Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically that whilst the pandemic has been awful it’s been a blessing disguise as she’s got to spend quality time with her boys that she never would have had before. I had a look and she’s now not following Cassie and I looked and she’d been liking cassies posts before that
Joanna really annoyed me with her rant about this as this pandemic is not black and white. Before I write anything else, I completely sympathise with her, about her grandad. It's personally affected me and my family too and it's definitely not a joke, it's definitely a real issue in the UK/ROW and it's definitely something that needs to be taken serious. HOWEVER...

I am truly dreading having to return to work. Working from home works for me. It's not for everyone, but yes, I'm dreading it. I'm concerned my mental health is going to decline again. I'm concerned the black hole WFH has got me out of is going to appear again.

I have been very fortunate that I have been able to work from home and have not been furloughed. I didn't realise until I started WFH how much my mental health had declined over the past 3-ish years. I'm now the smiley, happy, bubbly person I was 3 years ago. I appear to have more time to spend with my husband (he's a key worker, so hasn't been with me every minute of every day for the last 3 months, so I don't mean in that sense), I appear to spend less time doing housework even though the house appears to be cleaner than ever, I appear to have more time to study and I'm far less stressed about work. I've got more time to study, read for pleasure and I'm even exercising more... yet I feel like I still have so much more time even after all that!

This is a very negative situation, of course it is, it's a pandemic! However, I will be taking the bad things this pandemic has thrown at me and my family and also find the positives in it too. For me, WFH has been a positive and having to go back to work is terrifying. It's terrifying because I don't want my mental health to decline, I don't want to go back into that hole that I never even realised I was in. My anxiety has dramatically decreased and I finally feel free.

I also have colleagues who have really struggled WFH and their mental health has declined because of it. I have helped those colleagues, I've spoken with them daily to ensure they're okay. I understand that this situation is affecting every single person differently.

You CANNOT tell someone how to feel. You CANNOT make someone feel guilty for the way they feel. You CANNOT expect everyone to think or feel how you do. Never. Not now. Not in a pandemic. Not after a pandemic. Not ever.

Rant over.

Reactions: 13
Does she not realise she’s booked to go to Mexico in their rainy season? 😂
(I know it’s not actually that bad then but she annoys me so much I’d love it to be pointed out to her that May-September is technically their rainy season)

Reactions: 2
Does she not realise she’s booked to go to Mexico in their rainy season? 😂
(I know it’s not actually that bad then but she annoys me so much I’d love it to be pointed out to her that May-September is technically their rainy season)
The thing with this though is that she will probably moan that it rained the whole time!!! We will have a million and one stories about how bad the weather was and how much she missed Benson etc. When a simple Google would tell her it is the rainy season

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but her story today of the dog drinking out of her bfs mug is DISGUSTING! And she’s videoing it like it’s adorable and endearing. I’d kick off if a human did that to my drink, let alone a dog! I am a massive dog lover, I have a dog myself, but there are boundaries. Would you still want to go around her house and drink from her after seeing this if you were her friend, because I know I wouldn’t! Makes you think if she lets the dog eat from her plate....
I'm a huge dog lover and I do think her dog is cute however letting him drink out of her mug is ewww. I also don't like it when people feed dogs things like tea etc as there's a fair few human foods they aren't meant to have and it can start bad habits around food. Bring a baby into the mix one day and a dog who doesn't understand boundaries with food and you've got a problem on your hands.

Probably wants kids and Adams not game for it...
Adam doesn't seem like a "marriage and kids" type at all.

Reactions: 5
I'm a huge dog lover and I do think her dog is cute however letting him drink out of her mug is ewww. I also don't like it when people feed dogs things like tea etc as there's a fair few human foods they aren't meant to have and it can start bad habits around food. Bring a baby into the mix one day and a dog who doesn't understand boundaries with food and you've got a problem on your hands.
I keep wanting to message her just to say her dog shouldn’t drink tea as it can make him poorly but I can’t be arsed for her to go on yet another rant on her stories 😂😂

Omg she’s officially turned into Keelie buying unnecessary tat for her house all the time 🙄

She’s not going to bore us with the logistics of engagements for those who don’t understand... 🤣 so desperate to become an influencer.

I really like her but oh my, she’s boring and all she posts about are their bodge DIY jobs and that dog!

Reactions: 6
How does she have a job!! She spends very minimal time doing actual work and the other 7 hours of the working day she’s sat watching tv, walking the dog, working out, painting her fence and then back to Netflix.. and there are people out there who have lost their job because of this yet she’s lucky that schools will be fine once this is over. But stop plastering it all over Instagram that your doing no actual work and just swanning about doing what you want

How does she have a job!! She spends very minimal time doing actual work and the other 7 hours of the working day she’s sat watching tv, walking the dog, working out, painting her fence and then back to Netflix.. and there are people out there who have lost their job because of this yet she’s lucky that schools will be fine once this is over. But stop plastering it all over Instagram that your doing no actual work and just swanning about doing what you want
All of this is true, but the icing on the cake for me is how much she complains when she has to do any work,any work at all.

Reactions: 4
All of this is true, but the icing on the cake for me is how much she complains when she has to do any work,any work at all.
And then complains that any one has seen lockdown as a positive.. she should take a look at her own life during lockdown and realise she’s been living her life and showcasing it off to all her followers to see her wonderful time in lockdown

She’s not going to bore us with the logistics of engagements for those who don’t understand... 🤣 so desperate to become an influencer.

I really like her but oh my, she’s boring and all she posts about are their bodge DIY jobs and that dog!
What on Earth was she wittering on about yesterday 🙄🙄 She chats so much rubbish.

I do think she’s a nice girl but my God what on earth was she going on about, with the million stories about deleting loads of followers? I didn’t have the heart to message her to tell her that you can get apps for that, which give you the bottom load of followers on your list, ie ones which are inactive, and allow you to delete them in one job lot. Unfortunately I think she’s trying desperately hard to become a big influencer, judging by the way she is starting to pose in her photos. I really wish people wouldn’t sell themselves out like this just for Instagram.

I’ve just realised Benson has his own ig 😂

Bless her, I like her but yeah I’m not sure what the point is in all this unfollowing etc if she’s not trying to be an influencer. If anything, she has only ever stated that she isn’t one 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I hate it when people are all like ‘oh it’s not all about the followers/numbers for me, this account is for myself blah blah blah’

Next minute - ‘I must delete every single follower that hasn’t posted in 2 days because that means they are not engaging with me, heaven forbid they have real lives to focus on, that will get my followers:likes ratio up and help me influence my way to the top’

🙄🙄🙄🙄

I think she’s trying to become a full time influencer (“content creator” 🤢). Before corona when she was out at work full time, she was always moaning about being tired and ‘living for the weekend’ and generally struggling through the working week. I get the feeling her career isn’t particularly important. Maybe she’s thinking she wants to be one of these mumfluencer types, I bet she’s badgering Adam something chronic about getting hitched and sprogged up.

Her "content" lately is really bloody annoying. I used to like her compared to the likes of Keelie, etc. and I guess that she's trying to be 'transparent', which is great to see, but this is just OTT. Maybe she's doing it to get gifted/ads from companies bcus of how open and honest she's appearing to be?

Her "content" lately is really bloody annoying. I used to like her compared to the likes of Keelie, etc. and I guess that she's trying to be 'transparent', which is great to see, but this is just OTT. Maybe she's doing it to get gifted/ads from companies bcus of how open and honest she's appearing to be?
She is definitely trying to be more Keelie. She has been sent some "gifts" in the past but has never been paid for an advert unlike Keelie. So I'm guessing she wants to jump on that bandwagon.

Keelie probably mentored her whilst they sat on the pallets with a smoothie and a corn on the cob 🙄 #forthegram

• Haha
Has she gone? I can’t find her anymore

Found her. She’s changed her name and removed me. How rude.

• Haha