Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand what hair dresser she is visiting that's allowing the mistreatment of her hair. They should be advising her to take a break from extensions, cut the hair relatively short, take a break from bleaching and allow it regain some health.

Reactions: 19

Oh she listens to one sneaky christmas song a day! She's soooooo quirky!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Also wtf is this face?

2020-11-16 08-37-17~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What that filter did to step into Christmas was bleeping criminal!
It sounds like something out of a horror film.

Quirkerz Island: Once she gets her stubby claws in, you can never leave....

*warped Step into Christmas plays and in fades Quirkerz filtered face smiling like that*

Oh that actually made me shudder 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her hair is never brushed, even when she does it on camera she only gets the top layer. She said before that the bob was damage control but that didn't last long.
She should shave it off.

Reactions: 14
Point Blur_Nov162020_084845.jpg

Oop she got some criticism on her live performance. Must be someone who's new listening to her music, as Helga uses that effect every time she sings to try and cover up what she really sounds like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 312019

Earliest I could find on her social media for her claiming she was a size 14 was in 2013....

She's been claiming size 14 for 7 YEARS 🤣

(She recently claimed in a podcast that can sometimes fit a size 10 🤣)
How the duck does she think her lumpy potato body fits in a size 10?! A 12 at the lowest maybe, if she's okay with looking like a strangled earwig. She's absolutely delusional. I'm on the lower end of 10st and while I can fit into size 10 stretchy material like lycra and leggings, it will be a cold day in hell before I can squeeze myself into a size 10 of anything with no give in it because I have a larger "sporty" frame and a larger/wider lower body, and I've accepted that and just wear what flipping fits!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also I copied you all and asked my husband how old she looked and he said I dunno she’s a tosser though I seen her at Download barging passed people and twining she had to queue for food.
Sorry to link back to Shesaidwhat?'s post on page 5, but my now - Covid bride here! Thanks to people such as Helen super-spreading their tit around without a care in the world, we ended up having to cancel 90% of our guests, and only being able to have 10 very close, CLOSE family members there with us - all socially distanced & wearing masks, anyway, I guess we were lucky to have even that now with the current circumstances..... I digress husband worked Download 2019 in the tattoo tent, and I remember back to a conversation I had with him, when he got back -

"did you see Helen Anderson then?" (he knows I hate-watch her, and he gets annoyed JUST by overhearing her voice when I play the vids 🤣 ) and he said,

"Hmm.. do you know if she wears a ridiculous hat with tonnes of tacky tit on it?" and I was like..

"YEAH!! I'm pretty sure she calls it her download hat!" and he said

"Yeah, I saw her coming out of the toilet in the VIP bit, you could hear her from miles away shouting about how she thought it was disgusting that the toilets weren't mopped & cleaned each hour (he confirmed that the only thing remotely 'unclean' about it, was that there was mud on the floor.... y'know that thing that you expect to see at any festival in the UK - PLUS anyone who went that year can confirm it was muddy as f*ck, and it would have been impossible to mop up whilst people are constantly traipsing in more mud - see below pics), that she was going to put in a complaint about it (presumably to try and get some money back - she had to think of some way to try and get money back for something SHE actually had to pay for, for a change) and just genuinely being rude & inconsiderate to every other person around her"

I typed into facebook #download2019 and you can see for yourself how horrendous it was last year..
dload192.jpg
dload19.jpg

dload193.jpg

I guess the 🤘 Rock & Roll 🤘 lifestyle isn't that suited to Helen after all!! Can just imagine her now walking out of the toilets without washing her hands, but ironically complaining how it wasn't clean :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry to link back to Shesaidwhat?'s post on page 5, but my now - Covid bride here! Thanks to people such as Helen super-spreading their tit around without a care in the world, we ended up having to cancel 90% of our guests, and only being able to have 10 very close, CLOSE family members there with us - all socially distanced & wearing masks, anyway, I guess we were lucky to have even that now with the current circumstances..... I digress husband worked Download 2019 in the tattoo tent, and I remember back to a conversation I had with him, when he got back -

"did you see Helen Anderson then?" (he knows I hate-watch her, and he gets annoyed JUST by overhearing her voice when I play the vids 🤣 ) and he said,

"Hmm.. do you know if she wears a ridiculous hat with tonnes of tacky tit on it?" and I was like..

"Yeah, I saw her coming out of the toilet in the VIP bit, you could hear her from miles away shouting about how she thought it was disgusting that the toilets weren't mopped & cleaned each hour (he confirmed that the only thing remotely 'unclean' about it, was that there was mud on the floor.... y'know that thing that you expect to see at any festival in the UK - PLUS anyone who went that year can confirm it was muddy as f*ck, and it would have been impossible to mop up whilst people are constantly traipsing in more mud - see below pics), that she was going to put in a complaint about it (presumably to try and get some money back - she had to think of some way to try and get money back for something SHE actually had to pay for, for a change) and just genuinely being rude & inconsiderate to every other person around her"

I typed into facebook #download2019 and you can see for yourself how horrendous it was last year..
View attachment 312440View attachment 312443
View attachment 312444

I guess the 🤘 Rock & Roll 🤘 lifestyle isn't that suited to Helen after all!! Can just imagine her now walking out of the toilets without washing her hands, but ironically complaining how it wasn't clean :rolleyes:
Congrats on the wedding! Such a shame it was under these circumstances :/

Hahaha, why am I not surprised at all reading that! You'd think she'd be used to the amount of mud at festivals considering how many she's been to over the years. Maybe she felt more entitled because she was paying for VIP? I'm not surprised to hear how she was treating the people around her either, just her interactions with people in the youtube comments shows how rude she is.

My bf has also seen her out in the wild, she was vlogging at the time and to quote him..
'She sounded like an absolute bloody foghorn'

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does Helen actually have any musical ability? like can she play any instruments?

Reactions: 3

View attachment 312444

Moans about mud on the floor but can't be arsed washing her hands. Classic Helen 🤘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Congrats on the wedding! Such a shame it was under these circumstances :/

Hahaha, why am I not surprised at all reading that! You'd think she'd be used to the amount of mud at festivals considering how many she's been to over the years. Maybe she felt more entitled because she was paying for VIP? I'm not surprised to hear how she was treating the people around her either, just her interactions with people in the youtube comments shows how rude she is.

My bf has also seen her out in the wild, she was vlogging at the time and to quote him..
'She sounded like an absolute bloody foghorn'
Thank you Tsuyu 💕
We completely understood the low number of guests that we were allowed, and all the restrictions were for there for a reason, and we still wanted to get married, even if it wasn't going to be 100% what we'd planned for. Unlike Helen, we actually married for love, not to put on an extravagant show and hemorrhage all of our money.. Also any guests at all were just a bonus! It was still the best day of our lives, and enjoyed every minute of it.

Yeah, I bet if she goes to Download next year, she'll pester for a free VIP ticket.. who knows? She might even try to go one step further by asking for Sunny Bones to be on the list of bands playing 😂 Y'know.. because it's so heavily iNfLuENcED by other rock bands, and their "country roots", and don't forget she's sO ALtErNAtiVE 🤟

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I reckon the outfit would look ok on someone else, if it fit them properly it wouldn't look so frumpy

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ first the coat and now the trousers... She really does looks more like a Granny these days! Even more so with that dancing 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 312510

It looks like her fly is open too 🤣
Here we witness alt edgy rock n roll 🤟🏼🤟🏼 Queen Helen dressing like your generic 45 year old down B&M on a Wednesday morning and rocking out to *checks notes* melodic whining

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 312444

Congratulations on your wedding. She’s shameless although I’m surprised she actually paid. It’s Download what the hell does she expect? I’ve never been before, my husband goes with his mates and I really wanted to go last year but I couldn’t get the time off work I was gutted till he sent me some photos. One of his mates got trench foot.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.