Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't even own a business, employ people, have her own premises and she's not even rich!! Just a braggy sack of filler with mortgages and debt. She leached off her parents and she's doing the same to Jordan for financial gain. I haven't watched her financial videos because she repeats the same tit. You made £5 a month from Tiktok you thick bint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She doesn't even own a business, employ people, have her own premises and she's not even rich!! Just a braggy sack of filler with mortgages and debt. She leached off her parents and she's doing the same to Jordan for financial gain. I haven't watched her financial videos because she repeats the same tit. You made £5 a month from Tiktok you thick bint!
Everything she's got is from lying and leeching off of other people!!!!! She is a rectangular fat bleep with no likability!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Where did she go??? I wanted the TEA! 😂
Let's hope tweedle dee and tweedle bleep duck up again and draw them back here!!!!! It sounded to me like a challenge!!!!! Your move my move kinda thing!!!!! O I hope the stuck up fucked up witch has met her maker!!!!!!!! She desperately needs putting in her place!!!!!! Square headed Square bodied freak!

Genuine question - her eyes wobble when she looks at the camera. At first I thought it was because she kept looking at herself in the viewfinder but noticed she does it when she looks away from the camera too. Does she have a problem with her eyes/vision?
I think it's called being ugly.

Reactions: 4
Bitchy comment incoming: Hasn’t she been on a diet for like… 3 years - How has she not lost more weight??

• Haha
Bitchy comment incoming: Hasn’t she been on a diet for like… 3 years - How has she not lost more weight??
She needs to drop the diet and realise she is ugly inside out, over weight and it will never change!!!! If anything since watching her page she's put on MORE weight!!!!! This is also the girl that doesn't drink though who actually does!!!! Like a fish!!!! And never stops eating so what does she expect!!!!!! Also alone all the time what more has she got to do than fill her fat face!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she'd look fine if she wore clothes that were the right size. She's always squeezing herself into too tight clothes and that makes her look trashy.

Reactions: 8
'Might wake up to 30k' translation 'just waiting for my credit card to clear this bot purchase' how embarrassing!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thoroughly enjoyed Jordan mocking Hazel's love of greige in the latest vlog :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Still a snoozefest tho

Reactions: 2
Thoroughly enjoyed Jordan mocking Hazel's love of greige in the latest vlog :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Still a snoozefest tho
Imagine living in a house you have to mock because you don't have a backbone strong enough to tell your lass to get off of instagram and make your house a home not a dull empty shell of a house

---

I think she'd look fine if she wore clothes that were the right size. She's always squeezing herself into too tight clothes and that makes her look trashy.
Too tight too low cut too short and generally the wrong style clothes for her body shape.
Not to mention the Hilary Clinton blazers making her look over 30+

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine living in a house you have to mock because you don't have a backbone strong enough to tell your lass to get off of instagram and make your house a home not a dull empty shell of a house

---

Too tight too low cut too short and generally the wrong style clothes for her body shape.
Not to mention the Hilary Clinton blazers making her look over 30+
I think the pig in a wig hazel has lost her way and doesn't know who she is or wants to be anymore, probably due to lying about herself and her personality so much she's literally forgotten what the real hers like.

Finally took the prostitute pin out of her bio but now she's a "finance girly" that posts next to no finance but shares hideous outfits she's far too overweight to wear.

I don't know what's sadder about her ikea video too the fact that Jordan sounds like a complete drip or the fact you can tell hazel feels the same and can't stand him. I lost count of the awkward "oh god" s she muttered under her breath. I hope you like being used Jordan you wet blanket of a man because everyone can see she doesn't want your greasy self, just your bank card 😘

• Heart
She really needs to size up!! We can see your 🐫 👀
Does she have no shame? Nothing fits! Wearing a primark medium which I believe is a 14 and still looks like she's fit to burst like a sausage in a skin!! I was sick in my mouth when she put on the red underwear in her tiktok reel, funny she never showed a full body shot just her slag tits! I think she's realising slowly she's a hideous beast with a horrible body. I mean look at the shape of her, and she continues to buy that size?? Mad!

Funny I'm not seeing much of this new "finance girly" ! Just the same tacky girl trying on the same tacky clothes begging for validation from strangers online. Weird.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She would look fairly ok if she wore the correct size. IMO cardigans are not tops but that one she has on is bursting 😶😶

Reactions: 6
Those look PAINFUL. None of her underwear fits and she looks like a joint of beef tied together with string. Honestly look like her circulations going to get cut off!!!!! Also not a whole lot of "finance girly" vibes posting your flap sandwich for everyone to see? I wonder if Jordan minds his girlfriend acts like a slag? I know for v day I'll be wearing some sexy undies - for my partner to see as it's so intimate and for JUST HIM. Haz the slag may as well put the pin back in her bio and book some clients the way she's acting.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Those look PAINFUL. None of her underwear fits and she looks like a joint of beef tied together with string. Honestly look like her circulations going to get cut off!!!!! Also not a whole lot of "finance girly" vibes posting your flap sandwich for everyone to see? I wonder if Jordan minds his girlfriend acts like a slag? I know for v day I'll be wearing some sexy undies - for my partner to see as it's so intimate and for JUST HIM. Haz the slag may as well put the pin back in her bio and book some clients the way she's acting.
She's sucked in so much in them videos it's a wonder she doesn't pass out! Disgusting. Last thing I needed to see before my breakfast!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she wear thongs or knickers so high! Just looks so odd with her body shape. Literally could have just showed the models wearing the items. This should just be for your partner's eyes only imo.

Reactions: 9
Her lack of vocabulary I find utterly embarrassing at her age… how does this airhead work in financial advice?!
All the constant hauls as well so distasteful given the state the country is in right now and inflation, people are struggling to make ends meet then there’s this twit in her own essex-y airhead word 🙄

Reactions: 8