Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All caught up after a busy day!

Can I just say how creepy I find her 'preperation' of the bath for Fiiiiiiwl. She used to do it for Maff too and it was bleeping weird then. Let him relax how he chooses to you terrifying gap toothed moron. He's a grown man not a 5 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh yeah I'm a fair few years older than her but I just love her energy and attitude! I like when her dad pops into a video too he's cool ☺ she's one of the few YouTubers who is genuinely grateful getting stuff sent to her isn't she and always shares it with her family, like watching her videos.
Papa Booth! Also, I like how she respects that not everyone wants to be in her videos instead of just shoving a camera in their faces. Isn't she! It's so heartwarming when she genuinely thanks the companies and uses the products which I'm sure most Influencers just don't bother to do.
Some people say she's childish but I don't know, a little sheltered maybe. However, she does openly admit to getting homesick.
Anyways, I've only watched a few of Helens videos and I can't stand her 😂

Reactions: 11
I just watch the vlog (makeup bit) and is it just me or did she seem on something? Like she seems totally out of it and like her body seemed a bit.. limp. She was lolling and swaying around. I used to get a bit like it when I was on diazepam 😂
I‘ve just watched 5 minutes of the makeup bit again, and she does look pretty stoned - she’s very zoned out and the groaning and giggling is odd, to say the least.

Reactions: 13
Papa Booth! Also, I like how she respects that not everyone wants to be in her videos instead of just shoving a camera in their faces. Isn't she! It's so heartwarming when she genuinely thanks the companies and uses the products which I'm sure most Influencers just don't bother to do.
Some people say she's childish but I don't know, a little sheltered maybe. However, she does openly admit to getting homesick.
Anyways, I've only watched a few of Helens videos and I can't stand her 😂
I've been involved in these discussions on Grace's rave thread and honestly, I think she is a bit childish but she's genuine, interesting, and lovely. She's not someone I'd be friends with irl but I enjoy her videos as a creator.

Also, only a few? Lucky you! Get out whilst you can.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WHY DID SHE BUY ALL THAT STUFF?! You have retinol burn you complete tool. Don’t shove more on your face to irritate it. Even sensitive products can cause irritation especially when it comes to retinol. All she needs to do is cut down the retinol use to every other day or so and moisturise before or after (or both) putting it on and only build it up to daily again when the skin is used to it. With the burn that bad is probably say no retinol for 3-4 days too til it’s calmed itself. I bet she’s gone in all guns blazing and got the highest strength retinol too. I had retinol burn with a 1% and was able to reverse it within a day or so with the moisturiser trick but I still darent use it daily til I’ve been using it over a month. It takes about a month to do a full skin renewal cycle so it can happen for weeks, no point in changing the products just cos she fucked up ffs. What an unneeded trip and waste of money after she got rid of so many skin products.

Reactions: 23
There is no way in hell she can handle a podcast that releases with any regularity, but I shudder to think what the quality of it would be if she somehow could.

Reactions: 27
FYI update for anyone who is interested/donated to the surgery for Helen's friend's dog

'Our little pup had his first leg operated on on Friday and is back at home recovering well, eating lots of chicken and getting loads of rest. We just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has donated and made this possible, we are so grateful and almost have enough for his second leg which will be done in a couple of months xxx'

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What is she going to do a podcast about anyway? They usually have a theme or set topic, not just some faux cockney bore rambling on about nothing.

Reactions: 25
What is she going to do a podcast about anyway? They usually have a theme or set topic, not just some faux cockney bore rambling on about nothing.
An in-depth course on the best way to harvest bogies out your snout perhaps? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Goes on about looking after her skin and spending a fortune on products but proceeds to stuff her face with processed crap and alcohol which will counteract any of the “work” she is putting in....
mmkay

Reactions: 29
The trouble with our Helga is that she has a finger in many a pie. She's got her YouTube channel, her main Instagram account, her TikTok, her home Instagram account, her band YouTube, her band merch website, her band Instagram account, her band Spotify account... Managing Filuencer's Instagram account, she wants to get her blog back up and running and now she's doing her own podcast

Even with her content, she wants to do too many things; beauty, lifestyle, homeware, home makeovers, life advice, music, weird fashion, tattoo talks, haircare, makeup, skincare...

And then she's got her hobby obsessions... Procreate, skating, gym, running, hiking, eating, drinking, air frying lol. Her whole life is just ruled by her all or nothing approach.

She really should stick to a couple of things that she does well, like film and photography, instead of trying to everything that everyone else is doing at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
FYI update for anyone who is interested/donated to the surgery for Helen's friend's dog

'Our little pup had his first leg operated on on Friday and is back at home recovering well, eating lots of chicken and getting loads of rest. We just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has donated and made this possible, we are so grateful and almost have enough for his second leg which will be done in a couple of months xxx'
I really hope Helen donated

Reactions: 11
I really hope Helen donated
Her name still isn't on their gofundme, and they.still haven't reached their target. She could have donated the whole lot right at the start and still have change to do her skincare shopping spree 🙄

View attachment 438647

Is this all he got her? The copper pipe is quite a cute idea but a bit plain, then just some beer as well. I’d be fuming, that’s tit literally no effort.
I wonder what she got him? 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I am an avid podcast listener - and one thing I can't stand is bad sound quality. It's one of the most important parts of a podcast as it can be so off-putting if it is wrong. Let's assume she actually has something to talk about (she doesn't), why the duck would you set up the recording in your echoy AF dining room? She can't even use her little chin mic properly!

Reactions: 20
Bit anecdotal, but when I was in uni for film we had to take a sound module. Our tutor said something about sound that always stuck with me, basically that when it’s perfect most people rarely notice, but when the sound quality is bad it fucks the whole experience up. Helen has clearly never been told that.

Reactions: 20
Bit anecdotal, but when I was in uni for film we had to take a sound module. Our tutor said something about sound that always stuck with me, basically that when it’s perfect most people rarely notice, but when the sound quality is bad it fucks the whole experience up. Helen has clearly never been told that.
Exactly! My boyfriend is a musician so he can always clock when sound is really good and I'm just sitting there like ??? But when it's bad even I'll clock it like 😬

Also I'd really like to know what she's going to talk about on her podcast - I can imagine it'll just be a vague topic and her rambling about it for half an hour, giving absolutely terrible "advice" or half-arsed "opinions".

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.