Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came home and saw that! 🤣 only Joanna would!
SHE IS SO BORING. And her kitchen cupboards are terrible 😩😩😩 There is no point repainting/up cycling cupboards If the original style is ‘old fashioned.’ They still look really outdated.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
oh my daaaaaaaayys now she is banging on about ASA guidelines and how she doesn't see herself as an influencer... do you think this is a dig at Keelie?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was about to say she is actually talking sense but the person she is describing is her bessie mate all over 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her story where Adam says “Mr Benson” in a funny voice.
OF COURSE he talks in a “funny voice”
I can’t, he is too much. He is in his 30s, why is he like this 😭

I think maybe it’s just his way, maybe he’s uncomfortable having his photo taken all the time so always pulls funny faces.. my husbands similar, he can never ever take serious photos the only time he did was on our wedding day

Anyone notice Keelie has changed how she labels her ads since Joanna put those stories 😆

Joanna blasts her opinion quite often but if someone else says something she is annoyed? Why is she so condescending? I feel like she just posts what she thinks people want to hear

Reactions: 1
What did Cassie say?
Basically that whilst the pandemic has been awful it’s been a blessing disguise as she’s got to spend quality time with her boys that she never would have had before. I had a look and she’s now not following Cassie and I looked and she’d been liking cassies posts before that

Bit harsh if it is! I don’t think what Cassie said was wrong at all
I disagree.
How many people have died during this pandemic and all she cares about is having to go back to work.
She is lucky she has a job to go back to as some people have lost their jobs because of covid.
She is selfish and I'm also disgusted because out of her little "gang" with dani, rosh and cara she didnt post one thing about BLM, especially as she has a wide mix of followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Basically that whilst the pandemic has been awful it’s been a blessing disguise as she’s got to spend quality time with her boys that she never would have had before. I had a look and she’s now not following Cassie and I looked and she’d been liking cassies posts before that
She’s obviously upset because her grandad died of coronavirus. Joanna seemed to also be loving the pandemic when it was just watching Netflix and walking the dog everyday too. This is what people need to realise. It’s not a 3 month holiday - thousands of people have lost their lives. As much as Joanna winds me up I really feel for her and I am lucky in that I have not lost someone close to me during all this. Losing a relative is heartbreaking and I am not surprised that she finds that post insensitive.

She’s obviously upset because her grandad died of coronavirus. Joanna seemed to also be loving the pandemic when it was just watching Netflix and walking the dog everyday too. This is what people need to realise. It’s not a 3 month holiday - thousands of people have lost their lives. As much as Joanna winds me up I really feel for her and I am lucky in that I have not lost someone close to me during all this. Losing a relative is heartbreaking and I am not surprised that she finds that post insensitive.
I totally agree. She was treating it like a holiday at the beginning, DIY, dog walks and netflix aplenty. Then when she saw the reality of it with her grandad I guess her perspective changed.

There will be those who have benefitted (or not come out it worse off) and those who will have lost a lot. I didn't see the post she is referring to, but it I can understand she why she would find a post of that content upsetting.

I totally agree. She was treating it like a holiday at the beginning, DIY, dog walks and netflix aplenty. Then when she saw the reality of it with her grandad I guess her perspective changed.

There will be those who have benefitted (or not come out it worse off) and those who will have lost a lot. I didn't see the post she is referring to, but it I can understand she why she would find a post of that content upsetting.
My idea is if you are healthy and work load is low, why not do some diy bits and chill. It's what all those on furlough are doing.

Reactions: 1
It's a really hard one, I have loved lockdown and to be honest I would love it to continue. Financially we have been ok, I've been able to spend time at home doing things I haven't had time to do for years, spend time with my kids and relax and yes I have a little bit of fear about my job going forward but it's not the end of the world for me. Whereas I have friends who have lost their jobs, are close to losing their homes and lockdown has been stressful on top of losing someone to it.

I do not think its fair to judge or give opinions on other peoples views, we have all been in the same storm in very different boats. Joanna keeps posting these sly digs and really she should just keep doing her thing and let others do theirs. She's had a lovely lockdown and clearly her job isn't at risk and she can do it safely on her return. I appreciate losing her Grandad has been heartbreaking, but no need to go after someone else.

Reactions: 10