Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLEASE READ

Look who's modelling their top 5 t-shirts..

Could have washed your hair Filwhip

This reminds me of when Helen made Maff model his tshirt for her desperate attempt at turning him into a wannabe influencer....

Last edited:
Reactions: 56
Not the Mama influencer
https://giphy.com/T3Vx6sVAXzuG4

Reactions: 34
I don't know why but Phils face genuinely gives me the creeps
Theres something about him thats off

Reactions: 45
That was me I definitely think she's had fillers. You don't go from pretty to bizarre just from smoking and putting on weight.

Reactions: 15
Oh god he looks SO awkward! He looks like he’s been totally forced into taking those photos! Helen, just let the man play COD and be happy!

Maff was atleast nice to look at...and still is

Reactions: 41
I noticed this! I'm so glad other people have too. She puts a weird stress on the 'Di' part, so it's like DIE-anne instead of Di-ANNE. (Sorry if that's your name and you pronounce it like Helen does, but I've literally never heard anyone else pronounce it like that haha)

Reactions: 17
Oh god he looks SO awkward! He looks like he’s been totally forced into taking those photos! Helen, just let the man play COD and be happy!

Maff was atleast nice to look at...and still is
Ooh, I just had a look at Maff's Insta - first time I've really looked at him since they broke up. Can confirm he is still peng.

Reactions: 28
Also I just noticed from Maff's Insta that he seemingly started therapy as soon as he split up with Helen. She should've done the same instead of waiting 3 years for things to get really bad. I mean, I'm glad she's getting therapy now but fuck she should've been on that shit. As shitty as she is it makes me feel bad for her that she spent 3 years pretending to be okay.

Reactions: 22
If Maff still has affection for Lola and Diane, I wonder if he could take them off her hands? Since she has no love or care for them. I wish someone who cares would step in.

If you're not prepared to worship your animals, and do everything possible to give them a long, healthy and lovely life, you shouldn't have them. Same with children ;-).

Reactions: 20
I don't know why but Phils face genuinely gives me the creeps
Theres something about him thats off
For me its the pointed upwards eyebrow thing he does. He most likely cant help it. I really think he is a user.He did not give two shites about what Helen was saying at the table. Or any other time. Helen was really going for an little motivation speech about the car insurance. But Fil is completely tapped out.
I feel he fecked her eating up. I think he can eat as much as he wants. And for the present time is not piling on weight. Helen if you ever read this please lose the extra weight. And when he has pissed off then u can focus on your actual real weight loss. It was really disgusting watching that birthday vlog. Helen you dont need 10000 calories plus a day.
Stop spending money on fad kitchen gadgets. Fil doesn't need any more gifts. Honestly Maff 2.0

Rant over
Privileged people with no compassion for people with actual daily problems. Piss me off so much.

Reactions: 16
Are we ignoring that she took a shot at the start of this reel. What's the point of it?

Reactions: 33
Most of her reels/recent content have included alcohol in some way, she’s either doing it because of the discussion about her alcoholism here or genuinely has a problem

Reactions: 21
Are we ignoring that she took a shot at the start of this reel. What's the point of it?
Apparently it was a shot of coffee because she didn't feel like drinking at 11am.
Most of her reels/recent content have included alcohol in some way, she’s either doing it because of the discussion about her alcoholism here or genuinely has a problem
But agreed with this. I'd say it's to wind us up, inc the stressing 'it's really coffee' thing in her caption.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.