Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whining again on her stories does she think anyone cares!
It's constant isn't it, constantly on the beg for sympathy! It just goes to show how little attention she has in the real world as she's desperate for it online! Also while I'm here, that one shoulder pink dress is unflattering and looks cheap. Her hair also looks terrible.

Reactions: 5
It's constant isn't it, constantly on the beg for sympathy! It just goes to show how little attention she has in the real world as she's desperate for it online! Also while I'm here, that one shoulder pink dress is unflattering and looks cheap. Her hair also looks terrible.
She looks like she's ready to entertain a client in that dress

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reels really do grow your account she said!!!!!!! Yeh!!!!!! And so does buying followers you lying duck!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Her hair is giving me rats nest feels
At 16 she wanted to look 20 years her actual age, not fit into clothing, have botched lips and tits, have no friends and a boyfriend that's never there... well if that's the case then you have certainly succeeded Hazzelback potatoe.

Reels really do grow your account she said!!!!!!! Yeh!!!!!! And so does buying followers you lying duck!!!!!!!
I thought the same she must of forgotten the 300 bots she buys a day. She gains even if she doesnt post 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Big H exercising for the 100th time, wonder when the greedy cow will give up for the 100th time? I can't wait to follow her progress and watch her gain weight as always 👌

• Haha
Subtle brag here!!!!!!! Not sure why tho???? 26 and look over 30!!!!! Gets reassured by likes!!!!! Says she has healthy relationships but only has healthy relationships because she doesnt see anyone long enough for them to get sick of her!!! Or know the real her!!!!! Daily walks???? Coz she has duck all else to do!!!!! 8 hours sleep???? The lazy cow sleeps way longer than that!!!! Clearly forgets what she tells her followers a big h???? Saving for what!! London trips to get naked in the street!!! Working out to give up next week!!!!! And becoming the woman you would look up to in 10 Yr????? Have a laugh ya silly shlag!!!!!!! No one looks up to you and your smug behaviour!!! Orange face!!! Camel lips!!!! Rat nose!!!! Scum personality!!!!! You are filth hazza and dont forget it!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Big H exercising for the 100th time, wonder when the greedy cow will give up for the 100th time? I can't wait to follow her progress and watch her gain weight as always 👌
Probably gaining weight from all that free gifted meat she got during a time when people are struggling to afford food😂 karma does exist it seems.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Subtle brag here!!!!!!! Not sure why tho???? 26 and look over 30!!!!! Gets reassured by likes!!!!! Says she has healthy relationships but only has healthy relationships because she doesnt see anyone long enough for them to get sick of her!!! Or know the real her!!!!! Daily walks???? Coz she has duck all else to do!!!!! 8 hours sleep???? The lazy cow sleeps way longer than that!!!! Clearly forgets what she tells her followers a big h???? Saving for what!! London trips to get naked in the street!!! Working out to give up next week!!!!! And becoming the woman you would look up to in 10 Yr????? Have a laugh ya silly shlag!!!!!!! No one looks up to you and your smug behaviour!!! Orange face!!! Camel lips!!!! Rat nose!!!! Scum personality!!!!! You are filth hazza and dont forget it!!!!!!!
& only one legit comment hahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why is she in the toxic mind frame of how many calories she is burning during her cardio workouts? It’s so 2015 big H. There is soooo many videos especially on her favourite app TikTok in regards to unhealthy habits with being obsessed with calories burnt etc. I’m surprised she’s not weight training it would improve her figure if that’s what she’s looking to do

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is she in the toxic mind frame of how many calories she is burning during her cardio workouts? It’s so 2015 big H. There is soooo many videos especially on her favourite app TikTok in regards to unhealthy habits with being obsessed with calories burnt etc. I’m surprised she’s not weight training it would improve her figure if that’s what she’s looking to do
Shes too lazy for weight training

• Haha
  • Heart
I 500 percent think she's bragging but I also think she's a very very insecure girl with very little self esteem and I think she uses social media and pretending to be this fashion guru / healthy eater / financial wiz / Internet sensation as a false reality to boost her ago.

Really read that caption on the photo. Yes it's braggy but it's also like she's trying to convince herself she's above everyone / has won at life / is happy bla bla bla but really how could she be? Another evening walk on her own looking like Roland rat, burning another 400 calories to put back on this evening as she no doubt binge eats her feelings while scouring netflix for something to keep her company.

She's miserable, I'm telling you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I 500 percent think she's bragging but I also think she's a very very insecure girl with very little self esteem and I think she uses social media and pretending to be this fashion guru / healthy eater / financial wiz / Internet sensation as a false reality to boost her ago.

Really read that caption on the photo. Yes it's braggy but it's also like she's trying to convince herself she's above everyone / has won at life / is happy bla bla bla but really how could she be? Another evening walk on her own looking like Roland rat, burning another 400 calories to put back on this evening as she no doubt binge eats her feelings while scouring netflix for something to keep her company.

She's miserable, I'm telling you.
And this is how you see through someone's BS! You got that right tattler. She is such a strange one.

Reactions: 5
New video ' talking about making friends on line ' ????? Yeh because you cant make any in real life you nut case!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8