Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tyla73

VIP Member
"Phil, can we have a baby?"
If Phil is stupid enough to get her pregnant then I am out of here. It will be a car crash too far for me.

I have zero interest in pregnancy and ‘Mummy’ content as it is and I definitely don’t want to see any from Helga.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Tyla73

VIP Member
FFS, it was obvious this was going to happen. I knew when I saw her Insta stories last week she’d include all their Covid stupidity in her weekly vlog, get called out for it in the comments and then get salty/claim people are bullying her. She’s completely predictable and completely stupid.

To be honest, I don’t understand why anyone who has followed her for the last 18 months is surprised by her behaviour when she‘s blatantly ignored Covid restrictions from day one. It was obvious she wouldn’t deal with Phil having Covid appropriately so why are people surprise/disappointed? Following her and then getting angry or being disappointed by her vapid, selfish, ridiculous behaviour is the Influencer equivalent of voting Tory and then being surprised when they cut public services 😄 . She’s a dickhead and its best to keep that in the front of your mind when watching her content.

I genuinely don't understand what she thinks sleeping separately was going to do if they were sitting directly opposite each other eating the food cooked by the person with Covid?
I honestly think the pair of them are thick as pigshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

PhoenixRosalita

Long time lurker here but I had to make an account JUST for this. I also hope Helen reads this tbh.

Helens hair loss is getting incredibly bad. I speak from experience of having "non damaging" keratin hair extensions. As a result of not taking care of them PERFECTLY over a period of four months (this was my first time so I had no idea what to do and my scammy extensionist told me to "take care of them like you would your normal hair" NOT TRUE! very high maintenance, I'm a dumb dumb): my hair thinned out dramatically from traction alopecia. Constant tugging/pulling on the hair follicles will make you go bald ;-;

After I removed them, it left me devastated with how thin, limp and patchy my hair is. HOWEVER there's been some recovery over the last few months. The follicles can only heal when they're left well alone by all damaging things.

Helen's hair is looking WORSE than mine did, and I honestly feel terrible for her because she seems trapped in a cycle of hating the way her hair looks with out them, then getting more extensions/dyes thrown on to cover it up. SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE IT ALONE BEFORE THE DAMAGE IS IRREVERSIBLE! It's really sad to see.

Also she shouldn't trust hair stylists/extensionists so much. They will deny all thinning to cover their own backs and try to sell you more hair. A trip to the dermatologist is sorely needed.

I've attached some screen caps from the latest vlog, her tight updo styles she throws up shows this best. Her hairline was never that far back/sparse before I swear!
She actually looks better with the shorter hair imo anyway, the purple bob she had back a few years was so much nicer than this

Shorter hair makes her look much prettier and it really suits her bone structure/features

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

roarke

VIP Member
I think Helen could really benefit from going to Overeaters Anonymous but that would involve her admitting she has issues that require hard emotional work.
She wouldn’t though because she’d want to film the sessions, set up a Facebook group, make a shit logo and try and get merch made for it.

• Haha
  • Sick

Juststopit

VIP Member
View attachment 799938
reading the caption I think she’s advertising a physical TV, but it’s just a photo of her? Where’s the 5 different colours then?
I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but get your shoes on the bed you dirty mare. She has no respect for the sanctity of bed. Shoes, outside clothes, food, ice cream, working.

• Heart

Gothgirl1990

Why does she keep mentioning gossip sites? If I'm honest, I didn't know they were a thing until she mentioned them in a couple of her videos. Surely I'm not the only who thinks that way.

Want to stop the hate? Stop mentioning Tattle and Guru Gossip because you're just driving your subscribers who are irked by your behaviour to bitch about you. 🤷

Reactions: 28

ekl2000

VIP Member
Re: the dildo chat.
I can’t get beyond the mental image of her little t-Rex arms and ham fists trying to manoeuvre the implement around her groin.

no. No thank you. Nope.

• Haha
  • Sick

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
Ooooooof. Just watched her stories and I have not one, but TWO rants to go on.

Buckle up 🤣
Firstly, she’s gotten some new knee pads (cos she’s reading here and people have mentioned she’s not skating anymore? Naaaaah) and she ordered them from Dollskill (Or similar) now, the name rings a bell with me- I’m not into skating or following along with what company has messed what up, but am I right in thinking it was mentioned to her before, back when she was obsessed with skating, that that company is a bit poo?? (Something about racism I think? 🤔) She said in her story that since she ordered those knee pads that she’s been told they’re not very good. Am I right in thinking she’s been told this before, but has “forgotten”? Or am I thinking of another company? Sorry if I am!!

And secondly, and this is the one that proper buggers me off, she’s gotten sent a big box of The Matrix goodies, and proceeds to go on about HOW MUCH SHE HATES THE MATRIX!??
HOW is that good marketing or advertisement for the franchise?!? Why on earth would they send stuff to someone who hates the movies?!?! Send them to proper fans ffs!!!! She doesn’t bloody deserve the free shit if she hates the movies!? Aaaaaaaaargh! Really gets my wand in a knot. 😤

And as a disclaimer; I’m only a minor Matrix fan, so that’s not why it irks me so. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

fr3nch13

Chatty Member
Oh, do fuck off Helga...

1635431990326.png

That's me taking a 10 day break from that idiot (and this forum) because it won't be good for me seeing her go to as many places as possible - Take care all x

• Heart

Gothgirl1990

She's so dumb 🤦
And ignorant. She must be the most blissful person in Norfolk, with so little to worry about.
I always say this, and I don't mean any harm to folk but some of these imbeciles (Helen and co) really could use a family member being one of the minority that gets a bad case of covid, just because they seem to think it doesn't concern them. Like Covid is the disease of the poor or something, like they're above it, like it won't touch them
She strikes me as one of those idiot Americans that scream "wear sunglasses to protect others from the sun! Haha because #science" 🙄😂😂😂.

Her intelligence also explains how she ended up looking, being and living the way she is, at her age.

My sister is the same. I home one Friday night to find my mom looking for her NHS number because my sister had popped round after testing positive for Covid. Didn't occur to her that it would be a serious illness for my mom who is immune compromised! Her argument was that I had it and my mom didn't get it (we are able to social distance in our home and I made she wore a mask when checking on me during the worst of it), so she saw no issue in entering our home and coughing on everything. The only reason my sister took it seriously in the end is because she passed it on to a friend's mom, and the friend's mom died.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Emmapism

VIP Member
Wasn't Helens Dad a cameraman growing up? She comes from a reasonably well off family, doesn't she?

Just knowing that cameramen earn a good wage makes me question this, that's all.

I agree that food insecurity can lead to issues later on in life.

My parents told me a rather sobering thing several years ago. That they would sometimes skip meals so me and my sister could eat. Nothing fancy, just beans on a jacket potato but we would sit down and they would have nothing. Still hurts my heart to think about it.

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
More terrible driving with Helen

Welcome to my driving vlog
An invitation to
See how I act within my car
You'll wish you never knew

Sometimes it might be boring
Sometimes you might be scared
From dramatic hand gestures to eating McDonalds
The excitement can't compare

This is my shitty and boringgg
Driiiiiving liiiiiiife

Here she is talking to the camera AND reading from a cup instead of focusing on the road.
Screenshot_20211122-211441_YouTube.jpg

Later on... The irony of her complaining about other people's driving while she's demonstrating by taking both hands off the wheel at once and hasn't checked her visibility out the back window until she's well on her way.
Screenshot_20211122-210958_YouTube.jpg

Here she is adjusting her rings, again both hands off the wheel.
Screenshot_20211122-211715_YouTube.jpg

And now she's left the light on in the car so she can vlog, even though its dark outside (not illegal but best avoided)
Screenshot_20211122-212218_YouTube.jpg

She's JUST got in the car and is eating a Mars bar. Take a minute to eat it before you set off for goodness sake.
Screenshot_20211122-212855_YouTube.jpg

Make. It. Stop.
Screenshot_20211122-212858_YouTube.jpg

If I was being cynical I'd wonder if she was only meeting Kiera again now that she's launching Honey Doggy Doo.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

roarke

VIP Member
Sorry if I badly paraphrase, but someone had also said here something like he looks like the type of bloke doused in cologne that loiters on his own outside pubs and chats up girls when they nip out for a smoke
He was the guy who dated the 15 year old and waited at the school gates for her and her friends, bought them cigarettes and alcohol and sat quietly on a bench while they all got drunk just so he could get a blowy at the end of the night. There was always one older guy hanging around the young girls.

• Sick
  • Haha