Hayley Hall @hayleyhall_uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all of December, she's had 1 reply to a tweet. 1! Absolutely no engagement whatsoever

Reactions: 2
I cringed so hard at her scouting for work on Insta stories. So embarrassing, I've certainly never seen a 'top blogger' do that before. Who actually declared her one of the top in the UK and one of the OG. The fact she refers to herself as that is sad especially as she's had so little growth over the years and little engagement. Still proclaiming to be a size 16 i see as well, pull the other one Hayley. She isn't curvy as mentioned she's obese and needs to accept that. I really dont understand why brands still send her stuff. Hope a brand sends her a size 16, not one of those tent dresses she wears and then lets us all know she had to size down in

Reactions: 4
Its clear she is struggling for any work. I know she does some work for ARK skincare but in terms of her as a blogger I reckon all she gets is gifted stuff. I'm sure someone on here a while ago knew of her and that she charged a crazy amount. Brands are going to be tightening their money belts even more now and Hayley has never really had much engagement before and even less now. Mainly because she is so ar*y, stuck up and condescending to everyone.

I still cannot get over how much she just loves herself. Its almost like she says all of this to convince herself or to somehow try to make out she is important in the blogging world, when the reality is she just isn't. Other bloggers have come along who are far more interesting, produce far better content and are actually likeable. They talk 'with' their audience not 'at' their audience like she does. Her engagement ratio on Social Blade is 1.47% which is shocking! Really shocking. She is no influencer or blogger, she might have been once but not now.

Reactions: 3
1.47%! Wow that's so poor. I didn't realise it was so low.

Hayley does get sent a lot of free stuff. She must sell it on to try and supplement her money. I'd love to know what her ebay account is!

Oh my god thank god I searched and found this thread!!! I’m very surprised it’s not more popular but that’s probably because all her followers are robots and not actually real people.

I cannot stand this woman anymore. It’s been annoying me for months that she claims to be a size 16. Surely every single follower can see she is clearly a 20 at the very least. I’d put her at a 22 jean size cos she has quite a huge backside. I’m not fat shaming at all, I’m just shocked at her audacity. How can she promote body positivity and the plus size movement when she’s denying her actual clothes size!? There’s no way on this earth she’d fit into size 16 clothes and I think it’s disgusting that she lies about it every single day.

I’m also sick of her stupid expressions and the way she moves her mouth in her videos. As for the videos where she shows us how to use bobbles and hair clips....wow 😂 so glad she showed us what to do with a hair bobble cos all this time I’ve been wiping my arse with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god thank god I searched and found this thread!!! I’m very surprised it’s not more popular but that’s probably because all her followers are robots and not actually real people.

I cannot stand this woman anymore. It’s been annoying me for months that she claims to be a size 16. Surely every single follower can see she is clearly a 20 at the very least. I’d put her at a 22 jean size cos she has quite a huge backside. I’m not fat shaming at all, I’m just shocked at her audacity. How can she promote body positivity and the plus size movement when she’s denying her actual clothes size!? There’s no way on this earth she’d fit into size 16 clothes and I think it’s disgusting that she lies about it every single day.

I’m also sick of her stupid expressions and the way she moves her mouth in her videos. As for the videos where she shows us how to use bobbles and hair clips....wow 😂 so glad she showed us what to do with a hair bobble cos all this time I’ve been wiping my arse with them.
Welcome...

I'm really surprised this thread is not more popular too to be honest, but yeah a load of her followers aren't real and yet she is a Beauty Expert ;)🤣

Totally agree with the jean sizing, I honestly don't know why she lies so much. Does she really think no-one can see her photos and see that she clearly is no size 16, no matter where she shops.

Her reels are awful esp the hip swaying and shoulder move 😂

Welcome...

I'm really surprised this thread is not more popular too to be honest, but yeah a load of her followers aren't real and yet she is a Beauty Expert ;)🤣

Totally agree with the jean sizing, I honestly don't know why she lies so much. Does she really think no-one can see her photos and see that she clearly is no size 16, no matter where she shops.

Her reels are awful esp the hip swaying and shoulder move 😂
I want to punch the screen in when she does the shoulder move. It’s the sort of thing a twee preteen does. Also I know this is really mean but her husband looks dead behind the eyes....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry Hayley I much prefer to be "pathetic" single living on my own than having someone like that 🤣 After those stories begging for "work" we can confirm the guy is paying for absolutely everything so she depends of a man, errmm really interested concept of successful woman she has.
Screenshot_20201211_220421.jpg
I want to punch the screen in when she does the shoulder move. It’s the sort of thing a twee preteen does. Also I know this is really mean but her husband looks dead behind the eyes

• Haha
She's just an utterly unlikable person and she's just hateful witch towards her followers. The husband must pay for absolutely everything as while she gets loads of freebies I just can't see her making much money from this anymore. I mean seriously with her interactions what type of companies would seriously work with her- I won't count jo malone as they 'll work with anyone, probably even my dog if I set her up with a Instagram account.

She's only a size 16 when she goes in to h and m and buys one of those massive oversized dresses. Shes one of those wonen who's heads so far up her own arse yet hates herself at the same time. She's onto nutella brownies today- she eats so much crap it's ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just discovered her. Had a quick look through her Insta. She’s way bigger than a 16, surely?

If she has such a peeeerrrfeect skin thanks to her skincare routine why there is no a single story without filters?

Does anyone remember this video she did on the maybelline colossal mascara a couple of months back?

Luckily for the brand it wasn’t an ad (mind you they wouldn’t have approved it anyway) - you can’t see any mascara on her lashes 😂 what an awful endorsement!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Does anyone remember this video she did on the maybelline colossal mascara a couple of months back?

Luckily for the brand it wasn’t an ad (mind you they wouldn’t have approved it anyway) - you can’t see any mascara on her lashes 😂 what an awful endorsement!!!
🤣 talk about not showing a product. If she stopped using filters and ring-lights, we might actually see her skin and makeup.

But we have to remember even though her engagement is non existent and she has no following or influence....She charges the earth for her 'expertise'🤣🤣.......what exactly is a 'Beauty Expert' anyway, as I'm sure its as far removed from what Hayley is. Still cannot believe she promotes herself as that 🙈

Reactions: 1
She is tragic promote herself as an OG Beauty blogger who started back in 2009, like... WTF? Is like others aren't allowed to start a beauty blog now, who do you think you are Hayley? I noticed she really hates content creators who started later and did far better than her. She should have similar numbers of Fleur de Force, Zoella but she is far less of someone who started a year ago.

Reactions: 2
🤣 talk about not showing a product. If she stopped using filters and ring-lights, we might actually see her skin and makeup.

But we have to remember even though her engagement is non existent and she has no following or influence....She charges the earth for her 'expertise'🤣🤣.......what exactly is a 'Beauty Expert' anyway, as I'm sure its as far removed from what Hayley is. Still cannot believe she promotes herself as that 🙈
Yeah her engagement is really quite poor for a so called “expert” 🤣 The mascara just kills me, even in the video when you see her applying it, it just looks shite 😂 honestly I’m disliking her more and more everyday!

Just seen her latest stocking filler video, full of stupid shoulder moves and pouty faces, I just can’t take much more but I still follow her for the laughs 😂

The friend I have seen Hayley through is a bigger girl who is open about her size (16/18) and she is definitely smaller than hayley.

maybe she is in denial and squeezes herself into smaller sizes