Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roarke

VIP Member
Strange. When I first began following her a few years ago she had a West Country accent then too.

Reactions: 1

fr3nch13

Chatty Member
I see Helen is ill today.

Will probably still deny Covid.
Damn, she better do a lat. flow at least! I've done them if I get non "PCR worthy" symptoms just for peace of mind

Ah I didn’t explain properly, my bad! I meant Lola’s accident? About 3 years ago
Oh yeah, that rings a bell! We thought on Guru Gossip that the accident had to do with her mum's dog and bad supervision, hence she kept it quiet?

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
I think that’s her anatomical heart necklace from Great Frog - no idea if Mark bought it for her though.

The necklace she got Mark for Valentines Day is this beauty. She bought one for each of them 😂.
Yeah thats right, I think. Though I also think the valentines one may have been gifted? 🤔

Pretty certain he gave it to her for Christmas. It’s in her Christmas present vlog I believe.

ie he was told to buy it for her.

found my receipt 😄 @13:10 or so.

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
Just thought I would mention that I saw Helen recently and she does actually look like she is a size 14.

Gothgirl1990

How do you get named as next of kin. I'm in a similar position but live with my partner. He earns more than more me.

I am due some inheritance and suggested to be put on the house. But I'd have to pay him half the mortgage so far and continue pay half every month?

But i didnt realise i can just be put down as next of kin. Is this done through the isurance and the mortgage people.

He doesnt seem keen on me being putting on until we have kids or married but then again I'll probably never be earning that much.

How do you go about being put on a mortgage anyhow?

The mortgage advisor sorted it. They gave him the premiums from Scottish Widows and asked who he wanted his benefactor to be. We don't live together atm so this will be our first home. If your partner has a mortgage already, I think you would have to pay to get the deeds changed.

PrincessPeaxh

RE: the lump on her vulva. Didn't she promote going to scheduled smear tests recently? Like, a year, 18 months ago?
She says the lump's been there FOUR years and she didn't do anything about it. I get people are scared or embarrassed to show their genitals/arse... But if she did get that smear test, why not ask the GP/nurse to have a look/feel while they were literally down there?
Yep! Considering not long ago she was treating us all to how much she loves getting waxed down there. She’s obviously not shy about it when it’s for vanity.