Helen Anderson #23 unprofessional and a shambles. Mental is just as vital

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @fr3nch13 for the new thread name !

Do we really need a new thread ? With the launch of Sweet Honey Poo and Vlogmas, I guess we do !

Some hightlights from the last one :
848E8C07-8617-44B9-9E39-F44C1FC4A11B.png
1635321552599.png
Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 09.01.27.png
Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 09.15.12.png
Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 09.20.56.png
Screenshot_20211108-204800_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211116-164938_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yay! Thanks @delightfullydee 💕

Credit where it's due, thread title comes from our very own Helen's eloquent writing:

1638358733209.png

Roll on Vlogmas, it will truly be a Christmas miracle if the content isn't recycled and as tedious as her current vlogs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh wow, when you see all her gurning laid out like that it's quite disconcerting. If I met her in real life I'd probably make enquiries about having her sectioned. She's in her thirties FFS, it's not cute. Oh, at all.
thats-not-normal-its-weird.gif

Reactions: 8
Oh wow, when you see all her gurning laid out like that it's quite disconcerting. If I met her in real life I'd probably make enquiries about having her sectioned. She's in her thirties FFS, it's not cute. Oh, at all.
View attachment 898840
In one of the more recent vlogs shes driving and keeps bursting out (she shouts "duck" out of nowhere) and pulling faces for no reason/out of any kind of context - that's the first time I've really wondered if something is actually wrong with her tbh!

• Wow
In one of the more recent vlogs shes driving and keeps bursting out (she shouts "duck" out of nowhere) and pulling faces for no reason/out of any kind of context - that's the first time I've really wondered if something is actually wrong with her tbh!
I met someone like this a few years ago who spent too much time in the Camden rave scene in the 90s, ie too many drugs… 🙄

• Haha
Checking in ! All I keep saying in my head is "okkkkaayy lettttss gooo" off that stupid tiktok video 😂🤣🤓🥳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm following. I don't know what I'm following.....but you all crack me up so here I am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
duck me I forgot about that leather/animal outfit she wore to a restaurant hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I met someone like this a few years ago who spent too much time in the Camden rave scene in the 90s, ie too many drugs… 🙄
This is something i think about often with Helen, she seems like shes defo been on the gear at a few downloads lol

• Haha
Whenever I see Fiwl I just can’t help but get the impression his breath smells real bad 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well at least Sunny Bones are in 1 persons Spotify wrapped
hahahahhaha so "Echoes of You" is her 2nd most played song this year and "Be Cool" her 5th most played... I know she likes to claim that Phil is aaaaalways asking Alexa to play Sunny Bones for him but we all know she plays the songs on repeat (muted) to beef up the number of listens!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
hahahahhaha so "Echoes of You" is her 2nd most played song this year and "Be Cool" her 5th most played... I know she likes to claim that Phil is aaaaalways asking Alexa to play Sunny Bones for him but we all know she plays the songs on repeat (muted) to beef up the number of listens!!
A99FAC73-F2A7-4810-8777-852132DC7F1D.png
3B805A58-2C4B-44C6-9436-F8E2B13A068B.jpeg

100% she just puts is on repeat to boost up her numbers. It wasn’t listened a lot, especially considering the amont of followers she has !

Also, speaking about her music :
AE0183F7-0727-4E26-BE9A-DDAE56DE0D9E.jpeg
78F3639C-7BCF-4A51-8D04-99E85B9BA711.jpeg
0707CE2D-3B61-4438-924F-196B3CF97D78.jpeg

Her music videos are also pretty low in views…

Reactions: 11
Her hair…. That colour… It’s just so….
ick.
That colour is completely flat and lifeless. A professional colourist should have put some tones in it to make it look more natural and warm. It’s awful. Speaking from experience as I worked in salons for years and I have the certs to prove it 😄

• Heart
View attachment 899916View attachment 899917
100% she just puts is on repeat to boost up her numbers. It wasn’t listened a lot, especially considering the amont of followers she has !

Also, speaking about her music :
View attachment 899927View attachment 899928View attachment 899929
Her music videos are also pretty low in views…
I’ve said it before but it bothers me so much that she probably only listens to the ONE song on Tim Heidecker’s record that he doesn’t sing on (it’s weyes blood) he came up at my top artist but ..I y’know actually listen to all his music lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.