Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing him in her vlogs when they decorated, but like u said she is acting like a single woman, the vlog with Laura when the men were looking at them, and yes her tiktok and everything about her is sexual

Reactions: 5
I remember seeing him in her vlogs when they decorated, but like u said she is acting like a single woman, the vlog with Laura when the men were looking at them, and yes her tiktok and everything about her is sexual
It's really sad that these influencer women can't maintain an audiences attention without feeling the need to sexualise themselves.

Reactions: 5
As a straight woman I don't want to see tits and vag on display 24/7, that's why I stopped watching her vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was browsing on the Mrs. Hinch thread and they all moan about her buying followers. Mrs. Hinch is 10% fake followers but our hazel is a whopping 54.75% fake followers! What a scam artist. I knew she was a fake but over half are bots!!
Nearly 55% 🤯 how embarrassing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was browsing on the Mrs. Hinch thread and they all moan about her buying followers. Mrs. Hinch is 10% fake followers but our hazel is a whopping 54.75% fake followers! What a scam artist. I knew she was a fake but over half are bots!!
She has just hired a cleaner because she works 2 jobs!!!!! She doesn't even deserve the 2nd job after buying over half her following!!! Lazy!!! Liar!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She has just hired a cleaner because she works 2 jobs!!!!! She doesn't even deserve the 2nd job after buying over half her following!!! Lazy!!! Liar!!!!!!
That is disgusting, i can show her what is hard work and look after child, have a pet,cook dinners,food shopping,clean your house and being single parent, those Instagram people have no idea about real life

Reactions: 9
That is disgusting, i can show her what is hard work and look after child, have a pet,cook dinners,food shopping,clean your house and being single parent, those Instagram people have no idea about real life
And work 3 jobs

Reactions: 4
How can she find time to clean her house between playing dressing up games, working from home and living a single life style🤔 it's laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I stopped watching her hauls when she said she always sends half of the clothing back, I was shocked so she just buys clothes to do hauls then sends them back, I still watch her renovation vlogs but that about it

Reactions: 4
I stopped watching her hauls when she said she always sends half of the clothing back, I was shocked so she just buys clothes to do hauls then sends them back, I still watch her renovation vlogs but that about it
She even buys things she doesn't even like in her Primark hauls lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't watch because it is all a farce. Its made up. Her real life is dull and boring and quite lonely and sad if you think about what it would be like to be her. I dont watch the home reno because her style is to drab and bargain buy in my opinion. Grey greige and beige! Copies of what everyone else has from b&m and no personality. I've also noticed there are no photos on the walls of them together or with friends and family? It's a soulless shell of a house. Quite a waste really.

Reactions: 9
I can't watch because it is all a farce. Its made up. Her real life is dull and boring and quite lonely and sad if you think about what it would be like to be her. I dont watch the home reno because her style is to drab and bargain buy in my opinion. Grey greige and beige! Copies of what everyone else has from b&m and no personality. I've also noticed there are no photos on the walls of them together or with friends and family? It's a soulless shell of a house. Quite a waste really.
Oy!!! My new bathroom is grey and greige!!! And it looks great. 😁
I know what you mean about Hazel's though....

Reactions: 1
But why? What part of grey and greige go together? I just feel like greige is 2020s magnolia🥲 so depressing
😁😄It looks really classy unlike a certain person's.
I'm struggling on what colour to paint the walls, though as like you say you can have too much of one colour. Cabinets are a lovely pale grey.
I wanted something I could change up easily as I get bored easily. Hence the decision to go neutral. So I can change the flooring, worktop and wall colour in future. 😁

Reactions: 1
So roughly between 48-60k are genuine. The rest she paid for.
Then 40k are pervy men, 15k inactive accounts and 5k ppl followed but forgot to unfollow. Can't wait until she makes a post congratulating herself of the more bot buying milestone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Then 40k are pervy men, 15k inactive accounts and 5k ppl followed but forgot to unfollow. Can't wait until she makes a post congratulating herself of the more bot buying milestone.
Isn't it pathetic. 54% fake followers. Over half. Over half for goodness sake!! No wonder her tacky clothes get no attention and she has to flash her tits for any sort of engagement. What's that white zara dress about BTW? She looks like a sausage whose skins about to split!! Its clearly too small.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Isn't it pathetic. 54% fake followers. Over half. Over half for goodness sake!! No wonder her tacky clothes get no attention and she has to flash her tits for any sort of engagement. What's that white zara dress about BTW? She looks like a sausage whose skins about to split!! Its clearly too small.
That style of dress is for petite slim women!!!!! Not women with lumps and bumps everywhere like her!!!!!! I dont understand how she buys everything so small!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6