Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her calling maff an ex boyfriend and thinking how she really didn't want to admit that her marriage was short lived.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 328009
View attachment 328013

Happy anniversary of sitting on your arse in a studio and then spending almost the whole year sitting on your arse blaming everything else as the reason why you couldn't release your crappy song, and now you have to play it on repeat all day everyday on all your hundreds of gifted JBL speakers, because no one gives a tit anymore

Relax Be Kewl Betches

(Ear drum warning)
View attachment 328016

(Also thers still no mention of support for Hex Friends EP release) 😏
This is really mean but at first I thought on that photo of Ben, she'd used that really annoying filter she never stopped using for a bit...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree with you all I think when you’re young you kind of see love as some sort of Disney type love all hearts, flowers and romantic gestures and then you grow up & realise 99.9% of that means nothing.
Oh for sure! I find it really creepy that she tries to replicate every relationship, it's become a joke that they all look a like, and when she moves them in quickly, takes them to Disneyland, get obsessed with whatever they're interested in, watch all the same box sets as the last boyfriend, makes them help her cleanse her house of the last bloke by redecorating everything... complain that the house is a mess because of them, then break up in the winter... get a new boyfriend after Christmas, then rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Someone said on GG that she said in a video "when you get married, you don't think about the legal contract" I can't find which video she said that in, but says it all really 🙄
If she really said that, then she got what she deserved when Maff left, the silly girl.

I think that everyone who says she has a fixed idea of what a perfect romantic relationship should look like is spot on. My husband and I have been together 15 years and I could count on one hand (maybe two) the number of times he’s told me he loves me. It doesn’t bother me because I think actions speak louder than words and his actions show me that he does love me. He is just not a soppy or demonstrative person. I had been in relationships previously where I heard ‘I love you’ all the time and it didn’t mean anything, in two cases particularly, they most definitely didn’t! We are also quite different people in many ways, but we have shared attitudes, values and want the same things from life and that makes us fit together nicely. We enjoy each others company but we don’t need to do every single thing together - I could never have settled down with someone who wanted to sit on the sofa holding my hand every night or never do anything without me 😆 . Whereas Helen seems want someone who spends every second with her and her only and never questions anything she does or says.

I also think she doesn’t know herself, and therefore has no chance of understanding what she really needs or wants from a relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she really said that, then she got what she deserved when Maff left, the silly girl.

I think that everyone who says she has a fixed idea of what a perfect romantic relationship should look like is spot on. My husband and I have been together 15 years and I could count on one hand (maybe two) the number of times he’s told me he loves me. It doesn’t bother me because I think actions speak louder than words and his actions show me that he does love me. He is just not a soppy or demonstrative person. I had been in relationships previously where I heard ‘I love you’ all the time and it didn’t mean anything, in two cases particularly, they most definitely didn’t! We are also quite different people in many ways, but we have shared attitudes, values and want the same things from life and that makes us fit together nicely. We enjoy each others company but we don’t need to do every single thing together - I could never have settled down with someone who wanted to sit on the sofa holding my hand every night or never do anything without me 😆 . Whereas Helen seems want someone who spends every second with her and her only and never questions anything she does or says.

I also think she doesn’t know herself, and therefore has no chance of understanding what she really needs or wants from a relationship.
I say I love you that many times a day haha

That's definitely it. I kept expecting a partner to 'make me happy' and my fella actually said something to me about that that made me realise I was unhappy within myself and looking for a man to 'fix it'. No man ever could, so I had to work on those insecurities.

Helen needs to be really brutally honest with herself if she wants to stop repeating these toxic patterns. We've all been there!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tree day!

128425910_292993128755134_1025737852935018863_n.jpg

"Quick Fil, take me picture wiv da treez while I salute, cos it treeeee day!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The dress is hideous and ill-fitted, but the most important question is, why are the shoes so big!!!!!
probably to try make everything else look smaller 🤣

I really want to know how many coats she's own, every time she posts she seems to have a new one - nobody needs that many jackets!!

Reactions: 11
The dress is hideous and ill-fitted, but the most important question is, why are the shoes so big!!!!!
Who the hell wears a maxi slip dress to pick out a Christmas tree? Is her bf not embarrassed? Mine would be mortified if I rocked up to buy our Xmas tree in a floor length gown 😂😂

• Haha
It must be so tiring for influencers to get dressed up like that all the time lol. I’d just be in joggies and a hoodie with my hair scraped back - COMFY. I’d feel embarrassed doing normal things looking like I’m going for dinner like that

she keeps bleeping around with the vertical perspective of the photo, loads of influencers do it to look more leggy but they end up with a tank sized foot haha. The edited slender look is shat on slightly by the breakfast baby.

• Haha
she keeps bleeping around with the vertical perspective of the photo, loads of influencers do it to look more leggy but they end up with a tank sized foot haha. The edited slender look is shat on slightly by the breakfast baby.
They look like they belong to Goofy :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tree day!

View attachment 328243

"Quick Fil, take me picture wiv da treez while I salute, cos it treeeee day!"
On the Good-Not Good scale I'm afraid for me this outfit is landing squarely in Not Good

Nice looking trees though. Also pages and pages back but whoever said the makeup she wore with the ponytail suited her well, I agree!! The eye look and the neutral lip were lovely 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Helen Anderson #9: We're all waiting for the Xmas break up so we can play bingo again

....too mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.