Health anxiety #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'm just panicking because its been there a few weeks and I'd hoped it would go away. Thank you for this reassurance, it doesn't help that when you google things like this it just flags up all the horrible things it could be and it just sets me off down a rabbit hole and fearing the worst. I always forget how sensitive our skin there can be. I will keep a wee eye on it but try to leave it be. I am glad everything was ok for you, its so stressful just wondering x

Earlier after a shower I did poke around with it a bit more to see if I could feel a lump or if it was painful and that is potentially what is causing it to be a bit purple/bruise like in the middle. Keeping looking at it just willing it to go away but I will keep an eye on it and fingers crossed.
It doesn’t sound like anything sinister to me and if it was me I’d totally be making it worse by touching and checking all the time!
I’ve also done a Google look for you (I always get someone else to Google for me as I only see the bad stuff when it’s myself) and honestly nothing is really coming up they should make you worried. Some really rare breast cancer but the rash would need to be much bigger and there would also be other signs. Sounds like it’s a rash / heat / allergy etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It doesn’t sound like anything sinister to me and if it was me I’d totally be making it worse by touching and checking all the time!
I’ve also done a Google look for you (I always get someone else to Google for me as I only see the bad stuff when it’s myself) and honestly nothing is really coming up they should make you worried. Some really rare breast cancer but the rash would need to be much bigger and there would also be other signs. Sounds like it’s a rash / heat / allergy etc.
Thank you so much for doing that, I appreciate it. I'm that person that googles something and will just convince myself that anything really bad news, has to be what I've got 🙈 Yes it hasn't really grown that much since I saw it about 2ish weeks ago and any parts that have been more red/purple have been after I've poked around. I have just come home from holiday too, so the heat might not have helped with sweating and bra's. I will keep a wee eye on it and if I can't see any changes I will request a more urgent appt.

Thank you so much for doing that, I appreciate it. I'm that person that googles something and will just convince myself that anything really bad news, has to be what I've got 🙈 Yes it hasn't really grown that much since I saw it about 2ish weeks ago and any parts that have been more red/purple have been after I've poked around. I have just come home from holiday too, so the heat might not have helped with sweating and bra's. I will keep a wee eye on it and if I can't see any changes I will request a more urgent appt.
I am exactly the same, a symptom can be the result of 99 harmless things and 1 bad thing and I will ace straight to the bad thing.

I have a REALLY strong breast cancer family history and are checked all the time, honestly I dont think this is anything for you to worry about. I hope it goes soon so you can forget all about it

• Heart