Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ibasc120

How does this girl have time to decorate and read a book a day? If she doesnt have a workload to fill her time why hasnt she been furloughed? This is coming from pure jealousy but I have a similar job to her and work more hours than I ever had. I wish she would stop moaning about doing her fulltime job at home, on a part time basis in her pjs, while safe! She needs a reality check.

Reactions: 6

Jesspeaches

Honestly does she not get tired of posting the same thing every single day.
Her dog on the bed first thing in the morning. A coffee, a multivitamin drink. Later it’ll be a dog walk, a candle in her bathroom whilst she cleans... a boomerang of making a veggie sausage casserole then Netflix on her tv. 😴😴😴

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
It seems like every post or story has to have some mention of adam did this, adam did that. She seems very dependant on him and as if she needs to mention him always incase we forget she has a boyfriend

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
Is she trying to be the saviour of Instagram 😂 it’s too late sunshine
Why not have a word with your bestie?

• Haha

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
Keelie probably mentored her whilst they sat on the pallets with a smoothie and a corn on the cob 🙄 #forthegram

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
I also like Joanna! I feel like Keelie can’t see her have anything over her though.
Joanna bought first and they seem to be decorating the house bit by bit the way most people would unlike Keelie who appears to be on some kind of mission to get it all done ASAP. I also feel like she tries to outdo Joanna. It’s quite sad to see really.

Jesspeaches

It can’t just be me that is baffled by this girl?
Riding on Keelie’s (spraypainted) coat tails for years and then buying a house with a man she had been with for around 6 months?! He didn’t even get a full day invite to her cousins wedding because he likely didn’t exist when they sent the invitations out.

She posted recently they are celebrating their year anniversary soon. Within a month or two of beginning to date she had all but moved herself in and was posting constant photos of her 45 year old looking boyfriends dog as if he were her very own child 🙃

• Haha

Jesspeaches

“Adam did this, Adam did that” omg bore off!! It’s like she’s the only one with a boyfriend who do stuff around the house 🙄🙄
This frightens me a bit. “Adam laid some tiles, Adam painted this for me” blah blah blah. She is weirdly obsessed with him. It’s like she has never met an adult male before? House renovations and DIY really aren’t that hard, hence why almost everyone does some at some stage Joanna. We have been renovating our house and most of the things I have done, I’ve done with a newborn strapped to my chest. Big bit of hero worshipping going on. Can’t really see why either 😂

HoGi

VIP Member
I'm not sure what to like in that bedroom. Its basic and boring. My husband has better interior design style than her and my god that's saying something. She has 0 style which is why her followers do not like anything. If you look at the comments they are mainly from other wannabe influencers. They all just comment on each others photos .... what a waste of time.

And as for the man hole cover. You can buy a manhole cover which allows you to set a slab in it so it blends in and you can still lift it up. But they havent thought about the bigger picture. Most people think that water companies need to give you notice to gain access to your property but in emergencies they dont. They are not going to sit and wait if they need access for 2 days while there is a major burst pipe and the whole street is out of water. This happened to us last year, but I didnt have to rip up my patio so it was fine.... iditioic
Totally agree. Idiotic and lazy

When she said a throw takes something from 0 to 100 i had to laugh. The whole bedroom looks like a before photo!

• Haha

clt1992

Chatty Member
Omg what is she preaching about now she is so bloody annoying give it a rest Joanna ffs!!

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Did she actually say that?! She’s such an entitled twat. I worked in retail for 5 years and my husband still does (in a supermarket) it’s a hard role and I’m so grateful he stayed in it, it’s a safe job and he’s been working full time while I’ve had no work.

Bet her fees are high because she thinks she’s that special.

flamingo29

Chatty Member
She’s changed so so much.

lots of luck on the job hunt.
It’s awful unprecedented times. Part of me is eternally grateful my job has continued throughout and the other part terrified that I’ve had to be in PPE daily since March (don’t get me started on the public now whining about masks 😤)
Who does she even think she is?
She has 20 odd thousand followers, that is absolutely nothing in the world of instagram!
I hope all her followers cotton on she is just a money hungry person and ditch her so she is left with no followers.

So infuriating when I’m working 52 hours a week for a basic salary and no extra pay for the hours over my 37 contracted hours and there she is expecting nothing and swanning around doing about 5 hours work a week and calling it stressful 😤

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I do think she’s a nice girl but my God what on earth was she going on about, with the million stories about deleting loads of followers? I didn’t have the heart to message her to tell her that you can get apps for that, which give you the bottom load of followers on your list, ie ones which are inactive, and allow you to delete them in one job lot. Unfortunately I think she’s trying desperately hard to become a big influencer, judging by the way she is starting to pose in her photos. I really wish people wouldn’t sell themselves out like this just for Instagram.

Whatisthis1321

I think she comes across as a normal girl who is settling down with her boyfriend. They seem genuinely happy .She’s nothing like her mate Keelie though, she seems to always have to out do Joanna like some jealous mean girl. Rushing to finish her house, flaunting new stuff all the time, even when Joanna posted that she had been to the travel agent to book a summer holiday, Keelie posted her booking days later boasting how she had booked it online and saved loads 🙄
You're on the wrong thread hun, try the ‘rave about’ section. Of course she’s happy with her bf, she acts like she’s never had to do a food shop before and then gurns about doing menial tasks that everyone else has to do. That’s the point, not whether or not she’s happy with her strange bf.