Hayley Madigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone figure out what she's done to her face the past few months? There's something different about it...is it Botox and filler?

Reactions: 2
I think the Essex facelift with the constantly scraped back hair is adding a weird look tbh.

Ive just had to unfollow after another of those ridiculous posts about making her boyfriend more romantic. It’s the most pathetic thing I’ve seen I can’t stand it any longer.
He’s grim like a little hefty bulldog and she’s endlessly posting about her desperation to get marriage and posing a silky lip that he hasn’t proposed yet. Honestly take that tit off line and stop embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: 5
I think she is my least favourite fitness influencer.

She’s obsessed with getting the BF to propose which is horrible modelling of poor self worth plus she promotes crap supplements to bulk out and constantly goes on about her periods.
I find her really odd and grating.
Plus everytime I look at her account she’s on another holiday.

Reactions: 3
My god she is annoying, her latest reel almost pushed me over the edge this afternoon. Why doesn't she just keep it to fitness and stop making embarrassing reels about women being treated differently to men and making her poor boyfriend star in them! Her acting is over the top, am I watching a GCSE drama production! I get serious second-hand cringe/ick!

Reactions: 4
My god she is annoying, her latest reel almost pushed me over the edge this afternoon. Why doesn't she just keep it to fitness and stop making embarrassing reels about women being treated differently to men and making her poor boyfriend star in them! Her acting is over the top, am I watching a GCSE drama production! I get serious second-hand cringe/ick!
So glad it’s not just me that thinks this! I don’t know why I watch them but I do and they massively piss me off! I get there are some guys out there that are twats, but there’s also girls out there as well, and I know statistically speaking it’s more likely women get these types of comments but I know and have been around plenty of people even in my office who will quote happily make sexist comments to a bloke or say something about their weight and the woman are like oh well it’s ok he’s a man he can take it, many can’t and get very upset just the same as women, it works both ways! Also, I hate the fact that she seems to assume getting comments or whistled at is taken by all women as offensive, I know sometimes it comes across a certain way but I’ll be honest I’m always quite flattered if it happens to me! I def don’t get offended, I also question who the hell she hangs around with or has hung around with as the majority of blokes I know would never say these things and I’ve never really found myself as a women having to deal with them, and I’ve literally just turned 40 so have had a few years to notice! I just feel like she plays on the whole im a victim thing just for something to moan about, same as all the period stuff! Most women I know just get on with it, I know I’m lucky not to really be particularly bothered by mine, I know some who are and have a terrible time, my mum used to be one of them, do they sit there moping and moaning, no they just get on with it like most normal people do! They can’t take days off work to lie around the house like these so called influencers do! Drives me insane! And for some reason I find her one of the most irritating ones for doing it!!

Reactions: 2
I’m so pleased to find this thread purely to let Hayley know that the 2 strings of hair left dangling are ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 6