Heartbreak High - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched this? I binged it the last few days and have questions!

Loved this back in the day, evenings with this on bbc2 followed by the fresh Prince of bel air we’re 🙌

Reactions: 4
Ahh I loved this back in the day! I remembering I had a wee thing for Drassic or whatever he was called :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I started this yesterday out of boredom and actually quite like it so far. Not a patch on the original though I do hope some of the OG's make an appearance in it :)

Loved it, kinda felt like an Aussie version of Sex Education. I wonder if there will be more? Poor Amerie couldn't catch a break with all those snakes in the grass, but then the revelation finally of what happened to Harper kind of turned that around. I liked how it was true nitty gritty, drinking, drugs, smoking, swearing. They actually felt like real teenagers. Very well acted, I enjoyed it a lot.

I was a big fan of the original, mainly for Drazic tbh 🥰
I didn’t think I’d like this but I loved it!
I loved Drazic :)

I would love more of the old cast to come back, I know last season had rivers as Darren’s dad, Kirk the police officer and the woman who ran the diner.

Reactions: 1
I remember being totally invested in his storyline with Anita 😂 He’s still a looker!

maybe some will pop up in this season.
If you see pictures of him now you can see one of his eyes is damaged from a bad car accident. Still beautiful though
I’m still jealous she was with him IRL lol

If you see pictures of him now you can see one of his eyes is damaged from a bad car accident. Still beautiful though
I’m still jealous she was with him IRL lol
I think I read a while ago about him being in a car accident! I rewatched all the old school HBH during lockdown and when I rewatch something from sooo long ago I always end up trying to find out what they’re all up to now. So nostalgic.

Reactions: 1