Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 311827

New "live" performance video from SB on IG. Kinda hoped they'd have done an acoustic version, this just sounds like she's doing drunken karaoke with all those faces she's pulling 🤣

How many times do you think her neighbours have heard her wailing "Weeeeelaxxxx be keeeeeewl" over and over now? 🤣🤣🤣
Are they in the same place? Cba watching the video lol

Reactions: 2
Have you tried Doc socks? Not the cheapest but they do help.
ive not! I have some of these weird rubber thing you put over your sole and they do help but they do move around sometimes which reveals my heel and then they tend to blister. I'll have to invest in some socks 😁

Reactions: 1
Maybe it’s the lyrics but she sounder kinda out of time? There were a few awkward pauses
Also I’m no musician but she sounded really flat and like she’s trying to sing in a deeper voice... think she needs to invest in some better quality auto tune 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Helen’s hair is just an example of her not taking care of herself. Like really not having the care & love for herself. We’ve established the acne isn’t her fault, but she doesn’t help it by not adopting more hygienic techniques (like frequent makeup brush washing & hand washing). It’s not going to go away by doing those things but (correct me if I’m wrong) it’s also probably not doing to go away if she doesn’t make sure the bacteria doesn’t keep growing in her brushes and stick/wand products?
I think she gets stuck in this cycle of not being able to fix things instantly so she just gets down on herself and gives up. If it is traction alopecia and she stops wearing extensions, she’ll have to deal with having visibly thinner hair for a while. I don’t think she can cope with the insecurity. I know those things are really hard but she has to learn to care for her body I think. She’s just all about quick fixes.

Reactions: 16
Could she not use wigs rather than dying her her and using extensions? It would give her hair a break.

Reactions: 10
Hi, hello, hi.

Long time lurker, first time poster so this might be a bit of a rant. Apologies in advance!

I don't know Helga personally but I'm from Norwich and we have mutual friends / used to hang out with the same crowd back in the days of Melon Lady.

I didn't start following her, or any other influencer for that matter, until 2015. At first I thought she was really cool and I loved seeing her styling videos of alternative clothing and her various travels to America or to London for a PR event.

I feel like after her split with Maff, her content has gone downhill. I loved her bob and agree with everyone else that she should get it back to deal with this ongoing hair loss.

Her videos of her home are the only ones I really watch now because I have a small obsession with renovations and styling rooms. I actually got my bedroom wallpaper based on her wallpaper your video and I don't regret it at all. The videos she's created this year are cringey af 🙃🙃

Her confidence video and the post she put up about mental health has really frustrated me. I've recently completed a Mental Health First Aider course and the two posts are so hypocritical of each other. I wish she'd just labelled the video as Body Confidence and not a generic confidence video because some of the things she's said can be very triggering for people.

Plus don't get me started on that pissing filter. I couldn't take her post seriously and then she just ruined it with promoting that ridiculous song.

Helga, I like you but lord almighty do you need to sit down and work out what is going on with your life, you seem to be all over the place. I hope you are able to take a break from social media and do some healing, go to therapy etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
E261CA9A-4781-4FAA-9DC7-63BAABA69675.jpeg

I was just scrolling through her hair phases, I think this is my favourite. Dark brown suits her so well I don’t know why she refuses to have it. Her makeup is a bit dodge but in general I think the colour and the little curtain bangs look so much better on her.

5E0F4B09-D68C-433C-AF0A-EE5205AB7E0B.jpeg

I know the makeup in this one isn’t really her style (it was done by a Lancôme artist) but it really showed how pretty her features actually are.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fairs, I do get that perspective. For me personally what I'm looking for from her isn't like "how to get ahead" or something, but more about how she felt throughout uni and things. I know a lot of women from my course who felt like there was no place for them in film and turned to social media jobs because that's what they felt like they knew, even though they wanted film careers. That's the kind of thing I want to hear from Helen, what her experience was, is her career an aspect of her life she feels fulfilled in, a bit of chat about comparing herself to her peers, etc.
You might like Evelyn From the Internets - she's more trying to get into screenwriting but she's very open about struggling with the creative process and highlights a lot of other interesting creative people, particularly women. I'll see if I can find anyone else interesting in my subscriptions!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 311911
I was just scrolling through her hair phases, I think this is my favourite. Dark brown suits her so well I don’t know why she refuses to have it. Her makeup is a bit dodge but in general I think the colour and the little curtain bangs look so much better on her.

View attachment 311912
I know the makeup in this one isn’t really her style (it was done by a Lancôme artist) but it really showed how pretty her features actually are.
Like you say it’s not her style but she really suits it. And I agree about the dark hair.

Reactions: 9
You might like Evelyn From the Internets - she's more trying to get into screenwriting but she's very open about struggling with the creative process and highlights a lot of other interesting creative people, particularly women. I'll see if I can find anyone else interesting in my subscriptions!
Yesss send them my way! I’ll def checkout Evelyn.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 311827

View attachment 311849

New "live" performance video from SB on IG. Kinda hoped they'd have done an acoustic version, as she said it's a "stripped back version" ( thank duck she didn't mean clothing!). But this just sounds like she's singing to a backing track and doing drunken karaoke with all those faces she's pulling 🤣

How many times do you think her neighbours have heard her wailing "Weeeeelaxxxx be keeeeeewl" over and over now? 🤣🤣🤣
sounds the same lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 311911

View attachment 311912
She looks really nice in these photos. I wonder how far back claiming to be size 14 goes - as in does she expect people to believe the Helen in these photos and her now are both size 14s?

Reactions: 11
View attachment 311911

View attachment 311912
I agree that dark hair colours, and cooler tones, suit her best. She looks lovely in that second picture.

Reactions: 13
She looks really nice in these photos. I wonder how far back claiming to be size 14 goes - as in does she expect people to believe the Helen in these photos and her now are both size 14s?
FEE8217B-5DAF-48EC-8044-F6D27ACCD935.jpeg

Earliest I could find on her social media for her claiming she was a size 14 was in 2013....

She's been claiming size 14 for 7 YEARS 🤣

(She recently claimed in a podcast that can sometimes fit a size 10 🤣)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I really liked her hair when it was a blonde/platinum messy bob, and at some point a purple blunt bob... If I recall correctly?
I also think she looked better with the dark brown hair with a 70's style fringe..
I think she uses the long hair as a kind of crutch to feel more feminine, typical really. Nothing edgy, different or on brand 🤘 about .. Well what colour/style is her hair now. :unsure: she looks like a generic version of all those girls on Instagram with sailor jerry's esq tattoos and 'love Island bleached- till - its - dead long hair'...nothing trend setting about it..
Also she always seems to have her hair up, probably because of how tit it looks down. Just cut it off it would look ace if it was styled right

Actually just having a quick look at some of the hairstyles she's had, the long purple hair looked rather nice too... I Also can't believe how much healthier she looked even as close as two years ago... She's really let herself slide..

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.