Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willykelly

What the fuck is a custom graphic design?! I’m a full time illustrator and graphic designer and I have never heard such bollix in all me life even ! Her fans are such a lick arses who try to sound more intelligent than what they are- I’m probably a cunt and a bit more pissier about her than usual but I have a business with illustrations for childrens books and this growl has jumped on the band wagon of “Influenza” artists and saturated the algorithm of Instagram to get clients/customers with their copied pieces and it makes it harder for actual artists to get their original non copied pieces they spend actual time on noticed

• Heart
Reactions: 35

fxckmanet

Chatty Member
To those of you saying how selfish she is for not isolating - I do agree to an extent but the rules do say that if you are double jabbed (plus daily lfts) then you don’t need to isolate. I as a teacher didn’t have a choice last week when my husband had covid, my pcr and daily lfts were all negative so I HAD to go into school, I stayed downstairs in the living room all week and we avoided each other. It was pretty grim tbh. Obviously safer to stay at home but it wouldn’t count as sick pay for me so not an option.
If you’ve got no choice to isolate, that’s fair enough I won’t blame anyone for having to pay the bills, but Helen hasn’t got a “proper job” she could just as easily stay in and film a metric fuckton of lookbook or “current favourite” videos. There’s no need for her to be pottering about here there and everywhere, it’d only be for a week or so anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

attachmentman

Is she still taking antidepressants because I'm pretty sure they're not recommended to take while you're pregnant?
I’m pregnant, taking anti depressants, fully approved by my GP and the hospital. Also v sick of people saying that when they’ve no idea what it’s like

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

BodyMooving

Anyone local to Helen will remember the awful waxworks at a seaside town. I’ve now worked out where she got her hair inspo from…

btw, that’s meant to be Kylie Minogue
11CC03CF-E662-434B-901E-085F60C74449.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Well I am so glad I found this !! Can’t wait to tell my boyfriend ( he can’t stand her )
I met Helen at download and that was awkward, from then it just went downhill from there
I used to be a religious watcher of her YouTube videos but now I can’t be bothered she only uploads when she wants to brag about something she has or she ‘saved’ up to purchase, it’s so relatable
Also I don’t want to body shame but I’m sick of seeing her body and her fat arse !! ( sorry )
She done that video were she was explaining that her counselling went on to talking about her body ( the heaviest she’s been ) BUT she’s on Instagram fucking naked doing them stupid clothes try on with her stupid facial expressions!!!
And also she needs to save her money with those boot camps and shit coz they ain’t helping at all

rant over

ekl2000

VIP Member
What social pressure was she under to drink two bottles of fizz while wrapping presents last Xmas?

• Haha

Tyla73

VIP Member
As usual the comments on her video are gold - I haven’t bothered to watch the vlog because it will be boring but I had a quick scan of the comments as they’re often so entertaining.
4072F1F7-783B-4FC7-AA60-DE1008823225.jpeg
7737CACB-8695-4148-B38B-7DB97AC0E8DD.jpeg
D2F67B7C-4064-4571-B664-FDBB1079D28D.jpeg
8211B556-3FE4-4BF1-B897-D16B261A82EB.jpeg

And my absolute favourite 😂
74BEB9EF-76BA-48F0-BE22-F712D53FEF88.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I can't lie I like Helen and can relate in a lot of ways but the day I thought to myself what the hell was the day I realised she openly admits to eating bogies. 🤮🤮🤮

Spending time with Helen must be like spending time with a child
'Did you wash your hands after you used the toilet?'
'Stop eating bogeys!'
'No, we've already eaten our dinner, you can't have that tub of cake'
'Stop leaning on those filthy railings!'
'Put your knee pads on'
'No shoes on the bed please'

• Haha

tsuyu

Chatty Member
I think she should definitely isolate still no matter what she’s been told. A friends kids picked up Covid from school a little while back and within a week or so the whole family had it
I’d hate to think of her out and about still while fil is at home with Covid just bc she’s ‘being careful’

roarke

VIP Member
Helen Anderson #23 still a size 16 and stuffing her face. How dare you say she isn’t concerned about waste.

• Haha
  • Heart

qwerty1996

Mad jealous that she pissed thousands and thousands away at a big YouTube wedding just for them to call it quits 3 months after. Goals 😩 x

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Influensters

New thread, winning title with 49 votes was:

Helen Anderson #22 - tattle is the root of all evil, I blame them for my emotional upheaval

Originally commented by @Influensters. Edited slightly to fit.

Helen is still boring, greedy and gurning - with gunts and grunts a-plenty.

although her threads are as slow as her workload, here’s some highlights from the previous thread:

7A1457BF-A65B-4126-B12C-C82642C82C65.jpeg

D27245CE-92FB-486A-BACE-3DBBC2A9EE3A.jpeg

6C9DC0C5-F1F2-4684-80A8-5426B45CB7B1.jpeg

BB8E1EA2-A24C-4528-89D4-0CBCBA0BE976.jpeg

AB0E421F-2F03-4880-9A05-9A91E044D939.jpeg

F9144C9D-02F9-4EBB-926E-1DA927F513AD.jpeg

6F14295D-927D-47F5-A4BB-142F6E9C9184.jpeg

B335278B-1AAC-4D1A-87F3-E199DEF02F77.jpeg

4570D058-575C-48F1-8E1F-6B40E6666255.jpeg

2934245C-2EC9-4E9C-A471-1790FFECFF7F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Gothgirl1990

Another tone deaf review video!

I said the same when Sophdoeslife did it: stop flogging a hair dryer that is the best part of people's rent! People are losing their jobs and homes due to furlough ending. People are lining up to use FOOD BANKS FFS. THEY ARE HAVING TO TAKE OUT CREDIT CARDS FOR BASIC LIVING COSTS AND YOU'RE FLOGGING SOMETHING YOU GOT FOR FREE. Fuck off.

• Heart