Health anxiety #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone had a positive fit test I’m freaking out
I haven't but my friends dad did recently. He also had quite a lot of other symptoms and it was really, really worrying. In the end it turned out he had ulcers caused by his meds and needed to add omeprazole and have a meds review etc etc. So nothing sinister at all and very treatable. Have you been given advice on what the follow up will look like? ❤

Reactions: 1
I haven't but my friends dad did recently. He also had quite a lot of other symptoms and it was really, really worrying. In the end it turned out he had ulcers caused by his meds and needed to add omeprazole and have a meds review etc etc. So nothing sinister at all and very treatable. Have you been given advice on what the follow up will look like? ❤
Thank you I’m trying to not worry

Thank you I’m trying to not worry
I have one to do (working myself upto it!) but I have piles and it does say most people with piles will get a positive test as they’re looking for blood and piles will cause blood to show up.

I'm wondering if you guys could help me with something?

I'm going to the UK for a week on Friday and I suffer with AWFUL headaches. Do any of you know if you can buy Nurofen Plus over the counter in British pharmacies? I've been to some countries where codeine is only available on prescription. I know codeine is addictive and all that, but I'm just so nervous that I'll only be able to get something like ibuprofen or paracetamol (that's what happened to me in Germany). I'm anxious at the thought of being stuck with a migraine.

I could just go to my GP here in Ireland and get a prescription for Solpadeine, but money is tight.. if I saw my doctor, I'd be down €65 to cover GP fees and another €40 for the script :(

I'm wondering if you guys could help me with something?

I'm going to the UK for a week on Friday and I suffer with AWFUL headaches. Do any of you know if you can buy Nurofen Plus over the counter in British pharmacies? I've been to some countries where codeine is only available on prescription. I know codeine is addictive and all that, but I'm just so nervous that I'll only be able to get something like ibuprofen or paracetamol (that's what happened to me in Germany). I'm anxious at the thought of being stuck with a migraine.

I could just go to my GP here in Ireland and get a prescription for Solpadeine, but money is tight.. if I saw my doctor, I'd be down €65 to cover GP fees and another €40 for the script :(
Yeah u can buy it, I’m in ni and can get it over the counter

Thank you! I might need to start buying meds up North, I bought a box of Nurofen today for €20. Daylight robbery prices.
I just checked my Tesco app and a box of nurofen are 4.50, I didn’t realise the price of meds down there were so different.