Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine long at the price….£25 for 500ml 😳 it’s often commented it’s cheaper to drink than not, this isn’t helping with that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the Enough app has been a total flop. It’s removed from her bio and there hasn’t been a post on their page since mid April

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine long at the price….£25 for 500ml 😳 it’s often commented it’s cheaper to drink than not, this isn’t helping with that
I work in a related industry and this is an insane amount of money 1) for 500ml (average is 700ml) and 2) a product where there’s no alcohol duty meaning costs are a lot lower.

Reactions: 3
Confused as to what is actually in this drink? Is it not essentially just squash which costs £1 in Tesco? Like what is the benefit of paying so much for something non-alcoholic it makes no sense

Confused as to what is actually in this drink? Is it not essentially just squash which costs £1 in Tesco? Like what is the benefit of paying so much for something non-alcoholic it makes no sense
Sure to be another flop

Reactions: 1
Complaining about them being passing ships and not being able to have quality time 🤣 you've been on back to back holidays and he's been off doing his runs, someone pass me the violin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In such a nice spa too. I’d be fuming if I was there. I’m pretty sure it says no phones allowed. She’s cringe trying to make out she’s there alone too, I’ve been a few times and it absolutely won’t have just been “just those two” 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I agree, thought everything else looked amazing but surely what looks like some kind of sexy dance is a bit out of place.