Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hazel's answer is: buy bots. There you go just saved you £89. Just another "side hustle" she's doing but making no money as she's got nothing to offer.
I love your profile pic :ROFLMAO:

This must be the "business idea" she keeps breadcrumbing. Bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Splitting or spitting 🤮 AF IF she uploaded that. No way she didn't watch that back and notice herself gobbling over her phone 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it really weird she's at yet another event without Jordan? I know people have a life beyond their partner but it really doesn't seem like they're part or eachothers lives at all apart from splitting the bills (70 30 obvs) !!

Reactions: 6
She’s quit her main job to do the finance page, and she only has a few followers, so how will she afford life?

• Wow
  • Haha
More importantly why is she using a tiny mic to talk Into when she's doing her "finance" chat?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s quit her main job to do the finance page, and she only has a few followers, so how will she afford life?
I spent last night going through her followers and reporting the suspicious accounts. The ones with 0 posts 0 followers and 0 pictures are usually bots! She has just over 500 and is buying followers already? It should be illegal!! Its fraud! Especially if the thicko has quit her job to do it, and plans to monetise off if it, its so wrong she's such a fake (also interesting, what will she be contributing to her household without a steady wage??)
---
Well she’s quit her job to do something, it’s on her LinkedIn.
Screen shot and post here I cba to make an account just to snoop on hook nose 😬
---
More importantly why is she using a tiny mic to talk Into when she's doing her "finance" chat?
It's so cringe it's unbearable isn't it especially when she spits all over it. Maybe it makes the ego fuelled narc inside her feel important 🤭

She needs to read the room this bimbo, claims she’s a “finance girly” but everyday post crappy vids of Zara and h & m hauls of clothes she can barely fit into, now I’m not a financial guru but judging at the current climate most of us have had to cut back and can’t afford luxuries ! But here’s this twit advertising fast fashion 🙄🙄 either be a relatable finance poster or a fashion ! This twit thinks she’s fekkin martin Lewis or something

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs to read the room this bimbo, claims she’s a “finance girly” but everyday post crappy vids of Zara and h & m hauls of clothes she can barely fit into, now I’m not a financial guru but judging at the current climate most of us have had to cut back and can’t afford luxuries ! But here’s this twit advertising fast fashion 🙄🙄 either be a relatable finance poster or a fashion ! This twit thinks she’s fekkin martin Lewis or something
This! So true

Reactions: 2
Same as last year, nothing. Strange for someone that brags so much not to post her bf on v day, or what he got her.
Brags about that little rat dog eating salmon which is sooooo expensive but radio silence on v day? Loveless relationship strikes again!!! Also lol to her having a huge curry with her pal then going on the treadmill after!!! That's not how it works dallin!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brags about that little rat dog eating salmon which is sooooo expensive but radio silence on v day? Loveless relationship strikes again!!! Also lol to her having a huge curry with her pal then going on the treadmill after!!! That's not how it works dallin!!!
I think it's odd how in her recent stories she's reading a book "how to attract the right relationships and deepen connections" 😂
That's pathetic. If you have to read a book on how to have a deep connection with someone be that a partner, a friend, whatever - its not genuine. It won't work and maybe you should look into potentially being a sociopath and getting some MH help because it isn't normal not to being capable of building and maintaining an honest genuine connection with people. Every day she shows us a little more of what a narcassist she is. Absolute freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 5