Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It can’t just be me that is baffled by this girl?
Riding on Keelie’s (spraypainted) coat tails for years and then buying a house with a man she had been with for around 6 months?! He didn’t even get a full day invite to her cousins wedding because he likely didn’t exist when they sent the invitations out.

She posted recently they are celebrating their year anniversary soon. Within a month or two of beginning to date she had all but moved herself in and was posting constant photos of her 45 year old looking boyfriends dog as if he were her very own child 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree with literally all of this. You forgot her referring to his dog as her child within one month and calling herself Mummy.

Honestly I can’t cope with her. Fair enough when you know you know, but she doesn’t even seem to have had a boyfriend before and she had started looking for houses with this one within the first three months. Why did they not move into his house for a while to see what it was like? She was only staying there for a couple of nights a week since she proudly pointed out that it’s so hard living between two places EVERY week.

Also do we need to know when Adam is at golf? No we don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah I agree with literally all of this. You forgot her referring to his dog as her child within one month and calling herself Mummy.

Honestly I can’t cope with her. Fair enough when you know you know, but she doesn’t even seem to have had a boyfriend before and she had started looking for houses with this one within the first three months. Why did they not move into his house for a while to see what it was like? She was only staying there for a couple of nights a week since she proudly pointed out that it’s so hard living between two places EVERY week.

Also do we need to know when Adam is at golf? No we don’t.
Poor girl seems so lost every time Adam goes to golf or the pub. She really is a prime example of someone who puts their entire life into their partner and has nothing else to focus on. It’s actually very worrying considering they haven’t been together that long at all.

Poor girl seems so lost every time Adam goes to golf or the pub. She really is a prime example of someone who puts their entire life into their partner and has nothing else to focus on. It’s actually very worrying considering they haven’t been together that long at all.
Apart from her piss up meeting with Keelie she never seems to go out with anyone else?

I came back to ask why she has decided she needs a theme and has now made everything a weird salmon orange/ pink. Her guac in her dinner tonight looks like an actual baby tit. I mean, really?

Apart from her piss up meeting with Keelie she never seems to go out with anyone else?
Before she was with Adam she was busy all the time. I remember this time last year she was out most evenings at gym classes and walks with her mum and seeing various friends after work. She also did a lot of weekend trips with various friends. She’s a boyfriend clinger I guess

Last edited:
Agree with all of this too! If they were renting the house I’d kind of understand but to buy with someone you’ve been with less than a year is just madness?! How did her parents not talk her out of that?

Also do we really need to know she only spends £29 on her food shop every week?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I came back to ask why she has decided she needs a theme and has now made everything a weird salmon orange/ pink. Her guac in her dinner tonight looks like an actual baby tit. I mean, really?

Before she was with Adam she was busy all the time. I remember this time last year she was out most evenings at gym classes and walks with her mum and seeing various friends after work. She also did a lot of weekend trips with various friends. She’s a boyfriend clinger I guess
Oh her “#instathemeproblems” her food all looks riddled with food poisoning now, everything looks like it has radiation damage 😭 lay of the filters hun, no one has bright orange smoked salmon and beige rice

Reactions: 2
Oh her “#instathemeproblems” her food all looks riddled with food poisoning now, everything looks like it has radiation damage 😭 lay of the filters hun, no one has bright orange smoked salmon and beige rice
The filters are awful. She has those invisible braces but you can see them in every photo because the contrast is so high on everything she posts!

Reactions: 4
The filter makes her food look so unappealing and it also her nails look SO grubby 🤮
Agree with everything said here she's just a cling on and the only person who thinks any dog is cute is the owner but this one is a giant rat 🤢 She just grosses me out in general and looks like she needs a good scrub

She seems like a nice genuine girl which is a shame shes so desperate to be like her annoying mate Keelie!

The filtered pictures are doing my head in today!! She's at friend's fest and NOTHING Is recognisable as it has been filtered soooo many times.

Reactions: 4