Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole "apparently I'm an influencer" line bugs the tit out of me. witch, you ARE an influencer, you KNOW you're an influencer, you LIVE for the influencer lifestyle and ALL the perks that come with it.

Quit your constant bitching about the job and lifestyle you have total control and choice over

"apparently I'm an influencer. Ew, gross I hate that word" shut the duck up. Why sign to GLEAM then?!

If you so desperately hate being classed as that then stop what you're bleeping doing. Become something else. Its so easy to NOT be an influencer.

It's pathetic and it's probably her idiotic mind thinking "but influencers are popular and I HATE things that are popular"
THIS COULD NOT HAVE BEEN SAID BETTER!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Firstly can I say I hate how she keeps titling these videos without mentioning that they’re vlogs. Secondly, the print is tit but the fact she’ll only ship to the U.K. seems like pure laze to me. As far as I know, all she has to do is fill out a form saying the contents of the package and the value for customs, I know because I’m currently staying at my family home in Ireland and my boyfriend is back in London sending me my things as needed. It’s not like she’s a full on business with a bunch of different products, it’s a one off limited edition print. Just fill out the form.

Reactions: 24
I've been lurking here ages and never bother watching Helen's videos anymore as she's changed so much (I usually prefer Luna's excellent recaps) however its really bothered me that she chipped her tooth and doesnt even seem to care that much from what I can see? Her teeth were absolutely beautiful!

Reactions: 18
AA55607A-0DBB-4AA5-8D29-F0E8D409723B.jpeg

The year is 2023 and Helga and her obese self still haven’t read the government website definition of ‘essential shopping’?!?

Also, is it not bleeping COMMON SENSE to leave your skin free from all products for a few days.

I genuinely think she’s the thickest person I’ve ever come across.....

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Ugh, influencer relationships like theirs really set the bar so low for young viewers' expectations of a partner where everything is "goals"

Reactions: 26
Oh no 😅 seeing so many people recommend Kiera rose, I’ve had to stop watching and following her I’ve found her insufferable since having a baby! A few people have posted feeling the same on her thread on here
I do agree she’s the complete opposite to Helen though and feel Helen could learn a lot from her!

Reactions: 32
Oh my god...shes been to boots to buy more expensive stuff to put on her skin which is literally on fire.....buy some coconut oil...its 3 or 4 quid for a huge tin and then leave your skin the duck alone

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Edit: Actually, can anyone on this thread recommend any influencers they actually think are 'real'? I can literally only think of Sammi Jefcoate and she's much more private so there isn't as much content to enjoy.

I really like Steph Toms, she does all kinds of videos, make up testing but for a specific brand, like "testing Revolution" and she will show you how it's worn through the day at the end. Doesn't take herself too seriously, very sarky & has kitties that are very cute ☺

Also like Grackle, found her channel last year & love her. She's very food based but it's mostly chilled vlogs watching her cook & do bits round the house. Very laid-back & funny ☺

Also do love Keira Rose myself as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 438532

The year is 2023 and Helga and her obese self still haven’t read the government website definition of ‘essential shopping’?!?

Also, is it not bleeping COMMON SENSE to leave your skin free from all products for a few days.

I genuinely think she’s the thickest person I’ve ever come across.....
What an absolute bleeping idiot. She just spent £300 on skincare and she WENT OUT to buy MORE?!?! During a bleeping LOCKDOWN?! She could have bleeping ordered online next day delivery. Absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My favourite at the moment is Cat Creature, her videos are very chill and relaxing, her videos are very casual but there’s clear effort and thought in the way she presents the videos. She has an office job on the side, I just find her videos very relaxing! Maybe not for everyone though.
I used to watch Cup of Jasmein (stopped as I didn't enjoy her pandemic content but still like her), saw some comparisons between the two so I reckon I'd like her too. Thank you!
Livvrh is Norwich based and an absolute sweetheart.
The hair envy is overwhelming, what a babe! Thank you ☺

[QUOTE="Lunamoon22, post: 3937899, member: 90281"
Mentions that she loves it when Grace use to come over and FOLD HER CLOTHES FOR HER.

Helen chuckles, "she loved to fold"
[/QUOTE]
bleeping hell... imagine genuinely believing this. Sure, your unnecessary employee loved folding your clothes and wasn't just doing chores to fill the time not spent recording you in your pants...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg just reading Luna's synopsis made me feel so uncomfortable... I'm not sure I can bear to watch 😂

• Haha
I honestly think she has feck all content. So has to ham up all this shite for likes. Anyone else would lay low. And put out other videos.

I've been lurking here ages and never bother watching Helen's videos anymore as she's changed so much (I usually prefer Luna's excellent recaps) however its really bothered me that she chipped her tooth and doesnt even seem to care that much from what I can see? Her teeth were absolutely beautiful!
And she'll just be able to afford to get it fixed... Last time I was at the dentist it cost me the best part of £30 just for them to have a look and tell me everything is basically fine. I would imagine she'll be looking at quite a large bill for getting her tooth fixed and unlike us mere mortals, she'll just drop it like it's nothing.. I have really fucked up teeth (not my fault as I've mentioned before somewhere on here) and it annoys me when people don't look after their teeth. There's no bleeping way she broke it on a water bottle even if it was a previous restoration. She face planted something when she was pissed.

Reactions: 20
I used to watch Cup of Jasmein (stopped as I didn't enjoy her pandemic content but still like her), saw some comparisons between the two so I reckon I'd like her too. Thank you!
I watch her! Her contents definitely improved recently

Oh god, I don't know if I can sit through helgas new video. Also this thread moves too fast sometimes! I can't keep up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Firstly can I say I hate how she keeps titling these videos without mentioning that they’re vlogs. Secondly, the print is tit but the fact she’ll only ship to the U.K. seems like pure laze to me. As far as I know, all she has to do is fill out a form saying the contents of the package and the value for customs, I know because I’m currently staying at my family home in Ireland and my boyfriend is back in London sending me my things as needed. It’s not like she’s a full on business with a bunch of different products, it’s a one off limited edition print. Just fill out the form.
I filled out a customs form for something I sold on eBay the other day! You'd think if you knew you had fans outside of the UK you'd make the effort, it takes two minutes.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.