Helen Anderson #24 So boring that we're all on the Elle Darby wiki instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summary: Helen’s still boring and won’t admit when she’s wrong instead getting defensive on her ‘business’ IG stories, Phil still looks like he’s being held hostage.
Will that do it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Summary: Helen’s still boring and won’t admit when she’s wrong instead getting defensive on her ‘business’ IG stories, Phil still looks like he’s being held hostage.
Will that do it?
Yeah pretty much actually. Passive aggressive Patty over there showing how mature she is 🤷😂

Reactions: 7
Summary

Still driving dangerously
Opened a shop website
Bought some hideous £800 shoes
Reckons she did vlogmas (but didn't)
Did some rants on her business Instagram

Reactions: 22
I just don't get why these people think they're so far above criticism that they're godly. If you own a shop, or any kind of brand that sells products, no matter how good you are you will always get complaints but it's the way you deal with them that is a reflection of you and your professionalism, and by that I mean not swearing and ranting on your Instagram story. I'm so done with 'influencer' culture and how they are just allowed to get away with anything and still be given the world on a plate but if any normal person behaved that way in their place of work they'd be out of a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just don't get why these people think they're so far above criticism that they're godly. If you own a shop, or any kind of brand that sells products, no matter how good you are you will always get complaints but it's the way you deal with them that is a reflection of you and your professionalism, and by that I mean not swearing and ranting on your Instagram story. I'm so done with 'influencer' culture and how they are just allowed to get away with anything and still be given the world on a plate but if any normal person behaved that way in their place of work they'd be out of a job.
Imagine a local business owner doing what she does! People would boycott.

Reactions: 16
C5569816-1E06-413F-9653-F22EE5A67EB9.jpeg
“People are just hung up that they can’t have that opportunity and are bitter about it” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1007880“People are just hung up that they can’t have that opportunity and are bitter about it” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Literally the point people have made is that she can be honest and accountable when products aren't originally hers as most people are just buying them to support her anyway. That commenter really thought she did something...

I'm not bitter because frankly, I couldn't be arsed to run an online shop. If I was, I would have a crack at it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“People are just hung up that they can’t have that opportunity and are bitter about it" no thanks hun im more than happy with uploading my stuff *cough* that i've designed myself onto redbubble and just taking a fraction of the sale price + working a 9 to 5

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1007880“People are just hung up that they can’t have that opportunity and are bitter about it” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s literally the point we are making, she’s not being honest about companies making her stuff!!! How can ppl buy from original seller when she doesn’t promote them? My god I swear her minions are too dumb to function at times.

Reactions: 11
For anyone wondering where Sue is, there’s a pic of her on Helens Twitter feed holding a mug with SAVAGE written on it 🥴

Helen also wishing she could move to LA with a rich bloke and get big tits

also incorrect use of your and you’re. ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1008003

* accept. But well done for trying x
Not necessarily a rant at Helen but so many people are saying they don't think this festival will be real or whatever and it's so daft. So many people on tiktok, who worked in live events, have debunked the concerns and said whilst they think it might be badly organised or chaotic, it's real. Why would Live Nation promote a fake event? My god.

Reactions: 9