Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really enjoying how my shortcut to finding this thread is to type "pubes" into my search bar šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not to keep going on about that video but... here I go. I hate that she only really gave body confidence tips and then labelled it as confidence tips. How about general confidence, confidence in your work/skills, confidence in your social abilities, confidence to be yourself. I have issues with all of those and itā€™s nothing to do with how I look. Itā€™s not that I think Helen has great advice to give on those topics but if sheā€™s not going to touch on any of that it should be a ā€œbody confidenceā€ video.

Reactions: 20
.View attachment 310399View attachment 310400

Helen hun, I'm begging you to turn on autocorrect.
On the real though I'm happy to see her actually talk about mental health. Wish she'd dig a little deeper but, baby steps.
That is actually a decent post opening up about her mental health & sharing it with people who might suffer and in turn feel a bit better about it. Wish sheā€™d drop that bleeping troll filter though, way to cheapen a serious post.

Also I copied you all and asked my husband how old she looked and he said I dunno sheā€™s a tosser though I seen her at Download barging passed people and twining she had to queue for food.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not to keep going on about that video but... here I go. I hate that she only really gave body confidence tips and then labelled it as confidence tips. How about general confidence, confidence in your work/skills, confidence in your social abilities, confidence to be yourself. I have issues with all of those and itā€™s nothing to do with how I look. Itā€™s not that I think Helen has great advice to give on those topics but if sheā€™s not going to touch on any of that it should be a ā€œbody confidenceā€ video.
That was my exact feeling as I was writing the summary, because she labelled it as just confidence I assumed it was going to be general. It didn't dawn on me until mid way that she was ONLY going to focus on body confidence šŸ™„ I shouldn't have been so surprised really, but yeah, she should have been clearer.

I'm just watching one of my fav live streamers and funnily enough she just had someone asked about self confidence and insecurities about hair loss. I immediately thought about Helen's advice for feeling insecure about something and her advice that need to tell themselves that "no one cares!"

This streamer didn't give that advice, she did exactly the right thing and addressed the actual insecurity - and looked at different ways to help ease it, she related to it because she is also losing her hair, and she found a solution to make it less noticeable - and it was so simple, just a basic coloured dry shampoo. She even demonstrated on stream the difference it made. She talked about how she felt about losing her hair and it was so refreshing to hear her views - compared to Helen's video of her just jiggling around in her pants yelling "just forget about it because no one cares and if they did don't hang out with them!!!"

Ugh.

Reactions: 18
If you sign up to their newsletter you get 10% off, if you have already done this then unsubscribe and re subscribe to get another 10% off. This is what i did when i bought the Jadon Max for my birthday treat šŸ˜
are they comfy? pre covid i never/rarely see people out in them and i wonder if its cos they are heavy, my regular jadons tire out my legs but i need the height!
review please?!

Reactions: 2
If I was helga I'd be using all this spare time to look after my body, cook from fresh, really think about how i could revamp my vlogs. Let's face it she's done Tuns of videos on confidence it's so old. She's kidding nobody.
She super lucky she doesn't have to get up and go to work not knowing what may happen that day, I work in retail and I can tell you its bloody nuts at the moment. People are angrier than ever. You can smell the anxiety in the air. The ugly side of human nature is out in full force.
She has an opportunity to steer clear of these influences but instead seems to fear it... Being alone, having time to think. I hope she picks up some therapy or even a good meditation practice. Haven't watched the new vlog because... Its just gunna be the same old nonsense. She could of done so many cool things during this lockdown.. Maybe 'Albums that changed my life' countdown, a zoom halloween bash (or a history of Halloween), maybe even a 'working through loneliness' series. Something relatable. She's been so lazy. No wonder she's starting to feel like crap. She's just going through the motions. (we have all been there) Her hearts not in YouTube anymore but she's too complacent to change it. Such a toxic cycle.

I guess money isn't everything folks...

Reactions: 23
Gonna be interesting to see what she does for her daily vlogging for vlogmas. Especially as at the moment it can go either way:

Either lock down is extended and she'll be stuck at home doing the same old boring tit like redecorating for the millionth time and taking a bus just to go for her long ass walks. Oh and watching her open her 50 advent calenders šŸ™„

Or

Lockdown will ease and she'll be taking the piss, yet again, by going back out every single day, visiting every place possible just to make CoNtEnT

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Gonna be interesting to see what she does for her daily vlogging for vlogmas. Especially as at the moment it can go either way:

Either lock down is extended and she'll be stuck at home doing the same old boring tit like redecorating for the millionth time and taking a bus just to go for her long ass walks. Oh and watching her open her 50 advent calenders šŸ™„

Or

Lockdown will ease and she'll be taking the piss, yet again, by going back out every single day, visiting every place possible just to make CoNtEnT
She wonā€™t keep it up, I guarantee sheā€™ll miss a day or two or just stop completely. All these influencers do. I know itā€™s probably tiring to film your entire day but donā€™t tell people youā€™re gonna do it if you give up half way through. In a real job you wouldnā€™t get away with not completing a task.

Reactions: 14
Ugh, its the constant šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜. You're not rock & roll Helen, deal with it.
I get the feeling that Gleam has put her in that box and shes run with it. Remember when her old management told her that not having a thing is her thing and she was like yeaaahh thats it. Blindly following what her management suggests and it shows in her content.

Reactions: 9
are they comfy? pre covid i never/rarely see people out in them and i wonder if its cos they are heavy, my regular jadons tire out my legs but i need the height!
review please?!
I personally feel like they are heavy, more so than my normal Jadons. They do tire my legs out after a few hours of walking in them, but they look so bleeping cool! šŸ˜‚
Ive had mine since April and im still having to wear mine in but thats always been the case for me and my feet. They have also bought out a burgundy colour in the Jadon Max which are so nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I personally feel like they are heavy, more so than my normal Jadons. They do tire my legs out after a few hours of walking in them, but they look so bleeping cool! šŸ˜‚
Ive had mine since April and im still having to wear mine in but thats always been the case for me and my feet. They have also bought out a burgundy colour in the Jadon Max which are so nice!
I find all docs super comfy! And enjoy the free leg workout they come with!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly. After having a week where my imposter syndrome started rearing it's ugly head at work, I thought this might give me a little boost. But no, I started watching this and and turned it off about 30 seconds later. Why does confidence for women have to be about how you look all the time? Argh.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly. After having a week where my imposter syndrome started rearing it's ugly head at work, I thought this might give me a little boost. But no, I started watching this and and turned it off about 30 seconds later. Why does confidence for women have to be about how you look all the time? Argh.
Imposter syndrome is the worst and so many people are dealing with it right now. I get terrified to apply for jobs I know I'm qualified for because I feel like I don't know anything and like I somehow faked my way through my degree. I would actually love for Helen to talk about career confidence more because she's a woman in a creative field. I feel like a lot of her audience is too, and I haven't really seen anyone talk about how tit it can be competing with male counterparts. I've even had real life directors say to my face that women shouldn't be directors. Honestly I would probably eat up any content she made on her uni experience too.

Reactions: 12
Itā€™s interesting, because I donā€˜t view Helen as someone who is qualified to give career advice, even in creative fields. As far as Iā€™m aware sheā€™s never had a ā€˜properā€™ job (by which I mean working for someone else in a professional environment or running her own business full time and successfully). She doesnā€™t stick with things and, given her lack of boundaries and awareness, would not be able to behave professionally in any work situation. Her main job is YouTube and Insta, and sheā€™s not very good at that, as proven by the fact we now have 8 threads talking about how rubbish she is. All she can talk about is appearances, getting drunk and buying stuff because that is all she knows - she doesnā€™t actually have much real life experience to draw on.

Reactions: 27
Itā€™s interesting, because I donā€˜t view Helen as someone who is qualified to give career advice, even in creative fields. As far as Iā€™m aware sheā€™s never had a ā€˜properā€™ job (by which I mean working for someone else in a professional environment or running her own business full time and successfully). She doesnā€™t stick with things and, given her lack of boundaries and awareness, would not be able to behave professionally in any work situation. Her main job is YouTube and Insta, and sheā€™s not very good at that, as proven by the fact we now have 8 threads talking about how rubbish she is. All she can talk about is appearances, getting drunk and buying stuff because that is all she knows - she doesnā€™t actually have much real life experience to draw on.
Fairs, I do get that perspective. For me personally what I'm looking for from her isn't like "how to get ahead" or something, but more about how she felt throughout uni and things. I know a lot of women from my course who felt like there was no place for them in film and turned to social media jobs because that's what they felt like they knew, even though they wanted film careers. That's the kind of thing I want to hear from Helen, what her experience was, is her career an aspect of her life she feels fulfilled in, a bit of chat about comparing herself to her peers, etc.

Reactions: 12
Imposter syndrome is the worst and so many people are dealing with it right now. I get terrified to apply for jobs I know I'm qualified for because I feel like I don't know anything and like I somehow faked my way through my degree. I would actually love for Helen to talk about career confidence more because she's a woman in a creative field. I feel like a lot of her audience is too, and I haven't really seen anyone talk about how tit it can be competing with male counterparts. I've even had real life directors say to my face that women shouldn't be directors. Honestly I would probably eat up any content she made on her uni experience too.
I didn't know what imposter syndrome was till you guys posted it here. Gave it a quick google and I suffer with a lot of self doubt with my skills too! Wow you learn something new from tattle every day šŸ¤£ Thanks guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.