Hayley Madigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, I’m a bit sick of all her posts about body acceptance when she is absolutely ripped and barely has any body fat now. It’s just not relatable.
Surely she can’t carry on posting body acceptance stuff. She needs to stick to fitness content only in my opinion. Most women would kill for her figure right now, she’ll have to contortion her body to even try and get a roll at the moment. And she needs to duck off with the period chat too.. I don’t give a tit you’re crying cause your hormonal.. happens to the best of us love. She’s becoming as bad as Alice liveing..

Reactions: 6
I had to come here and vent! Todays post about her changing her style of clothes to fit her “gut” when she gets bloated from a meal!!! ??Oh come on!!!! Her perceived “gut” is nothing short of the perfect body!!! Just stfu about fat rolls and cellulite and what not… you don’t have it Hayley!!! Just concentrate on telling the rest of us how to get a body like yours and stop pretending yours is like mine! It’s not!

Reactions: 8
I don't know a lot about cats but is it normal for them to pee in the sink and something to be laughed about? Seems gross to me.

Reactions: 3
I don't know a lot about cats but is it normal for them to pee in the sink and something to be laughed about? Seems gross to me.
No it’s not normal, I had a cat do it once and was due to him having crystals in his urine, caused all sorts of issues. If it’s not that then it’s a full on behaviour issue (very common in bengals as they should never have been bred and kept as pets!) they are a nightmare in the wrong hands.

Everyone, incase you missed it, and wanted to know....Hayley came on her period roughly 12 minutes and 15 seconds ago! 😑🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she still have the dog? I dip in and out of her page but it just seems to be the cats that are shown

Reactions: 1
Hard to tell since she travels so much without her animals but it looks like the dogs page hasn't been updated since September. Maybe it wasn't bringing the freebies and engagement expected.

Reactions: 2
Noooo she follows bret Contreras… that misogynistic, creepy gaslighter that used to be sohee Lee’s partner before she met Ben.. she’d gone down in my estimations a good 6 months back (when the good content turned fully tit) but there’s no forgiving that one 🤬🤬

Reactions: 2
I thought that! Don't mention she hasn't moaned about her period in a while otherwise that will be announced tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Noooo she follows bret Contreras… that misogynistic, creepy gaslighter that used to be sohee Lee’s partner before she met Ben.. she’d gone down in my estimations a good 6 months back (when the good content turned fully tit) but there’s no forgiving that one 🤬🤬
I did not know about Brett and sohee 😳

I did not know about Brett and sohee 😳
She came out after being with Ben for a while about the abuse she suffered at his hands (If I remember right it was mental/coercive control type abuse) and most of that gang unfollowed him. bret kicked back with some posts about how he wasn’t a bad man or some bollocks like that.. and then tons of women came out about his behaviour in the gym he owned.. vile pig 🤢

• Angry
Does she do anything other than the most cringe adverts I’ve ever seen in my life anymore? Even the workout stories are cringy!! Urgh makes me feel a bit sick from the cringe

She really needs to give up on the awkward acting doesn't she. It is either ads or complaining about how tired she is and how hard she has been working.

Jesus.. woe is me posts for the next 6 weeks then.. ps Hayley it’s not a long distance relationship, you live together and it’s his job (which he hasn’t been away for in a year) bleeping moron

I started following her in 2020 during the 1st lockdown for some inspo for exercises from home. She defiantly looks a lot leaner/thinner than she did then.