Hazelwoodx #3 still walking around thinking it's all about "me, me, me!"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've also woken up and reported her. Such a greedy bleep. I wish scrounging little begs like her would just get a real job and stop scamming everyone with her thousands of fake followers.

Your own boyfriend can't stand you hun, and you want me to believe everyone else can lol yeah never.
What's the story with her bf hating her? He bought a house with it so he's damn trapped now lol!

What's the story with her bf hating her? He bought a house with it so he's damn trapped now lol!
It's a small town, people hear things, especially neighbours lol. He's never there, works away, and when he is he treats her like the tit she is. The blokes unhinged.

Obviously she puts up with it because she got a house out of it but it's such a toxic pairing it's unreal.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why buy shape wear when you can just buy clothes that fit insted??
---
His entire family also dislike her but that's kept on the DL šŸ˜‰ I can't imagine how strange it is to sit and have family dinners knowing they've all had something to say about you.

All sat with her page up passing round the phone laughing.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4