Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Touched a nerve, girls? Jealousy isn’t a good look.
You're so right, I'm sure everyone here is green with envy wishing they had a boyfriend that plays hide and seek 99% of the time. I'm certain we all wish our jaw swung like a pill popper out on a Friday evening. And jealous we are hated by everyone we come in contact with😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You thinking we are jealous is just a reflection of your own insecurities. We are all a strong like minded group here. Believe me if you are aware of Hazel, jealously is the last thing you would be feeling. 😙✌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Blimey, I bet your parents are proud :ROFLMAO:
Yeah proud that I have a real life and a real job, support myself and don't parade myself around half naked on the Internet and pathologically lie about how popular I am by buying bots and generally not making a douche out of myself. They're also proud I'm not a dirty user with no real friends but acquaintances I use for my own gain. I think I can speak for everyone here when I say if I acted like hazel for a nano second my parents would give my head a wobble and tell me to sort myself out. And as for her boyfriends parents, I can garentee they've all sat around a dinner table and laughed at her and her antics. Trust me when I say I'd stake my house on that. Screw it. I'd stake my life on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hazel is this you?! Exactly the sort of thing these head influencers say when they can’t take criticism!! Not jealous just allowed an opinion!!
It's definitely her!!!!!! She's a bleeping sad act!!!!! She will be sharing the shut down tattle petition soon and crying like a baby!!!!!

• Haha
Not braggy out had to post her recipet showing she had put £100 worth of petrol in whilst over are struggling with finding the many for the basics but she's not bragging

Not braggy out had to post her recipet showing she had put £100 worth of petrol in whilst over are struggling with finding the many for the basics but she's not bragging
The sad thing is, she thinks it makes people jealous when actually she's so out of touch with reality it's sad.

Reactions: 6
The sad thing is, she thinks it makes people jealous when actually she's so out of touch with reality it's sad.
Thinking its a big flex to put a bully in your tank and take and post a photo of it when when the economy is crumbling, families are suffering and its all going to get worse due to an impending war is a new low for her. But she's done her generic Ukraine post when all the other wanna be z list influencers did. She's done her bit🤢

She's quite literally pathetic. A spoilt big nosed little stupid woman no less

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.