Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatever123

VIP Member
I would really like to know what’s gone on the WW stuff too...???
She’s just spoken about it on stories.
Apparently both her and keelie were trolled by someone.... I’m a bit confused tbh. How do you troll about ww??
I think it’s a load of bollocks if I’m honest. They both just want lifestyle accounts and have planned this whole drama. That’s why Joanna has been on a culling spree for the past week. It’s not a coincidence clearly.
Gosh, imagine putting this much effort into insta when you’re not even an influencer and will probably never be one. It’s really getting quite sad.

Reactions: 7

HoGi

VIP Member
The dogs page is still there

Edited to add, I mean the page she set up for the dog. I'm not calling her a dog if anyone thought that 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
What’s up with her? boasting she gets all summer off when she does nothing anyway!
ideas behind her station about being paid for ads! Sod off! twat
I hope she’s paid Peanuts because she does Bob all in her job 🤬
Adam needs to have a word with the spoilt brat

Whatisthis1321

Also, she is a nobody, she needs to be building relationships with these brands. As a previous brand manager her content does not scream professional; mostly because it is the same picture regurgitated 100 times and also entirely scripted. The fact she posts things like ‘ I’m never sure whether to post in the morning or the evening’. It’s not that deep hun; maybe ask your mentor Keelie

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
I think over lockdown she tried very hard to become an ”influencer” and move away from the weight watchers stuff. Her mistake was using that account to do so, her followers are likely weight watcher followers so to start culling them as she did, was plain rude.
She went about the whole thing in an odd way, demanding fees and calling out others instead of being herself...

I also wonder if she was called out at work by her colleagues or employer, because she was meant to be wfh but never did!

capriallie

VIP Member
Doing a Keelie. 'ooooo this didn't get many views, pls pls like it and don't let it flop' BORE OFF.
Yeah it couldn’t possibly be because people have seen her crusty living room enough now and don’t want to like the same picture for the 10th time 😂😂

flamingo29

Chatty Member
What have I missed what’s happened with WW?
Nobody knows 🙈 they have both posted cryptic messages about recent events in the Ambassador community and I’ve not seen anything about this on IG.. maybe they were both binned off and are trying to make ‘recent events’ a thing

Reactions: 6

Ibasc120

Why do they have to copy and out do each other. Joanna bought a house so keelie did. Joanna wanted a pink door so keelie painted her door pink. Keelie decoarted her garden so joanna has. Keelie made a pallet sofa and has festoon garden lights so now joanna has. Keelie stenciled her bathroom floor so joanna stenciled her wall, now keelie wants to stencil a wall. Keelie has loads of fake plants, now joanna is collected fake plants. Joanna put up scaffold board shelves so keelie did. It's never ending.....

Peachylite

Chatty Member
“Roll on Friday so I can delete the outlook app until September” oh yeah Joanna because your job is so stressful and hard 🙄 she posts this as she watches Glee at 9:30am on a Wednesday morning couldn’t make it up 😂
it still absolutely makes me furious that these stupid influencers are swanning about showing off that they are doing fuck all during covid and yet there are people who have lost everything because of this! Fair enough do nothing but stop plastering it all over social media

Jesspeaches

Why couldn't she believe that the dog got on the bed, I mean isn't that what they do? Has she even met another dog before. Is she trolling us? Surely nobody would upload stories over such an uninviting story as my dog got on my bed last night.
But wait, she *also* gave the dog a drink and let it outside... Can’t wait to see what that crazy dog gets up to today...

I think you are right, she clearly hasn’t met another dog before with all the inane shit she chooses to share about it

• Haha

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I thought it was the most random post ever LOL, She has never struck me as being career minded whatsoever considering she spends all the time saying how she lives for the weekends and is absolutely knackered by Tuesday night 😂

Whatever123

VIP Member
Why do they have to copy and out do each other. Joanna bought a house so keelie did. Joanna wanted a pink door so keelie painted her door pink. Keelie decoarted her garden so joanna has. Keelie made a pallet sofa and has festoon garden lights so now joanna has. Keelie stenciled her bathroom floor so joanna stenciled her wall, now keelie wants to stencil a wall. Keelie has loads of fake plants, now joanna is collected fake plants. Joanna put up scaffold board shelves so keelie did. It's never ending.....
It’s really weird isn’t it. I wonder what their partners make of all this?
I don’t understand this copy cat attitude.

I have to say though that I find Joanna home quite masculine and keelie’s to be very girly. I think joanna’s partner gets more say than keelie’s.

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I don’t understand it when people write a story for all to see, if her post offended her then why not message the poster to tell her the offence it has caused and why and they could possibly have a grown up conversation about it.

My heart goes out to her and anybody who has had to experience the virus/lost anybody to it but looking through her ‘stay @ home’ highlight she was constantly posting indicating she was enjoying her time in lockdown baking, sunning herself, reading, watching netflix, walking the dog etc, I didn’t see many posts regarding the virus and the horrific effects then.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
She’s not going to bore us with the logistics of engagements for those who don’t understand... 🤣 so desperate to become an influencer.

I really like her but oh my, she’s boring and all she posts about are their bodge DIY jobs and that dog!

InstaLurk

VIP Member
I was thinking this. She’s getting a bit too vocal isn’t she? Stick to upcycling your kitchen and stencilling, no one really cares about your opinion
She was a weight loss account on weightwatchers, this is how she got all her followers. Hate how they all mutate into shoving their average homes/boyfriends/jobs down our throats then get all uppity when someone doesn’t like it. Snowflakes.

• Heart

Ibasc120

Why couldn't she believe that the dog got on the bed, I mean isn't that what they do? Has she even met another dog before. Is she trolling us? Surely nobody would upload stories over such an uninviting story as my dog got on my bed last night.

• Haha

Ibasc120

Loved how she said it hadn't reached anyone. I saw it I chose not to like it because well as others have said it's the same old living room which I've seen many times. If you have to beg for likes your content isn't interesting enough, your not going to make it as an influencer so why waste all the time to get paid a couple of hundred pounds for a yoghurt advert or whatever campaign she wants to get involved with.

And why does getting a hair cut need a new hair reveal on stories ..... I need to unfollow she is boring me to death 😂

capriallie

VIP Member
Has she ever met a dog before? She acts so surprised when “B” 😒 does anything... all dogs do the same things babe. I love dogs but that dog is disgusting I’m sorry 😂