Hayley Hall @hayleyhall_uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she is 40, she looks quite a lot younger. She’s lost a bit of weight too, she now probably an actual size 16, despite claiming she was months ago!!

Reactions: 1
First time poster on this thread. Hayley Hall has a VERY bad name in the arena. I worked in the PR departments of many beauty and fashion brands over the last 19 years and let me tell you this; Hayley Hall was (and probably still is) red taped. She became too arrogant and also her content was kinda boring for major brands to wanna work with not to mention smaller brands who wanted a step up on the treadmill. Sure, she worked with some big brands but they never lasted - kinda get the gist here? She had no choice but to move into an employed job because her content was drying up as was her relentless need for drama. God knows how she will last in an environment with a bunch of girls as she will be absolutely HATED. She is a proper mean girl. I winder how long until those bullying accusations will take to appear with HR. She is relentless at self promoting on Linkedin to the point that every post is a major eye roll. She is NOT a size 16 even now and no surprise if she had to have IVF as being that fat and unhealthy will not help het to conceive naturally - fact. But the best gossip i got is that her much younger husbands family and friends absolutely despise Hayley LOL.

Reactions: 5
First time poster on this thread. Hayley Hall has a VERY bad name in the arena. I worked in the PR departments of many beauty and fashion brands over the last 19 years and let me tell you this; Hayley Hall was (and probably still is) red taped. She became too arrogant and also her content was kinda boring for major brands to wanna work with not to mention smaller brands who wanted a step up on the treadmill. Sure, she worked with some big brands but they never lasted - kinda get the gist here? She had no choice but to move into an employed job because her content was drying up as was her relentless need for drama. God knows how she will last in an environment with a bunch of girls as she will be absolutely HATED. She is a proper mean girl. I winder how long until those bullying accusations will take to appear with HR. She is relentless at self promoting on Linkedin to the point that every post is a major eye roll. She is NOT a size 16 even now and no surprise if she had to have IVF as being that fat and unhealthy will not help het to conceive naturally - fact. But the best gossip i got is that her much younger husbands family and friends absolutely despise Hayley LOL.
Do you know her then?
I always got the impression that she was pretty arrogant. She was probably one of the first beauty influencers I followed years ago and was the reason I stopped using make up wipes to remove my make up 🤣 But I mostly followed her because she’s from around where I live and im nosey

Why do her husbands family etc despise her?

Reactions: 2
I don’t know her personally but have been within the same circles when she was trying to make it as a beauty blogger. The info I got about her in laws and husbands friends was via someone who does know her husbands family.
From a working pov, it wouldn’t take me long to find out how “her team” think of her.

Reactions: 4
I agree, i met her a few years ago through mutual friends, she really thought she was something. She wasn’t rude, just an air of arrogance about her.

Didnt warm to her at all

It’s funny how just some pictures and captions can portray exactly how I thought the person would be 🤣

Does she post on IG anymore? What’s her part time proper job?

She’s a brand manager at Skinny Tan. I wouldn’t check her LinkedIn account unless you want to vomit your Sunday roast. Full of self loving and promotion 🤢

I can’t but from a VERY reliable source, she was massively unpopular and it was a case of carefully navigating her out. I say this about anyone, especially Hayley, never throw stones in a glass house, always be kind on the way up and basically be good at your job.

Didn’t realise this thread existed but discovered it after her latest boastful set of stories on Insta. She’s such a twit - I’ve finally unfollowed - can’t believe it took me this long.

Reactions: 3
What was she boasting about?
Sharing images of cards and a cake etc with 'congrats on the new job' then clips of old campaigns she supposedly led with some Z lister I'd never heard of :rolleyes: after weeks of 'poor me, shock unemployment' videos from Bicester Village. Based on all the comments in this thread, not hard to see how she ended up out of work!

Reactions: 3
Sharing images of cards and a cake etc with 'congrats on the new job' then clips of old campaigns she supposedly led with some Z lister I'd never heard of :rolleyes: after weeks of 'poor me, shock unemployment' videos from Bicester Village. Based on all the comments in this thread, not hard to see how she ended up out of work!
Let’s place a bet on how long this one lasts 😏😆

• Haha
She’s 41, still fat and no baby. Guess she must be lonely. Move the pies to one side Hayley.