Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I would stare too if they had their 2 cameras 2 tripods and 2 phones set up pouting and cackling at themselves like in last nights place
I was exactly going to say the same thing. I bet they were inconsiderate to other customers, they were probably going In the toilets to get changed for photo opportunities too. This is not normal behavior whilst out in a restaurant so I don't really blame them for getting looked at. I noticed that both of them was running the venue down of their pages afterwards and apparently in their vlogs too but its OK for them to slag the place off to the followers but when we do it on here we are bullies and trolls. They really have a high opinion of themselves and they come first. Meeting up once a month just so they can take photos of each other and have some content is not a friendship, its a means to an end. Makes me dislike them even more now as its not the venue it's THEM. They are both a pair of narcissistic bi@tches.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was exactly going to say the same thing. I bet they were inconsiderate to other customers, they were probably going In the toilets to get changed for photo opportunities too. This is not normal behavior whilst out in a restaurant so I don't really blame them for getting looked at. I noticed that both of them was running the venue down of their pages afterwards and apparently in their vlogs too but its OK for them to hag the place off to the followers but when we do it on here we are bullies and trolls. They really have a high opinion of themselves and they come first. Meeting up once a month just so they can take photos of each other and have some content is not a friendship, its a means to an end. Makes me dislike them even more now as its not the venue it's THEM. They are both a pair of narcissistic bi@tches.
You are so right.

it screams narcissism.

Watch her mouth very closely in this tiktok they are so miss shapen and move so strangely. Why do this to yourself🤢
Looks as if she has an under bite

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I was exactly going to say the same thing. I bet they were inconsiderate to other customers, they were probably going In the toilets to get changed for photo opportunities too. This is not normal behavior whilst out in a restaurant so I don't really blame them for getting looked at. I noticed that both of them was running the venue down of their pages afterwards and apparently in their vlogs too but its OK for them to hag the place off to the followers but when we do it on here we are bullies and trolls. They really have a high opinion of themselves and they come first. Meeting up once a month just so they can take photos of each other and have some content is not a friendship, its a means to an end. Makes me dislike them even more now as its not the venue it's THEM. They are both a pair of narcissistic bi@tches.
Couldn’t agree with this more

Reactions: 3
In the latest video she says Sri Lanka flavoured crisps instead of sriracha. :unsure:
Embarrassment

Just thinking out loud but in the current climate with the latest covid varient being 100× more transmissible, is it not incredibly irresponsible for her to be picking up and fingering everything in sight and then putting it back? Sanitised hands or not there is no need for it. Its so selfish. All for a YouTube video!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
All these tiktoks are giving me Jackie Stallone vibes the way her mouths moving in them. Just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I couple of posters have mentioned her lips and I have to agree they are looking wonky and weird. I remember she did a video of having them dissolved then having them filled again 2 weeks later because they were a botch job. Looks like they have been messed up again.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I couple of posters have mentioned her lips and I have to agree they are looking wonky and weird. I remember she did a video of having them dissolved then having them filled again 2 weeks later because they were a botch job. Looks like they have been messed up again.
🤢 they look ghastly! Imagine going all the way up to London to have them ruin your lips for a second time.

What an insecure little girl. She looks like she's recovering from a stroke and her lips haven't caught up.

Reactions: 5
What is this terrible eye make she keeps doing lately 😳 she’s coping Laura with the hair colour too.

Reactions: 4
Do her family / friends / bf dislike her? Why aren't they telling her she's deforming her face?

Seems ginger to me
I think she’s had caramel low lights I’m sure Laura had a similar colour maybe she still does I hardly watch her / follow her anymore

Reactions: 2
I think she’s had caramel low lights I’m sure Laura had a similar colour maybe she still does I hardly watch her / follow her anymore
The caramel looks ginger to me as well? Maybe it's because I'm used to seeing her hair so dark I don't know. But it looks like she has ginger ends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.