Hazelwoodx #3 still walking around thinking it's all about "me, me, me!"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very critical of the clothes in Pennys/Primark at the moment for someone who dresses the way she does.

Reactions: 5
She is very critical of the clothes in Pennys/Primark at the moment for someone who dresses the way she does.
I don't know why she moans when she 1. Buys everything in the wrong size so of course it looks tit and 2. Takes it all back anyway. It makes no sense.

Her recent story about being in bed by 8.30 after a 'productive day' lol how lonely and empty has your life gotta be to he in bed by half 8 with your dog 💀

Reactions: 4
These bleeping influencers hiding the ads ! I’ve reported rat face to the asa let’s hope they do something. Greedy cow won’t be so smug then
I've also woken up and reported her. Such a greedy bleep. I wish scrounging little begs like her would just get a real job and stop scamming everyone with her thousands of fake followers.

Your own boyfriend can't stand you hun, and you want me to believe everyone else can lol yeah never.

Reactions: 1
These bleeping influencers hiding the ads ! I’ve reported rat face to the asa let’s hope they do something. Greedy cow won’t be so smug then
Look how she's trying to distract from her big beaky nose with that tiny perfume strip lol nice try big haz but you're destined to be a toucan 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Most people treat themselves to 1 pastry but she likes to have 2 plus chocolate and a dessert. Include pasta and cocktails all in 1 day, this is why she's a heffer.

Reactions: 2
Most people treat themselves to 1 pastry but she likes to have 2 plus chocolate and a dessert. Include pasta and cocktails all in 1 day, this is why she's a heffer.
Every single trip she has revolves around eating. Go see some culture hazza hun. There's food at home 🤣 so glas she's stopped acting like the cess pit that is paris is the be all and end all now, she was starting to appear rather ignorant.

Reactions: 3
I could be sick I'm so nauseous 🤢 she's been there less that 24 hours hasn't she and I'll I've seen is bakery after bakery, chocolate shop, bar, restaurant, MORE food, MORE alcohol with a few filler pics of areas she's walked past on her way to yet another food or alcohol establishment! You say you're glad she's not harping on about paris being the best, but it makes no difference to her as all she does is stuff her rat pig face! She could be I'm timbuktu and be dreaming about Sri Lanka flavoured crisps like the whale she is 🐋🐭

The only scenery we are seeing is from the walk from one restaurant to another.
There's an incredible amount of art, history, museums and culture in lille but all I've seen is her buying food and 'posing' with her facing away from the camera and her fat misshapen arse in full view?

She only goes to france because it's dirt cheap, the journey could be done by a lone infant and it allows her to look like she's jet setting when actually she's literally sat on a smelly ferry to france 💀 she's so embarrassing. And yet again, another "memory" (albeit it poor one) she's made without her sumo wrestling mentally deranged boyfriend?? Has he been sectioned for her safety or something or does he really dislike her THIS MUCH?? She may as well be single 🤭

Wonder what's in store in lille today? Probably food, take a photo outside a designer shop she can't afford to buy from (like that time she was dying for something chanel but could only afford the world's most hideous broach and never wears it) then go drink some alcohol, post some pictures of her back fat then eat yet again.

• Heart
I still can’t see any weight loss ! She reckoned she lost 20 odd pounds I’m sure … well if she has it’s certainly not from her body

Why the hell doesn’t she get bigger bottoms. These ones look uncomfortable
Why does she wear her underwear like that? I'm almost certain she does it for the "look" but it just looks ridiculous 🤣 she looks like a fatty with a wedgie 🤣 honestly the state of that body, I'd rather suffocate myself then post that online. What a state 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why does she wear her underwear like that? I'm almost certain she does it for the "look" but it just looks ridiculous 🤣 she looks like a fatty with a wedgie 🤣 honestly the state of that body, I'd rather suffocate myself then post that online. What a state 🤢
What do you mean for the look? The only look it's giving is sea cow 🤭 her YouTube as well Lille the most "underrated"

So you finally listened to the people laughing at you and realised paris was a shithole and you're wasting your money? Then goes to lille of all places lol you wait till she finds the REAL france. (With no help from me slag)

Imagine being so thick and uncultured you're twisting your wedgied though about over LILLE. Pesant. Go beg for more freebies.

• Haha
Back home and she's having sandwiches delivered for lunch as shes mega busy. Can't be arsed to get her fat ass up off the sofa to go into the kitchen, she works from home! 🐖🐽

• Sick