Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The camel toe in those trousers 😩 I really don’t care if someone has one in public, it’s our anatomy & sometimes you just don’t realise. But just sort it out for the pic Helen!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Lockdown guidelines clearly say you can meet with one other person not from your household for an outside walk, no? Has anyone pointed that out to her in the comments, out of interest?
Not yet, too busy commenting on where she got her trousers to notice that she's broken lock down rules 🙄

combine_images.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s taking the piss with that round up!! Meeting up with multiple people and then posting eleventy billion swipe up links for her crappy fast fashion outfits!! It’s not like we’re in a pandemic or anything.

Reactions: 21
‘Sourced’ from ASOS. Wow what treasures you discovered rummaging through the fast fashion equivalent of Amazon. Give over.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Didn’t she reply to a YouTube comment the other day saying
‘In the grand scheme of things it’s not that difficult to stay home’
(Or something along those lines I can’t be bothered to go find it)

sOMEONE has already contradicted themselves

Reactions: 28
The camel toe in those trousers 😩 I really don’t care if someone has one in public, it’s our anatomy & sometimes you just don’t realise. But just sort it out for the pic Helen!
But you MUST be able to feel it! Pretty sure you'd notice if your muff was eating your trousers..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing her be so careless has made me so angry today
My boyfriends just tested positive for covid
We live together, I haven't got it nor do I have symptoms but I have to stay away from him because I'm pregnant and its hard and upsetting and were having to isolate together but apart and its awful feeling like you can't look after the person you love.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Didn’t she reply to a YouTube comment the other day saying
‘In the grand scheme of things it’s not that difficult to stay home’
(Or something along those lines I can’t be bothered to go find it)

sOMEONE has already contradicted themselves
Yup, 5 DAYS ago she was ranting about how it's not difficult to stay at home and how she follows the rules 🙄

combine_images (1).jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I just cannot get over her blasé attitude towards this GLOBAL pandemic. Going out with multiple friends, never wearing a mask and just constantly trying to get people to spend money. It’s bleeping revolting, does she even have a clue about the terrible state that our world is in or is she just concerned about how many pairs of ugly ASOS trousers she can upload in a day and her boring as duck band. She has so much time on her hands, why doesn’t she go and volunteer, where I live there are lots of online/phone volunteering programs ATM or donate food and clothes to people who need it. She’s touched a nerve tonight clearly 😂😂

Reactions: 31
Hang on, I think she's ok to meet up with ellie and cooper. People caring for under school aged children are allowed to meet up with someone from another household with that child in tow.

Hang on, I think she's ok to meet up with ellie and cooper. People caring for under school aged children are allowed to meet up with someone from another household with that child in tow.
She met up with Grace and then straight after went to meet up with Ellie. On the same day. That's the issue.

They're not part of her support bubble because she's no longer living alone

Screenshot_20201117-152157.png

Screenshot_20201117-152212~2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I always wonder when Helen is quiet online for most of the day, what rules she's breaking hehe 🤭
How many walks do we think she's gone on today?
How many tea rooms has she visited?
How many people?
The places she went to over the weekend she'd had to of driven to (one was roughly a 10 mile drive, I forget the other location)

The more I think about it, the more I'm just in disbelief she'll proudly show off what she's doing without caring to think about others, or how it makes her look.
Since this lockdown has begun, I've left the house a total of two times and one of those was a doctors appointment. It's really not that hard! She even said so herself arghhh

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.