Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HarJR289

Chatty Member
Hi all, just wondered if anyone had experienced similar and the outcome. So Saturday afternoon I had terrible griping pains lower abdomen that was coming in waves, rushed home and the onslaught of diarrhoea started 😖 must’ve gone about 9 times including in the early hours of the morning. The majority of it towards the end was just water really but the very last movement was pure blood. All down the toilet bowl and the toilet paper was akin to when you wipe when you’re on a heavy period. I wiped again and little blood remained. I’ve not had a movement since and no cramps either. I logged it on my NHS app yesterday morning and the doctor called me back and has requested two stool samples. I’m hoping it’s just piles due to going so much but just seemed like a high volume of blood to be so. Never had any problems previously with bowel movements or blood, I’m certain it wasn’t in the stool.

amysiobhan84

about 2 weeks ago when doing a quick check, I could feel a small lump above my right breast. I went to the gp on sat and she quickly felt it and said anything like this gets passed on to the one stop clinic for referral. She said it seemed cyst like but was quick about the appointment and that was it. Just accessed my notes online now and she's put its non mobile. I'm sure when pressing hard it can move from side to side a bit. It is smooth and quite firm but not rock hard. 3mm according to notes. feel sense of dread after seeing the notes as no mention of cyst at all!