Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Loved this back in the day, evenings with this on bbc2 followed by the fresh Prince of bel air we’re 🙌

Reactions: 4

Maid22

VIP Member
I thought season 2 was terrible, crap storyline and found most of them really unlikeable, especially Amerie.

Reactions: 1

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
If you see pictures of him now you can see one of his eyes is damaged from a bad car accident. Still beautiful though
I’m still jealous she was with him IRL lol
I think I read a while ago about him being in a car accident! I rewatched all the old school HBH during lockdown and when I rewatch something from sooo long ago I always end up trying to find out what they’re all up to now. So nostalgic.

Reactions: 1

Spacegirl1

Loved it, kinda felt like an Aussie version of Sex Education. I wonder if there will be more? Poor Amerie couldn't catch a break with all those snakes in the grass, but then the revelation finally of what happened to Harper kind of turned that around. I liked how it was true nitty gritty, drinking, drugs, smoking, swearing. They actually felt like real teenagers. Very well acted, I enjoyed it a lot.

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I started this yesterday out of boredom and actually quite like it so far. Not a patch on the original though I do hope some of the OG's make an appearance in it :)