Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Subtle brag here!!!!!!! Not sure why tho???? 26 and look over 30!!!!! Gets reassured by likes!!!!! Says she has healthy relationships but only has healthy relationships because she doesnt see anyone long enough for them to get sick of her!!! Or know the real her!!!!! Daily walks???? Coz she has duck all else to do!!!!! 8 hours sleep???? The lazy cow sleeps way longer than that!!!! Clearly forgets what she tells her followers a big h???? Saving for what!! London trips to get naked in the street!!! Working out to give up next week!!!!! And becoming the woman you would look up to in 10 Yr????? Have a laugh ya silly shlag!!!!!!! No one looks up to you and your smug behaviour!!! Orange face!!! Camel lips!!!! Rat nose!!!! Scum personality!!!!! You are filth hazza and dont forget it!!!!!!!
Still a loser.

Reactions: 5
She claimed once to be half Italian but thought the authentic new favourite Italian restaurant of hers in London in her latest video was called Linda’s stores 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Probably gaining weight from all that free gifted meat she got during a time when people are struggling to afford food😂 karma does exist it seems.....
Stuffing her face with meat then goes around telling everyone she's wearing vegan leather trousers 🤷‍♀️

I 500 percent think she's bragging but I also think she's a very very insecure girl with very little self esteem and I think she uses social media and pretending to be this fashion guru / healthy eater / financial wiz / Internet sensation as a false reality to boost her ago.

Really read that caption on the photo. Yes it's braggy but it's also like she's trying to convince herself she's above everyone / has won at life / is happy bla bla bla but really how could she be? Another evening walk on her own looking like Roland rat, burning another 400 calories to put back on this evening as she no doubt binge eats her feelings while scouring netflix for something to keep her company.

She's miserable, I'm telling you.
I think she's trying to counter answer what we say about her by posting these TikToks. She's only exercising because we talk about her clothes being way too tight...just size up love. We all make small wins everyday it's just that she thinks she wins over other people. Really who cares how much sleep she has? She's so mentally immature and tries to dress like a classy woman but epically fails. Brains of a 14 Yr old and looks like a 40 Yr old yet in her 20s. No adult would be smug about that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She claimed once to be half Italian but thought the authentic new favourite Italian restaurant of hers in London in her latest video was called Linda’s stores 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Fgs she is so thick it hurts

Stuffing her face with meat then goes around telling everyone she's wearing vegan leather trousers 🤷‍♀️

I think she's trying to counter answer what we say about her by posting these TikToks. She's only exercising because we talk about her clothes being way too tight...just size up love. We all make small wins everyday it's just that she thinks she wins over other people. Really who cares how much sleep she has? She's so mentally immature and tries to dress like a classy woman but epically fails. Brains of a 14 Yr old and looks like a 40 Yr old yet in her 20s. No adult would be smug about that.
She's a walking contradiction and she's definitely obsessively reading here and responding via stories. It makes her look even more of a narc than she already is! Weird thing is narcs are usually clever and she has the brain of a rocking horse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear big H
It's about time they cracked down on these piss taking wanna be fashion gurus like Hazel. Only scumbags order clothes for likes and send them back. Proper pesant behaviour for someone who brags so much about money and materialistic items!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Saw that earlier today and she was the first person I thought of! Get ready for her moaning on her stories about it! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Really her content over the weekend was painting her fence, having a nap and her dog doing nowt and she's gaining hundreds of followers a day??? Something fishy is going on and it's not just her usual Camel toe. 🤣

• Haha
Can someone explain what the f is going on with her nose?? Is it the makeup or what? Het nose looks horrendous and somethings changed.. I dunno what shes done to her face

Reactions: 4
Can someone explain what the f is going on with her nose?? Is it the makeup or what? Het nose looks horrendous and somethings changed.. I dunno what shes done to her face
She's probably had another non surgical nose job which is where they put filler in your nose to stop it looking so bumpy. The problem is, it makes most peoples noses look bigger and where big H has huge nostrils and her septum hangs down a lot its literally making her look like a Disney villan / witch.

Did anyone see her stories about botox as well? I'd be getting that re done ASAP. She looks 40!

• Heart
She's probably had another non surgical nose job which is where they put filler in your nose to stop it looking so bumpy. The problem is, it makes most peoples noses look bigger and where big H has huge nostrils and her septum hangs down a lot its literally making her look like a Disney villan / witch.

Did anyone see her stories about botox as well? I'd be getting that re done ASAP. She looks 40!
That's spot on. Non surgical nose procedures straighten any bumps in your nose but make them slightly bigger. She's basically given herself a honk!

• Haha
Why must the moron insist on painting everything grey!!!!!!! Her fences look awful In her new garden video!!! Dull dull dull!!!!!!

Why must the moron insist on painting everything grey!!!!!!! Her fences look awful In her new garden video!!! Dull dull dull!!!!!!
They do, I always think gardens need the wood effect to brighten them up. You don't go on holiday and see everything grey do you? It's so unappealing. I'm surprised she didn't paint them greige though! It's such a miss match house. Greige, cream and beige everywhere and then a grey bathroom and garden?

• Heart
Who tells her she looks younger than her age? Herself doesn't count.😂 The poster was right definitely looks in her 30s. Just another example of one of Hazel's delusions
Christ she looks old in that photo! I’m about 10 years older and think I look younger than her!

Who tells her she looks younger than her age? Herself doesn't count.😂 The poster was right definitely looks in her 30s. Just another example of one of Hazel's delusions
No one in their 20s gets told they look like they're in their 20s, what's the point in that? She's so full of it. She looks mid 30s youngest and she knows it. Especially with that hook nose and xylophone head. Take one look at this picture and tell me she looks 20s? She does not.

Attachments

No one in their 20s gets told they look like they're in their 20s, what's the point in that? She's so full of it. She looks mid 30s youngest and she knows it. Especially with that hook nose and xylophone head. Take one look at this picture and tell me she looks 20s? She does not.
She looks so bloated recently!!!!!!!!!!! Probably from dieting for 5 minutes and then piling the pounds back on when she gives up a day later after starving herself!!!! Her weight gain and loss is so toxic!!!!! The way she publicises it is toxic!!!! Its all catching up on you now big h!!!!!! Big being the main word😏

• Haha
The way she counts the calories she burns on that cross trainer or whatever it is! I thought in this age everyone knows machines, smartwatches ect aren’t accurate and never to ‘eat back’ what it says you’ve burnt as it’s nowhere near accurate! She really needs to stop with the fitness/ nutrition stuff it’s damaging to younger girls!

The way she counts the calories she burns on that cross trainer or whatever it is! I thought in this age everyone knows machines, smartwatches ect aren’t accurate and never to ‘eat back’ what it says you’ve burnt as it’s nowhere near accurate! She really needs to stop with the fitness/ nutrition stuff it’s damaging to younger girls!
So damaging to young girls. Imagine how confused they are when they see someone like hazza living and breathing counting calories, walking the same circle with her dog every day and seeing how big she still is. It'll just give them no hope. She needs to be honest in that she fad diets, flips in and out of motivation and basically has never stuck to one single thing for more than a month and thats why shes still dumpy because glancing at her stories you'd think she was a fitness guru until you see how over weight and oddly shaped she is. It's all a big show for nothing and it'll definitely confuse the youngsters, poor things.

• Heart
So damaging to young girls. Imagine how confused they are when they see someone like hazza living and breathing counting calories, walking the same circle with her dog every day and seeing how big she still is. It'll just give them no hope. She needs to be honest in that she fad diets, flips in and out of motivation and basically has never stuck to one single thing for more than a month and thats why shes still dumpy because glancing at her stories you'd think she was a fitness guru until you see how over weight and oddly shaped she is. It's all a big show for nothing and it'll definitely confuse the youngsters, poor things.
It must be exhausting pretending to be someone your not!!!! I dont envy her!!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.