Hazelwoodx #3 still walking around thinking it's all about "me, me, me!"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back home and she's having sandwiches delivered for lunch as shes mega busy. Can't be arsed to get her fat ass up off the sofa to go into the kitchen, she works from home! ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿฝ
She wouldn't know busy if it slapped her in the face the silly old witch, she only snaps her fingers and vets rid of her dog to a babysitter as if it's a human ๐Ÿ˜† she's lazy and mad and soz but the fucks going on with her nails???? I can't put my finger on what's deformed about her hands but when they're short they make me heave and when they're long they make my skin crawl ๐Ÿคข not even her hands and nails are nice she's literally rotton all around. Witch nose and witch nails ha

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Every new unboxing reel looks the same
Cream /beige /black
Everything looks the same
She reminds me of Ian Beale. "She's got nuffin left" ๐Ÿคฃ just re washed, recycled reels and poorly declared ads. It'll all catch up on her I'm sure ๐Ÿค— just like all the foods caught up on her gut.

• Haha
Trying to hide the side view of her gunt with a fan :ROFLMAO: And whats with the pulling at the hair. Give up girl. You are not the one!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Always a solo day for big H her boyfriend has been AWOL for the last 2 years ! Has she ate him ?!
I can't think of a single situation more embarrassing than BEING so embarrassing, such a liar, such a freak, that the man she *doesnt* live with doesn't even want to be seen on her socials. This is beyond not liking attention now and fully just proof he hates her ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 1
Another video...another take away lunch. And 100% she'll be putting it all though as an expense on her self employed tax return to save money.

She's been listening to CEO/entrepreneur podcasts and is hinting at something big coming that's she's working on. If she's starting a dodgy business she's gonna be insufferable.

Reactions: 6
Makes me so uncomfortable knowing she literally rummages through her draw of unwanted freebies and toot and palms it off as a "give away" lol so cringe. So ungrateful.

Reactions: 5
Wrong size again, clearly can't breathe or move in this and the mesh is bunched up in her rolls, as it would with anyone wearing a dress which is at least a size too small.
Still donโ€™t see the weight loss she bangs on about ๐Ÿ™„. To be 5 foot 3 as she admits and tubby lumpy and bumpy like that is not a good look.