Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she wear thongs or knickers so high! Just looks so odd with her body shape. Literally could have just showed the models wearing the items. This should just be for your partner's eyes only imo.
Not flattering at all and worse so with how tight they are. Ouch!

Her lack of vocabulary I find utterly embarrassing at her age… how does this airhead work in financial advice?!
All the constant hauls as well so distasteful given the state the country is in right now and inflation, people are struggling to make ends meet then there’s this twit in her own essex-y airhead word 🙄
Vocab. Pronunciation. Its all off. She's always been braggy and distasteful, it's nothing new but it has gotten increasingly worse and I've got to ask myself how she is a "finance girly" when she's spending money on tat that doesn't fit.

Reactions: 8
Not flattering at all and worse so with how tight they are. Ouch!

Vocab. Pronunciation. Its all off. She's always been braggy and distasteful, it's nothing new but it has gotten increasingly worse and I've got to ask myself how she is a "finance girly" when she's spending money on tat that doesn't fit.
Probs a tit load of credit cards

Reactions: 6
She can wear all the dental floss she wants Jordan ain't coming home just so you got someone to go with to IKEA with. Her parents must be proud too and all of the "corporate" ppl that work with her.

• Haha
How is she not embarrassed posting pictures in her underwear then facing colleagues the next day!

I kinda get it with the influencers who only influencer full time but when she bangs on about having this responsible corporate job then posts in her knickers she’s a joke. You can imagine the gossip in her office is 99% about her!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How is she not embarrassed posting pictures in her underwear then facing colleagues the next day!

I kinda get it with the influencers who only influencer full time but when she bangs on about having this responsible corporate job then posts in her knickers she’s a joke. You can imagine the gossip in her office is 99% about her!
Trust me if you're the office bleep EVERYONE knows it. I've worked in enough to know how bitchy they can be and she will be the talk of the staff room, especially with small things like her self-indulgent narcassistic egotistical coffee cup with her face on. Its just weird. They probably think she's even more of an embarrassment now at least with the old bio she was an Essex airhead buying too small clothes and living in a disgustingly architectural greige house but now with this finance girly bollocks she's pushing but not actually pushing?? She just looks like an utter clueless bleep.

Reactions: 7
Ha ha haaaa her keep or return reel she's keeping all the clothes that don't fit that make her look like a road full of potholes but returning the gorgeous cream dress that actually looked decent on her. Lips just because quack quack witch.
I don’t know what’s worse her trout lips or trashy fake tits

Reactions: 3
Who's the top for, Lola? Even with her girdle on there's no way that is fitting Hazel.
I bought this top and tbf it does does look so tiny but it's really stretchy. I took mine back coz it came down so low on the cleavage, having big boobs it just didn't look right. So she'll proba keep it as hers are always on show😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like the body of a butch man in drag.
It really does. Her new video too poundland new in 😂 she really is pushing the boat out with this new finance girl BS isn't she. Same old tat as usual. She should have made her 2023 goal to be less greedy. Food wise AND wasting money on tit that makes her look obese wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How funny she had a coaching call from instagram , I wonder if that was to help up her engagement ! I thought you're doing well big H I checked your stats just now and you're at a whopping 6% that's 1% more than 2022 😜 I mean 6 whole % out of 100! HA. I wonder what she's so nervous but so excited about. What brand deal she's managed to scrounge and beg for now? Whatever it is she doesn't deserve it.

• Haha
How funny she had a coaching call from instagram , I wonder if that was to help up her engagement ! I thought you're doing well big H I checked your stats just now and you're at a whopping 6% that's 1% more than 2022 😜 I mean 6 whole % out of 100! HA. I wonder what she's so nervous but so excited about. What brand deal she's managed to scrounge and beg for now? Whatever it is she doesn't deserve it.
Let's hope it's a project and not a pregnancy. The last thing the world needs is a hideous replica of hazel and Jordan 🤮 and I cant imagine an egotistical narcassist would make a good parent. All she would see is money signs to get free stuff by using them for content. People like them should NEVER breed.

• Heart
All she does is home bargains/b&m hauls and shop with me’s and reset/cleaning videos. Literally the same 3-4 videos over and over. So boring.

If it's a baby, then I'm hoping for a "Decorate the baby room with only Home Bargains/B&M" or will she be too up herself for that.

Reactions: 2
If it's a baby, then I'm hoping for a "Decorate the baby room with only Home Bargains/B&M" or will she be too up herself for that.
If its a baby I'm hoping she will put it first and add some colour to her dull bland home!!!! There's nothing I hate more than poor newborn babies coming home to a colourless greige bedroom!!!!!!! An idiot like fat haz probably doesn't know quite how much greige everything stunts a baby's brain development!!! Self obsessed hook nosed mess.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Looks like she’s drinking in her recent London stories so I’m doubtful she’s pregnant. Unless it’s mock-tails and she’s doing it to throw us. We all know she loves tattle! 😂

Reactions: 5
Looks like she’s drinking in her recent London stories so I’m doubtful she’s pregnant. Unless it’s mock-tails and she’s doing it to throw us. We all know she loves tattle! 😂
I speculate, but I don't actually think she's pregnant. She's too selfish to have a child which is exactly why I think people like her and that blob she's with shouldn't ever reproduce. However I don't doubt she'd post mocktails to throw people off the scent if she were pregnant. She lies about so much, what's another one? She must have to write down all the BS she spouts so she can keep up with her own tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think fat haz thought this through!!! Failed at bringing finance to her original page so creates a new one and only gains 200 followers over night!!I thought she had over 100k? Funny out of 100k only 60-200 join across both platforms!! No doubt those numbers will sky rocket unnaturally when her first bot purchase is made!!!! Also can't believe the braggiest bragger of all time didn't brag about valentines day?? Guess that means Jordan didn't get her anything! Speaks volumes!!!!!!
---
Nose short cos I'm sure it's getting bigger by the day!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4