she's spotted a Waitrose and she's going in "I ONLY COME TA WATE'ROSE IF IM NEAR IT!!!!" She's excitedly going to text Danni about it!!!! Apparently this is a thing they do, you can't just pop into it you're going to come out with a lot!!! "It's just that funny thing!!!" EXCITING!!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Oh she got a voice note "Forget the shoes" says a man.....

Back home, shopping's been put away and she said the inevitable happened - she went a bit mental in Waitrose (because she has no self control)

Going to be doing a virtual pie day with Grace and Andy (who she still hasn't mentioned about seeing in person earlier that day)

She's going to dress up for it because it's Friday and she wants to feel glamtastic and she's well excited

3.png

She's showing off her new silver jeans from All Saints/ASOS.... oh god burn it.... burn it with fire!!!!

4.png

"GLAM ROCK FOR PIE NIGHT!!!!"

Goes downstairs and Fil's chopping onions "MY EYES!!!!" he screams..... obviously trying to show some personality... well done Fill, get back in your cupboard now, gremlin.

"You ok Andrew?" she yells to the phone

"Who's that?" Says Andrew...... really??

Fil's still yelling about his eyeballs, Helen's fannying about being all Glam Rock

Seems like it's just Andrew doing the cook-a-long, Grace is sitting around looking like a moody duck.

They're going to do pizza's next week, where they're going to cook for each other and then deliver / swap. Yay for more unnecessary meet ups!

------------------------
Sat 14th Nov
------------------------
House work day today and she just LOVES to do house work!!! She's going to go out (again) to B&M because she's run out of cleaning stuff and dishwasher tablets.... despite y'know GOING TO A bleeping SUPERMARKET YESTERDAY.

Spotted the Zoflora and yaps on about Mrs Hinch and remembers the time when it was all sold out, she tells people to "calm their boots"

Spotted Lenor and apparently her and Fil go MAD for it...... ok Helen... now you need to calm YOUR boots...

Back home and she's showing off her cleaning caddy "for those who might be interested"..... no, Helen, no. NO ONE is interested.

"I love da pine" She feels like Mrs Hinch right now. "I AM MRS HINCH! IM HINCHING RIGHT NOW!!!"

More showing off of all the shite she got and we've got a cleaning montage, because this is fun.

Now we're sorting out under the bed and then shows off a close up of all the dust bunnies she's kept under there.

5.png

Pans around her room and holy tit it's full of crap....

More cleaning and it's dinner time.

Says she had a bit of an anxious day today and said how she had a bit of a disassociation episode which got worse, came home and had a fight or flight moment and needed to escape and go out again... shrugs it off as just a bit of a weird one.

I think it's interesting that she's labeling it as disassociation, it's a shame she edited her vlog in the way she did because she doesn't actually address it while it's happening, she seems completely fine and bubbly, super productive with cleaning the whole of her house and focused, managed to film a whole day's worth of cleaning, and seemed excited and happy especially around the shop she seems her normal self (not saying that it didn't happen, it's just a shame she edited as if it was a completely normal day)

She feels better now Fil gave her a cuddle and she's over it now she's having her dinner "BANGING!"

------------------------
Sun 15th Nov
------------------------
Off out again for a walk around "the lido" (it's not a bleeping lido). Says there's a lot of people about because everyone wants to get out and do something nice.... cuts herself off mid sentence and we're back home making the video for her BAND's "live" performance

OMG ear piercing "REEEEEEELAXXXXX" duck my ears.

WARNING: ITS LOUD!!

And now we've all been deafened, that's the week done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She only spoke about anxiety for 20 seconds and repeated what she'd put on her insta 😬 trying to reel those views in

Reactions: 14
VIDEO SUMMARY:

Starting off with at home boot camp and Helga giving up, she says her back is playing up. She's not planned too much this week, just 'nice wholesome content'

Apparently she's been making an effort to get a routine into her life - how many years have we been hearing this shite? She's going to make an effort to walk the dogs more often... she should be doing that tit every day anyway!!!

House work time - and she's complaining about the autumn leaves being the bane of her life at the moment - she hoovers up her office soooooo often yet the leaves still come in! It's like she's working down the bottom of her garden or something! pffft!

Cut to Fildo playing call of duty chuckling to his mate "she said 'ow long u gunna be on here for' allll day, allll night!"

She don't like beetroot because it reminds her of when her nan stuck it in everything

View attachment 314607

------------------------
Thurs 12th Nov
------------------------

View attachment 314608

"This new office set up makes me feel WELL GOOD n productive and great and I'M HERE FOR IT!!!!!"

Then announces that she went off for a wee and took off her lipstick so she can kiss her boyfriend (COS THEY'RE IN LOOOOOVE TATTLE) and says "that stuff you don't want to kiss anyone with"

She gurns and I have no idea what she's mumbling about.... looks at her phone "What's Ryan sayin'??...... bugs everywhere" I think she's losing the plot.....

More Sons on Anarchy watched and she's asking Fil if they can watch more tomorrow, because this is their life now. "OH WAIT BUT ITS PIEDAY FRIDAY TOMORROW!!! Oh we can still watch it after"

Off upstairs now for a massage as her back has been really playing up and Fildo said he'd give 'er one (probably to shut her the duck up) Apparently he has some sort of sports degree in it or some tit from uni (she doesn't know) and laughs about his career change into pluming and heating at aged 30. Hilarious.

------------------------
Fri 13th Nov
------------------------
Skipping showing the Grace meet up, she's now doing a little "socially distanced" cup of coffee and cake with Ellie.

And now she's spotted a Waitrose and she's going in "I ONLY COME TA WATE'ROSE IF IM NEAR IT!!!!" She's excitedly going to text Danni about it!!!! Apparently this is a thing they do, you can't just pop into it you're going to come out with a lot!!! "It's just that funny thing!!!" EXCITING!!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Back home, shopping's been put away and she said the inevitable happened - she went a bit mental in Waitrose (because she has no self control)

Going to be doing a virtual pie day with Grace and Andy (who she still hasn't mentioned about seeing in person earlier that day)

She's going to dress up for it because it's Friday and she wants to feel glamtastic and she's well excited

View attachment 314609

She's showing off her new silver jeans from All Saints/ASOS.... oh god burn it.... burn it with fire!!!!

View attachment 314610

Goes downstairs and Fil's chopping onions "MY EYES!!!!" he screams..... obviously trying to show some personality... well done Fill, get back in your cupboard now, gremlin.

Fil's still yelling about his eyeballs, Helen's fannying about being all Glam Rock

Seems like it's just Andrew doing the cook-a-long, Grace is sitting around looking like a moody duck.

They're going to do pizza's next week, where they're going to cook for each other and then deliver / swap. Yay for more unnecessary meet ups!

------------------------
Sat 14th Nov
------------------------
House work day today and she just LOVES to do house work!!! She's going to go out (again) to B&M because she's run out of cleaning stuff and dishwasher tablets.... despite y'know GOING TO A bleeping SUPERMARKET YESTERDAY.

Spotted the Zoflora and yaps on about Mrs Hinch and remembers the time when it was all sold out, she tells people to "calm their boots"

Spotted Lenor and apparently her and Fil go MAD for it...... ok Helen... now you need to calm YOUR boots...

Back home and she's showing off her cleaning caddy "for those who might be interested"..... no, Helen, no. NO ONE is interested.

"I love da pine" She feels like Mrs Hinch right now. "I AM MRS HINCH! IM HINCHING RIGHT NOW!!!"

More showing off of all the shite she got and we've got a cleaning montage, because this is fun.

Now we're sorting out under the bed and then shows off a close up of all the dust bunnies she's kept under there.

View attachment 314611

Says she had a bit of an anxious day today and said how she had a bit of a disassociation episode which got worse, came home and had a fight or flight moment and needed to escape and go out again... shrugs it off as just a bit of a weird one.

I think it's interesting that she's labeling it as disassociation, it's a shame she edited her vlog in the way she did because she doesn't actually address it while it's happening, she seems completely fine and bubbly, super productive with cleaning the whole of her house and focused, managed to film a whole day's worth of cleaning, and seemed excited and happy especially around the shop she seems her normal self (not saying that it didn't happen, it's just a shame she edited as if it was a completely normal day)

She feels better now Fil gave her a cuddle and she's over it now she's having her dinner "BANGING!"

------------------------
Sun 15th Nov
------------------------
Off out again for a walk around "the lido" (it's not a bleeping lido). Says there's a lot of people about because everyone wants to get out and do something nice.... cuts herself off mid sentence and we're back home making the video for her BAND's "live" performance

View attachment 314618

First of all, let’s all bow down to Luna for giving us the pleasure of roasting Helga without giving her coin 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Second of all I SCREAMED at fil get back back in the cupboard u gremlin ahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 314416
Massive tool “garage” and she couldn’t find the spirit level to sort this out before posting promo for a company that steals art from content creators? And this is her job??
Also wtf is an ‘art tv’?! She can’t be serious that she only uses that tv as a screensaver now?!

Also funny how she’s now obsessed with Mrs hinch... before she was with Gleam she barely mentioned her.

Reactions: 9
Also um. Is that... normal? The dust? How has she not got severe respiratory issues wtf?!! Idk if it’s just me that literally does not get that in any way shape or form under my bed???? When’s the last time she cleaned?!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Also um. Is that... normal? The dust? How has she not got severe respiratory issues wtf?!! Idk if it’s just me that literally does not get that in any way shape or form under my bed???? When’s the last time she cleaned?!!!
This was all the junk under her bed after hoovering:

Screenshot_20201117-221314.png
Screenshot_20201117-221340.png
Screenshot_20201117-221351.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
A quick google search and looks like those trousers are £120!! Only go up to a 32 waist and from how they fit it’s fair to say she’s not a 14. All that cash just to look that tit 😭😭

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
A quick google search and looks like those trousers are £120!! Only go up to a 32 waist and from how they fit it’s fair to say she’s not a 14. All that cash just to look that tit 😭😭
Pretty sure i could’ve picked them up at oxfam for 1.50 but go off Helga with her weird spending

This was all the junk under her bed after hoovering:

View attachment 314645View attachment 314646View attachment 314647
That’s insane and filthy. How has she accumulated all tht shite?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"a little "socially distanced" cup of coffee and cake with Ellie."

Am i going mad? We're in bloody lockdown and as she lives with someone she shouldnt be leaving the house unless its for food and that should be a twice a week job maximum surely???
How is she meeting all these people? Noone near me is going out??
Are we actually still in lockdown or have i missed something?

Reactions: 21
"Stay tuned" to see her paint her walls grey? She's literally asking us to watch paint dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pretty sure i could’ve picked them up at oxfam for 1.50 but go off Helga with her weird spending

That’s insane and filthy. How has she accumulated all tht shite?!
Literally, I worked in a barnardos for 6 months and I must have seen like 4 different pairs all hardly worn if at all bought in by young women who have clearly outgrown the tacky 'out there' wanna be trendsetter phase. I never judge, they made the right choice getting rid of them before wearing them out LOL

Reactions: 7
That was my next move! Tin foil would have been a better shout. At least that might be able to go round her size '14' arse.

Reactions: 8
VIDEO SUMMARY:

View attachment 314607

------------------------
Thurs 12th Nov
------------------------

View attachment 314608

Just thinking of her not washing her hands after her wee and touching Fil's face 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢

------------------------
Fri 13th Nov
------------------------

View attachment 314609

View attachment 314610

------------------------
Sat 14th Nov
------------------------

View attachment 314611

------------------------
Sun 15th Nov
------------------------

View attachment 314618

Thank you @Lunamoon22. Although I think my eardrums have just burst 😳🙉.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just looked at her description for the video:

"A week of Lockdown friendly activities, housework and a pinch of anxiety thrown in."

(then a bunch of affiliate links)

Is she serious?????

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
£120 to look like a sparkly sausage? No thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.