Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she mental? Traveling up to London in a jumpsuit she can't zip up! She returns enough toot, why not return that and exchange it for a bigger size? Crazy.

Reactions: 7
Working out 🙄🙄🙄.

Cardio alone isn’t the answer she’ll just get skinny fat! Also said it before but I’ll say it again the calorie counters on any piece-of cardio equipment are a sooooo so inaccurate she thinks she’s burning 500 calories she won’t be burning half!

She’s thick as tit! Educate yourself before you come on social media telling the world!!

Reactions: 6
Probably consumes 4 thousand calories a day and walks off 400 kcal. Hence why she's a 12-14. Also most of her calories are from alcohol, she shouldn't be promoting any health advice on her page as its all bad habits and watch her binge when she's at London. Shocking.

Reactions: 5
Probably consumes 4 thousand calories a day and walks off 400 kcal. Hence why she's a 12-14. Also most of her calories are from alcohol, she shouldn't be promoting any health advice on her page as its all bad habits and watch her binge when she's at London. Shocking.
Nothing wrong with being a 12-14 but it’s the fact she claims she’s a 10-12 she definitely isn’t! She does seem to drink a lot and definitely promotes unhealthy ways to lose weight which aren’t sustainable! I don’t think she’s a big girl at all but she has an odd shape and doesn’t dress it well!

Reactions: 4
Nothing wrong with being a 12-14 but it’s the fact she claims she’s a 10-12 she definitely isn’t! She does seem to drink a lot and definitely promotes unhealthy ways to lose weight which aren’t sustainable! I don’t think she’s a big girl at all but she has an odd shape and doesn’t dress it well!
She's a 10 to 12 she just can't zip the clothes up 🥲 it's so unhealthy, thank goodness she's only promoting to 46% of her shown following. At least it's less people to spout twoddle too. I really hope the 46% don't take diet advice from her.

• Haha
  • Heart
This might be OTT nit picky!!! But a bath in the hotel! 🤮 skin crawling!!!
Yes I'm squeamish about things like that. No matter how good the cleaners are I'd be heaving over marinating in a strangers dirt!

I also found this a very long winded way of saying they didn't get into the after party🤭 you usually have to buy tickets for suck things, tut tut. Silly big H being so unprepared. Also find it funny how she's branded herself a pig, eaten every 10 steps and brought £40 in one of the biggest tourist traps in London. What a moron. Roll on the unhealthy and obsessive cross trainer posts.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Yes I'm squeamish about things like that. No matter how good the cleaners are I'd be heaving over marinating in a strangers dirt!

I also found this a very long winded way of saying they didn't get into the after party🤭 you usually have to buy tickets for suck things, tut tut. Silly big H being so unprepared. Also find it funny how she's branded herself a pig, eaten every 10 steps and brought £40 in one of the biggest tourist traps in London. What a moron. Roll on the unhealthy and obsessive cross trainer posts.
7 items for 40 quid!!!! It would have been cheaper to buy them in Italy 🇮🇹 just make a holiday out of it!!!!

Shes so tone deaf. Shes bragging about going to concerts, eating out and wasting £40 on crap when £40 to some is a weeks shop of necessities. She never speaks on the economy, bills, what everyones going through basically. Her social media is an go fest to do nothing but show off! And what she's eaten this weekend is albeit more than I could stomach but it's still a normal amount and she's calling herself a pig and youre right, she will be back on the cross trainer by the morning if she doesn't read here. The message she sends out is so dangerous. I hope no one with body dysmorphia views her stories.

• Heart
Eating again without calling herself a pig and no cross trainer stories in sight. Hi Hazel. I hope reading here will finally stop you sending a poor message to others re: Eating habits, dieting and working out👋

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Eating again without calling herself a pig and no cross trainer stories in sight. Hi Hazel. I hope reading here will finally stop you sending a poor message to others re: Eating habits, dieting and working out👋
Nope she's back at it with her 'post work out brunch' 🤦🏼‍♀️ she has nothing going for her, no talent or personality so I can't see her changing her posting habits anytime soon. She doesn't have enough personality to just go off of that.

Nope she's back at it with her 'post work out brunch' 🤦🏼‍♀️ she has nothing going for her, no talent or personality so I can't see her changing her posting habits anytime soon. She doesn't have enough personality to just go off of that.
What a selfish, self centered witch. She doesn't care about any of her followers, all 40% of them! She only cares about her poor image. I can't wait till she crashes and burns. Literally.

Isn't it funny how she claims to give to charity but never actually shows herself giving to charity!!!! We all know they are going in the bin!!!!

Isn't it funny how she claims to give to charity but never actually shows herself giving to charity!!!! We all know they are going in the bin!!!!
She would 💯 % vlog herself dropping them to a charity shop if it were genuine. She would do it for the ego boost and attention. They are definitely going to the landfil. It's Bank Holiday too, no where is open.

I thought Jordan finally came around for the rest of his but alas no. It was just Hazel taking a photo of brand new clothes with all the tags to be seen because even donating to charity is a flex 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5