Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this girl really think she’s some sort of celeb ? Wandering around a garden centre in December with sunglasses on 5 days before Christmas ? Ffs 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I fake tan every week so I know it's faff but why wear cropped tops if you have a milk white stomach and orange face chest and arms

The outfits are so ugly
I can't believe they are from Zara, they look like they are from everything5pounds. 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How does throwing 3-4 items onto a floor constitutes a reel. I've seen her use the same clothes for different reels. So lazy and boring, I don't even know prices or names or sizes.

Reactions: 7
No family or friends holiday photos or vlogs being shared over the Christmas period. Weird? Says it all!

Reactions: 4
Is this girl having a laugh? Life is easy, everything is so easy, if it's meant for you it'll be so easy. Tell that to the people who have lost family members through Covid. Tell that to the people who have lost their jobs and can't afford their homes. Tell that to the kids who have missed out on 2 years of their childhood. And they you have the normal challenges of life - homelessness, miscarriage, illnesses, etc. Life isn't easy, so how about don't rub your perfect little life in people's faces or diminish the challenges of others. Stupid bint!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is this girl having a laugh? Life is easy, everything is so easy, if it's meant for you it'll be so easy. Tell that to the people who have lost family members through Covid. Tell that to the people who have lost their jobs and can't afford their homes. Tell that to the kids who have missed out on 2 years of their childhood. And they you have the normal challenges of life - homelessness, miscarriage, illnesses, etc. Life isn't easy, so how about don't rub your perfect little life in people's faces or diminish the challenges of others. Stupid bint!
She doesn't have a perfect life and she certainly doesn't live in the real world. She knew she mutilated her face with lip fillers but she's so insecure she's got them re done and more. It's sad really, lies about her body size, gets filler again after it morphed her into a monster, but she's soo unhappy with herself deep down she's doing it all again. If anything I feel sorry for her. Her bf wants nothing to do with her chanel, she hasn't shown anything personal or relatable over the holidays, no Christmas games with family, cooking etc? I think she's lives a very sad and lonely life and makes out she's happy but isn't.

Reactions: 5
U can positively see the girl ain't happy. Its so forced its painful. Tragic really

Buying the cheapest thing in a store just so you can click bait that you got something cool.
Looks like something my grandnan pins on her coat

why not just save for a tad longer and get a purse or bag or if you can't afford one leave with nothing 🤔

What has she done to her face 😱
Just saw the "glow up" and now she has a square jaw? It was better before. Sorry but she looks so awful! I hope thay can be dissolved when she realises what she's done. So masculine

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's either wearing a tight bodysuit or a tight crop top to go with her tight short skirt and tight trousers. Her clothing gives me ick.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.