Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d stop putting all that make up over her spots. It looks worse than if you just left it with no make up
And you just know she only washes her brushes once in a blue moon, ugh just thinking of her smearing those bacteria riddled brushes all over her face 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I wish she’d stop putting all that make up over her spots. It looks worse than if you just left it with no make up
I'd love to know her skincare routine (if she has one), has she ever done a video on it? I remember her saying she doesn't always wash her makeup off which is grim, it's not like she doesn't have the time to 🤭. A facemask every so often isn't going to work if she's smothering her skin everyday with makeup, her skin needs to breathe!

I don't have the best skin (and can be guilty of stress picking at my skin) and I can also fall out of a routine when I'm feeling lazy/tired.... there's nothing wrong with having bad skin but she never seems to actually take care of it? Or try to find what works for her?

Reactions: 10
I'd love to know her skincare routine (if she has one), has she ever done a video on it? I remember her saying she doesn't always wash her makeup off which is grim, it's not like she doesn't have the time to 🤭. A facemask every so often isn't going to work if she's smothering her skin everyday with makeup, her skin needs to breathe!

I don't have the best skin (and can be guilty of stress picking at my skin) and I can also fall out of a routine when I'm feeling lazy/tired.... there's nothing wrong with having bad skin but she never seems to actually take care of it? Or try to find what works for her?
she probably uses a lot of PR items that are sent to her, so shes likely switching it up so much (if she even has a routine) that her skin freaks out and never clears

Reactions: 12

Guessing her skincare routine consists of whatever products/tools shes been sent that week, and that’s part of the problem

I would love to see her do a foundation free makeup look. So just some eyes and maybe a lip tint - do that for a few weeks and her skin might actually heal.

Reactions: 11
Have we all forgot how when she was with Mark she was harping on about how she only wears minimal make up and was giving it big licks about how low maintenance she was. No shade about being either level of maintenance. I find it interesting that she clearly loves make up (as do I) but pretended she wasn’t fussed cause Mark (from what I felt like at the time watching her content) wanted to be with some one more “low maintenance” or didn’t like how long she took to get ready. Strangely my dig isn’t about that really, I’ll spend as long as I like getting ready, if it’s quick it’s quick if it’s not it’s not. My gripe is the same thing as usual that she pretended to be different for Mark. Her make up was far more paired back (in general, she still spotted a joker mouth out hiking). Sad that she changed like that (for him) when she clearly loves full glam and always has. I’ll never take away from her that she is artistic and creative and has always shown that through her make up. It was something along with her hair that drew me to her once up on a time.
I’m absolutely not one to defend Helen, I detest her disgusting attitude these days but I do empathise with the skin thing. I turned 30 in March and have been suffering with the worst acne since I was 26. None in my teens it just appeared and never left. I see a dermatologist and have been on various treatments for the past 2 year which have made such a difference. No amount of water, healthy diet, exercise, skincare you can buy in a shop or cutting out dairy/alcohol/sugar can do anything if you have acne bacteria growing on your skin. It just won’t. I drank and ate tit, slept in my makeup nightly when I was at uni and NEVER got spots. Stopping wearing make up these past 4 years made absolutely no difference to the severity of my acne, only medication. She does seem like a picker though which is very normal, I’m just as bad. Make up and acne is a vicious circle really as far as I’m concerned. You’ll always still be able to see your spots when you wear make up but you can see them so much more when you don’t. You can’t win 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I remember a year ago she did a make up tutorial saying she used light makeup and showed the IT CC cream, she used sooooo much of it. I've had the same CC cream for a year because I only need a pea siZed amount for my entire face and I don't wear it everyday

Reactions: 9
BE9EFF3C-1888-4ADB-9E25-47D8F82CC5C1.jpeg
0EBB8850-862B-4B53-8DAB-66A6CC8167AD.jpeg

Helen hun, I'm begging you to turn on autocorrect.
On the real though I'm happy to see her actually talk about mental health. Wish she'd dig a little deeper but, baby steps.

Reactions: 20
I really love those DMs and have been eyeing them up for a while.. but they’re £200 a pop.
I wonder if those ones have seen outdoors.
If you sign up to their newsletter you get 10% off, if you have already done this then unsubscribe and re subscribe to get another 10% off. This is what i did when i bought the Jadon Max for my birthday treat 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 11
.View attachment 310399View attachment 310400

Helen hun, I'm begging you to turn on autocorrect.
On the real though I'm happy to see her actually talk about mental health. Wish she'd dig a little deeper but, baby steps.
"Wierd" 😂

Sounds to me now she's been "forced" to slow down and stay in, she's most likely now having all the years of her suppressed thoughts and feelings coming up now she can't distract herself by going out everyday, keeping "busy", and never being alone.

It will be interesting to see if she actually explores what's going on, or if she will just constantly ignore, distract and drink to escape from her issues like she usually does.

One thing's for sure, I can't take her seriously about mental health when she posts with THAT bleeping FILTER 🤢

Reactions: 16
witch cannot spell for tit. Maybe she should take a spelling course during lockdown seeing as she can’t go out infecting everyone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok I defo can't take it as seriously now after she posted this straight after. Gotta find that perfect opportunity to advertise, huh. 🙄

"Got anxiety? Just do what I say.. WEEELAX BE KEWL!" 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
PLease please please, whoever made that filter on insta, please delete it 😩 Someone take it off her 😩

I do feel for her, and I worry that everything will crash down on her at once and she'll have a mental breakdown or something. But it's good she's speaking about it and being more open than the usual 'I'm fine'

Reactions: 17
l
Ok I defo can't take it as seriously now after she posted this straight after. Gotta find that perfect opportunity to advertise, huh. 🙄

View attachment 310431

"Got anxiety? Just do what I say.. WEEELAX BE KEWL!" 🙄
I thought the same thing, she put that one up while I was uploading the first two 🙄 Was unaware being anxious was uncool.

I feel like she’ll confuse addressing it once with actually dealing with it and creating healthier habits. Like now that she’s mentioned it she’ll think that’s enough. Don’t get me wrong it can be really hard to take that step first, I’ll just be disappointed if she doesn’t try to take it further.

Reactions: 6
That bleeping filter... :mad:
Whilst talking about such a subject.. She's a tit

God she looks so OLD in that curly hair makeup tutorial. I can’t get over it!! And like she needs a good scrub

Reactions: 7
I showed my partner this picture and asked him to guess how old she was and he said 45 😳😂

Her tips for self confidence are such bullshit and scream attention seeking rather than confidence.
Stand up straight, make eye contact with people when you speak, make sure you look presentable and are dressed suitably for the occasion, and wear clothes that fit. Four things that are somewhat easy to do and even if they don't make you feel more confident, other people will assume you are. Helen especially needs the last two lol.

• Haha
I showed my partner this picture and asked him to guess how old she was and he said 45 😳😂

Her tips for self confidence are such bullshit and scream attention seeking rather than confidence.
Stand up straight, make eye contact with people when you speak, make sure you look presentable and are dressed suitably for the occasion, and wear clothes that fit. Four things that are somewhat easy to do and even if they don't make you feel more confident, other people will assume you are. Helen especially needs the last two lol.
I just asked my partner too after reading this.. he said 50 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.