Hayley Madigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to any mods if I have broken any rules by starting this thread.

Instagram - HayleyMadiganFitness

Recap:
Supports Courtney Black (enough said).
Despite being small and skinny crunches forwards to show off her "rolls".
Goes on about cellulite despite having barely any
Off on holiday all the time despite having a cat. Which is now two cats.
Shoves her stomach out to claim she is bloated when you can tell she is arching her back to do it and she isn't at all.
Complains when people tell her she is posting too many ads.

And much much more!

@Kiki999 and @JayRad I know you are both massive fans 😂

Reactions: 3
Literally got a body most women would die for but tries to make herself seem relatable 🤦🏻‍♂️
Such a fraud

Reactions: 3
First time seeing her boyfriend in weeks and her first thought is to film it to get likes for her Instagram.
Also her fashion sense is shite. Wtf are some of those clothes. Weirdly some you only ever see when they are AFF. Odd that...

Reactions: 6
Hayley found this thread. Hi Hayley 👋
I apologise to everyone..... Because it only seems to have encouraged her to post her tit fashion sense.

Reactions: 1
I have lurked on Tattle for 2ish years. Saw her insta story where she mentioned tattle and thought I’d see how big her thread was. This is it? 4 posts? (At the time I looked) The way she was talking I assumed there would at least be 20/30 pages! I can only assume she’s fishing for positive praise e.g. ‘Ignore the haters, you’re amazing hun.’ Etc. And she’s mentioned it again tonight ‘Since a few people online think my fashion sense is s**t’. Only ONE person said that on a FOUR POST THREAD. Over-reacting much?
If her body is the same in real life as it is on insta (and I have no reason to believe it’s not) it’s phenomenal, if I had it I’d be super body positive too!
I don’t really see why she’d make a big deal over it. What on earth would she do if she had the amount of posts that Mrs Hinch or Jack Monroe had?!

Reactions: 7
You are allowed to contribute haha.

How about the fact she now has three animals but goes away all the time?

Reactions: 2
Anyone see the story the other day of her struggling to do the zip up on her dress 😑 so OTT and painful.

I’m pretty disgusted that she waited until the morning to get help for her cat with a suspected broken leg (which it turns out is broken) why on earth didn’t she go to an emergency vet!! That poor cat in pain all night long 😡

She really treats her BF like tit poor guy. Imagine if he did the equivalent of what she does to him.

Does anyone else think she seems to look a lot leaner / closer to her weight when she says she was massively restricting / competing?

Compared to what she looked like in 2020 - when she was living with her parents, she‘s SO lean now. I dunno if it’s something to do with her boyfriend and maybe she trains a lot more now, but she’s so much smaller than she was. Which makes the whole filter / body positivity thing sit a bit funny…

Reactions: 4
Think she said the other day she is 5kg above her competition weight which is nothing really.
She has been posting about going to a gym so she isn't just doing her app workouts. Not sure why you would subscribe if you knew the person running it didn't just do those workouts to get their body.

Reactions: 1
It really bothers me that she posts the pictures of her squashing her body into unnatural poses to show she has a bit of cellulite or a fat roll. She is super lean and muscular, good for her she has an awesome figure but don’t try and pretend you are so relatable when most women don’t have anything like her figure

Does anyone else think she seems to look a lot leaner / closer to her weight when she says she was massively restricting / competing?

Compared to what she looked like in 2020 - when she was living with her parents, she‘s SO lean now. I dunno if it’s something to do with her boyfriend and maybe she trains a lot more now, but she’s so much smaller than she was. Which makes the whole filter / body positivity thing sit a bit funny…
I hadn’t noticed until I saw your message and scrolled back through her feed. She is much leaner than she was in 2020. I hope that she is ok. I’m surprised I haven’t noticed as I think I started following her around 2019/2020. I remember seeing her back exercise video recently and thinking ‘Wow, that’s lean.’ But hadn’t realised the difference in the last 2 years.

Reactions: 4
I hate the menstrual updates every single bloody month in such detail 🙄 we get it, I'm a women too, I don't need to know every day of the month you either have PMS or the first day or your periodddddddd!!! Boring content!! Unfortunately we don't all have the luxury to stay at home on the sofa all day, I have to crack on, get out the house and off to work as I'm sure the majority of other women do!

Agree, I’m a bit sick of all her posts about body acceptance when she is absolutely ripped and barely has any body fat now. It’s just not relatable.

Reactions: 8